advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many semi-STRAIGHT EDGED people do we have on here????

G ALMOST KILLED ME

Back in the late 90's a bunch of us in the circuit started taking blue nitro then I probaly shouldnt be saying this but we make it ourselfs. I was addicted to it hardcore for 4 months straight. 2 broken noses later a ton of hospital bills and a wrecked brand new Ford Expedition I was been off that devils water for a long time. i bet I was one of the first cases ever of someone who was addicted to it and just didnt take it once and od. I thank God everyday that Im here. Now just beer every once in awhile. I got some bad stories buts all in the past.
Rone

All

Its wierd to read the amount of people that have never touched alcohol or drugs. When I was growing up all of that was the norm. It was all about who could snort the most or who could drop more X. It made for some VERY fun and Very scary nights sometimes. We didnt drink much then, but only because everything else was so much easier to get.

Now that I'm 26 my job has random testing so I stay away from drugs, but all my old pals are still the same. When I first started getting tested I would drink till I passed out 3-4 nights a week, but now I can't stand not to be in control. The most I drink now is 1-2 Miller Lights if I'm at a bar Saturday night. But at the ocassional B-day party bash I'll get as hammered as anyone else.

I think its all about finding something that gives you a rush, whether it be drugs, sex, lifting. I get it from riding my motorcycle and hitting the gym and of course picking up ladies.

I have battled at times with this...

I dont drink but maybe once every 5-6 months and I only have 5 maybe six beers. I did however used to have a pain pill fetish. I loved MS contin and the occasional vicodin ES. However I have watched many people destroy their lives over this shit, as well as ruin relationships etc..... I can not lie and say that ill never take another "pain pill" but I would never pay for them or go searching for them. My buddy will occassionally drop by every couple months and we will take a MS contin. I just figure this is like me having a few drinks since I really dont drink. I hate feeling shitty the next day after drinking. I would say overall I lead a pretty healthy lifestyle dont smoke, got a fiancee, and own my own home as well as new care and my two best friends Taylor and Diezel (my two boxer dogs). I dont think there is such a problem doing something every coupl 3-4 months but if you find youself taking shit daily your in a serious mode of addiction. And let me tell you addiction is a bitch. Like I said ive seen people totally ruin lives over this. Just thought I would share my story. I can really connect with what Vander said in his post. Later.

Rone Daremmc2 said:
Back in the late 90's a bunch of us in the circuit started taking blue nitro then I probaly shouldnt be saying this but we make it ourselfs. I was addicted to it hardcore for 4 months straight. 2 broken noses later a ton of hospital bills and a wrecked brand new Ford Expedition I was been off that devils water for a long time. i bet I was one of the first cases ever of someone who was addicted to it and just didnt take it once and od. I thank God everyday that Im here. Now just beer every once in awhile. I got some bad stories buts all in the past.
Rone

wow, i totally bloacked out my 4yrs of G usage...
also made if myself with the kits from the "sleepy one"

man, thats shit was evil.... and to think i was selling 10 gallons per week at $1k per gallon.. imagine how many lives i ruined..scary stuff... i still suffer side effects from throwing my GABA system so far out of wack...

jawbreakerkid said:
BBA you're full of shit, you smoked weed with the lab rat and I one night before work! LIAR! LOL

Yeah BBA quit lying you did a shot with me & David downtown at V's one night too! Damn lying asian!

I have done it all!! My lifes similar to that of what Vander has said in his but I wont go into details. I am a much better person now & just continually try to be a better person each day.

Mr.Huge

i used to do drugs when i was 13 i smoked weed everyday, did lots of acid (even made it) and mushrooms, but quit them all by the time i was 14 i quit drinking when i was 15 for 4 years but i go out now and again and get hosed at the bar, just once and awhile. but i have never smoked a cigerette in my life, but i have taken a cople puffs off a cigar only cause it looked fun though. surprisingly i am the one of the only people i know who doesnt and never has done coke. in my town that is a big accomplishment, the whole town is hooked on the stuff it is a serious problem that is sad. kids are doing the stuff it sux to watch that sort of thing going on.

brachialis said:
Never touched em' never will...no gear, smoke, rec-drugs, alcohol...nothing. No pre-marital sex! Yes it's hard, but I firmly believe that!!!

LOL theres no way in hell i believe ur a virgin bro haha. All the others.. ok... but let a smokin chick climb up on u and start kissin, and u tell her no LOL riiigghhhhtttt.... just not happening

G.E.R.M nice to see someone who knows what Im talking about

Im just glad someone that can relate with me from back in the day. Even though its not that long ago I got alot of pellets and solution back then. Alot of hair tonic. Trust me my dopamine level is screwed up for life. I just want everyone on here to know that if they ever need any info on detoxing off it I can lend a hand. I know its a taboo subject now but I know the after effects of what it does. Its been close to 4 years now with not one cap. Just lending a hand.
Rone

Rone Daremmc2 said:
Im just glad someone that can relate with me from back in the day. Even though its not that long ago I got alot of pellets and solution back then. Alot of hair tonic. Trust me my dopamine level is screwed up for life. I just want everyone on here to know that if they ever need any info on detoxing off it I can lend a hand. I know its a taboo subject now but I know the after effects of what it does. Its been close to 4 years now with not one cap. Just lending a hand.
Rone

stopping was bad.omg the withdrawls....the things i imagined were incredible...like...the CIA was fighting aliens in my backyard...my bedroom was filled with floating faces that would only come out when the lights went off.. crazy shit...i actually saw and heard these things while other people were standing there thinking i was joking around...

glad to be off..

lost a 350k yr biz and a wife cuz of that shit....

oh well.

I would like to be completely straight edge one day. I still love a few wines with mates over a real nice dinner, or a few (too many) beers over a bbq like last weekend (shit, I live in aust). But alcohol bloats me like you wouldn't believe so if I get serious it'll have to go.

No more nothing else. I didn't grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth, I've seen the worst of it all. Been around the worst of it all and had better friends who were far gone at times than some straight edged guys who would take you for all you were worth.

I never judge. Do what you gotta do, everyone knows what's right and wrong and time won't come back for anyone, that's the most important thing.

IronMike

PS - I'm not sure how straight edge I look, mind you, hairy face and tatts and all!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131