over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many times can you bench 315?

Tman2002

Registered
I've seen a guy do this 35 times. He was about as tall as he was round but he was still able to do it pretty easily. These were full reps complete lockout. I keep asking this guy why he doesnt compete nationally and he just tells me he's not interested. I've seen him do 600 without a shirt easy and rumor has it he has done around 730 without a shirt.

No point telling how many times I can after reading buddy did it 35 times with ease.

Not sure about 315. My personal best was 320 x 9 at a weight of 176lbs at 5' 6 1/2". 35 times...pretty impressive. I've seen the competitions they have with different NFL players testing their max rep weights (on some TV show) and that was crazy. I saw a guy on the show hit 31 reps with 315 and was amazed at that. Seeing it is different than hearing about it. But really....I'd rather see someone put up 600 or 700 once. That's more impressive to me.

Last edited:
My training partner used to do 505 for 10...no shirt

I read this this morning .......I thought I remember doing 33 times myself back in the day ......lol .......I don't bench press anymore but I figured I would do it as a warm up seeing that I was going for reps and not anything that would hurt me.......I did a set with 225 .....then hit 315 for 22........I didn't have a spot and almost embarrassed myself but not getting the last rep .............thank god I I made the last rep because there were a couple of hotties watching me and i would have felt really stupid if I got pinned........lol ..........22 was what I was hoping for .....but for a guy that hasn't benched in quite some time ......I felt like it was decent since the NFL combine record is 46 with 225 .......if I do better in the future I will let you know.......36 is my new goal.....lol

Tman2002 said:
I've seen a guy do this 35 times. He was about as tall as he was round but he was still able to do it pretty easily. These were full reps complete lockout. I keep asking this guy why he doesnt compete nationally and he just tells me he's not interested. I've seen him do 600 without a shirt easy and rumor has it he has done around 730 without a shirt.

Got it for 10X easily on saturday.

i did 315 6 times and thought i was a stud but I guess not LOL

Back when i let my ego over ride my brain, i did 315 for 23 times. Couldnt ever get past 23... mental block i guess.
I could do 405 for 8 to 10 then.... i tore my peck benching 595 and i never went back to real heavy weight again.

at a bodyweight of 187lbs i did 405 for 7 reps... now i am 50 lbs heavier and i can only do 315 for 12 reps..lol... i aint getting older just smarter i think..lol

none

i can't even get it for 1. i stopped flat benching over 20 years ago due to shoulder problems. i look fairly good for an old fucker though....lol

I have seen a 140 guy bench 345 twice. He was a boxer until he had to quit due to medical reasons (headaches). He fought at 135. heres a pic: http://slugout.com/rsanders.html
He and I fought amatuers together, when he decided he wanted to start boxing again(pro) he weighed 180 and looked the same as he does in the pics. He had hernia surgery and that got him down around 140. He walks around at about 145. He is the quickest whiteguy i have ever seen, super fast hands with devastating power. To bad he had to quit all he ever talked about was becoming the lightweight champ of the world someday.
biff

I don't know but I can do 1 pound 315 times:p

My best is 15 times but I was never a good bencher, in fact better at reps then 1 rep max. My one rep max is only 405-410 which seems odd since I did 315 15 times...oh well, I was known for my deadlift anyways

don't do flats...but 315 x 12 on inclines.

BW

No Flats. Total shoulder reconstruction. 315, 12 times @ a weight of 215:D

No more flats for this old dawg. I have hit it for 20 on the incline though.

SZ

i thought i was doing well at 315 for 14 unassisted reps, seems compared to some here i am a lightweight....damn, back to the drawing board...

I don't flat bench either but I just did 315 8 times on my last set of inclines last night.

And yes Sam, that is a ludacris amount....:D :p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity