Votes: 42 6.5%
  • i use slin ONLY one time a day

Votes: 24 3.7%
  • i use slin MULTIPLE times a day

Votes: 29 4.5%
  • i have never used slin

Votes: 234 36.1%

• Total voters
12iu of Novolin-R pre workout is all I need for a massive pump. It literally swells me up during my workout. I use this before training any body part, I don't want to be targeting only certain muscle groups when I use slin. Gotta be symmetrical in every category!

Great thread since I have a bottle of Novolin R waiting in the refrigerator. I’m trying to figure out just how best to use and not get into trouble. Any suggestion on other reads.

I really need to understand what to eat and when along with amount of insuline to use and when.

I'm with you, patiently waiting for any info on that too.

I'm with you, patiently waiting for any info on that too.

Search for Mike Arnolds insulin protocol. It's golden.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Next blast will be 40iu Lantus, 15iu Hum R in AM, 15iu Hum R preWO, and 10iu Log postWO

soooo 80iu M-F :D:D

Next blast will be 40iu Lantus, 15iu Hum R in AM, 15iu Hum R preWO, and 10iu Log postWO

Man I wonder how well that will work, I've never used slin but really want to once im not able to grow anymore in the future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I wonder how well that will work, I've never used slin but really want to once im not able to grow anymore in the future

Dude seriously? It's like nothing I've ever done before. Pre workout Humalog doing Mike Arnolds protocol is the shiznit!

Dude seriously? It's like nothing I've ever done before. Pre workout Humalog doing Mike Arnolds protocol is the shiznit!

Damn, my bestfriend has sworn by that pre workout protocol. Iv just always been too sketched to try slin because I go hypo naturally pretty much everyday of my life

Damn, my bestfriend has sworn by that pre workout protocol. Iv just always been too sketched to try slin because I go hypo naturally pretty much everyday of my life

Me2 always carry sugar tabs in your pocket it's not hard you will be fine.

Me2 always carry sugar tabs in your pocket it's not hard you will be fine.

In the future for me big dog, im not quite there yet, but I know when I am there are plenty of good dudes on this board including you that I know who wouldn't mind helping me out a bit.

In the future for me big dog, im not quite there yet, but I know when I am there are plenty of good dudes on this board including you that I know who wouldn't mind helping me out a bit.

No doubt!

Dude, ya gotta log that! Its gonna be insane !!!

Could you explain if you are going to take something to keep a good insulin sensitivity? If you paid to have that protocol I can understand if you keep it for you.

Thank you anyway!

Could you explain if you are going to take something to keep a good insulin sensitivity? If you paid to have that protocol I can understand if you keep it for you.

Thank you anyway!

Umm well it's a theory with alot of science backing it but still not something really talked about on forums.

Insulin sensitivity and intramuscular fat storage go hand in hand. I attribute MUCH of the lack of hardness and condition and ballooned up muscles of the current pros comapred to guys in the 70s/80s to insulin like many other people, but why? Massive amounts of intramuscluar fat storage.

I do not seek to maintain insulin sensitivity, I seek to add intramuscular fat and potentially induce hyperplasia with high insulin levels. High insulin and tons of high GI carbs especially postworkout.

Umm well it's a theory with alot of science backing it but still not something really talked about on forums.

Insulin sensitivity and intramuscular fat storage go hand in hand. I attribute MUCH of the lack of hardness and condition and ballooned up muscles of the current pros comapred to guys in the 70s/80s to insulin like many other people, but why? Massive amounts of intramuscluar fat storage.

I do not seek to maintain insulin sensitivity, I seek to add intramuscular fat and potentially induce hyperplasia with high insulin levels. High insulin and tons of high GI carbs especially postworkout.

Well, never heard this. It will be nice, I will follow your progression. Good luck, mate!

Are there threads or any anything you can direct me to about this intramuscular fat storage from insulin use? This interests me and the search function on here isn't pulling anything up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

i use 8iu humalog slin on back and leg days pre workout followed by a pre workout meal of 8 oz steak 10oz baked potato, 50g karbolyn. then post workout eat 50g whey isolate 50g carbs from unrivaled. followed by a cheat meal.

9ui novorapid pre-w 3 times a week, 100ch (dextrose intraw, banana prew and potatoes postw)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131