qtropin
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you always become bored in the bedroom in a relationship?

ripriot

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
BDS&M or rope bondage helps me. There are so many things to try, furniture to use, & toys. A fair amount of learning as well. Has changed my sex life for the better.

pickapeck

Registered
If you view women only as object of sexual pleasure then you will have this issue. When you view one as the mother of your children and partner in life and it's struggles then you will put away this adolescent attitude.

mpjuice

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Defo true....

Me and my wifey don't have sex since almost 1y, but we love each others also because we share also a lot of different interests..... tbh this situation is becoming hard for me....

But she entered menopause early (she is older than me, she is 43) and i think it is a tough moment for her hormones wise... So i will just take it for it is and wait for better moments.... we live together since 6y and i think it's just a momentary "down".... i hope...
One year? That's usually a big red flag that she's not into you ( I'd get if it was only monthly). My dad cheated on my mom after she wouldn't screw him for a year after 2008. Honestly I see both sides and don't blame either side for how there relationship ended.

Scuncknuts

Registered
Newbies
Having sex with the same person for the rest of your life is boring af. I'm going to Cabo San Lucas with my friends later this year.

pickapeck

Registered
My wife is my partner, friend, mother of my kids but she's still a fuck hole.
LOL.. yeah I guess that still "hol"ds

Rot-Iron66

Newbies
I’ve been in a “one night stand“ with the same gal for 37 years. When it comes to women or life in general, never sweat the little things and everything is a little thing.
Same here, 37 years now and still enjoy and look FWD to it many times per week. It helps that she weights the same now at age 54 as when we started dating at age 16. (105 lbs). ;)

Attachments

Rot-Iron66

Newbies
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? How about some manners as you’re commenting on his spouse.
LMAO, its fine, her ass is amazing, folks can say what they want since I posted it, but thank you :)

EWRECK

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
I used to dive face first in my wife's ass but after two kids I'm good. She used to love it when I tongue punched the ole fart box. Now there's no foreplay. She climbs on, gets her nut or 2, waits til I get mine then we carry on about our day.
The only ass guys like you get is when your finger slips through the toilet paper. Something tells me you won’t be here very long. At least as LIV.

ripriot

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
I've read quite a few of your posts. You piss and moan more than a woman. Pull your skirt down, Nancy, your little blood spot is showing.
You don’t even know what a woman is. You don’t how to seduce them, caress them, and make them do what you want. You too busy putting your tongue in their asshole.

jaxino

Registered
Newbies
Lame. You're soft as fuck
One year? That's usually a big red flag that she's not into you ( I'd get if it was only monthly). My dad cheated on my mom after she wouldn't screw him for a year after 2008. Honestly I see both sides and don't blame either side for how there relationship ended.
I am tolerating all this because it's a crucial moment for her mind and body.
Early menopause for women is a real mess.
I don't think that being HARD on her on this particular moment will help our relationship at all...
Before loosing her period forever we had sex regularly.

She started recently HRT so i hope that everything will come back like before, if not, then it will be time to look for another partner.

mpjuice

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
I am tolerating all this because it's a crucial moment for her mind and body.
Early menopause for women is a real mess.
I don't think that being HARD on her on this particular moment will help our relationship at all...
Before loosing her period forever we had sex regularly.

She started recently HRT so i hope that everything will come back like before, if not, then it will be time to look for another partner.
She should started a while ago. Hell mine is 29 and I got her on hrt. Best of luck hopefully it's just a phase.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member