over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much test for best sex drive?

How much testosreone per week gives you the best overall sexual performance?

• Total voters
Such an individual thing.

Test E/C, no matter the dose, does nothing for me in terms of sex drive.
The faster stuff like prop, ace and sust (my fav) gives me a better overall well being feeling AND better sex drive.
I think lower is best tho. Around 300 i feel great.
It true is individualized, I can't use Test E, no matter the brand, even old pharma amps. I have an allergic response to Test E it doesn't site well at my injection site, yet Test C works wonders for me both my TRT and other brands/UGL's

Answer the questions in my above post without getting sassy with an unnecessary undertone.. I'll call your response the "I'll dodge the questions with a question by making more comparisons that are irreverent to the substance just to support the I'm Swifto and I'm right narrative".. I'm a pacifist and I'm not interested in going back and forth. No matter how well it's presented and calculated you'll discombobulate the substance, no matter what is presented you will argue because your motive is to just "prove people WRONG" with your type of logic "welp, for your information", clearly as it's very transparent by your response by coming off smug. It's not of importance to prove yourself right Swifto. I could have posted studies but I gave you enough ester eggs to do your OWN leg work as well as the readers..Again, it's an easy find in just a basic search with the results that you provided vs men that are middle age or "aging" that have similar lipid changes due to conditions that impact triglyceride and HDL ratios and other changes that can be associated with the underlining condition, non drug related. The are real facts, not something to "formulate an opinion or interpretation off". These are REAL influences that are indisputable, avoiding them or failing recognizing them is equivalent to refuting there existence.

Answer the questions: Are you saying that the results could not have been impacted by the factors below and you're suggesting I'm pulling it apart by what is logical influential factors that could contribute to the findings with the final results? Let's not get ahead of ourselves, lets stay on topic.. That's what a debate is all about, don't inject other analogies or examples, because they can create distortion.

Could the results have been influenced by the following -

Post #30
This study concludes at the end that "studies pertaining to androgen substitution are conflicting"... Stated here - androgen substitution therapy on lipids are conflicting but might be favorable..
They faintly suggest they "might" be "favorable"..

Maybe I missed it, or didn't see it mentioned, yet environmental circumstances can pose as huge factors with blood readings..Were these individuals fasted when blood was drawn, did each individual live by the same diets and life habits, was the environment controlled, did the subjects adhere to the same protocols, what about about body fat and mass index and physical activities, how about smoking,alcohol or even history of genetic predispositions? The lack of this information changes the entire dynamics, these adjustments need to be greatly considered..Lack of a controlled diet/lifestyle will dictate results, knowing the regular amount of caloric intake is vital - calories are transformed in to triglycerides and stored as fat, what is the physical characteristics of these men/body mass index? If calories are reduced they will reduce triglycerides especially under physical activities fitness/exercising will lower triglycerides and boost HDL cholesterol, this can drastically shift these numbers .. Furthermore, the data that was presented can be contradicted with the fact that these are "ageing men", how does this compare to the average age of those that use PED's who most likely are younger or middles aged "supposedly healthy-physically active men" in most cases?
In addition what is the amount of subjects that partaken in these findings? Can the headline of the study or the entire thesis "Effects of androgen substitution on lipid profile in the adult and aging hypogonadal male".. Explain the outcome and evidence in others other studies that simply contradict the one in question, where subjects weren't even using oral androgens? There's data that supports high triglyceride and HDL ratio can be associated with low test and SHGB levels in middle aged and elderly men.

There's simply to many factors that can contribute here. Pharmacology reports have cited numerous times, throughout the years that mesterolone is practically non-toxic, why would this information be regurgitated by multiple highly credible resources if it was false? In all the reports that I have personally seen, nowhere was there a controlled study focusing on proving its toxicity and lipid change, in comparison with multiple groups. Yet, we've seen lipid and TG ratio differences with testosterone deficiencies which has been associated with elevated atherogenic lipoproteins, elevated triglycerides, and decreased high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C) in males where no exogenous hormones where initially employed - This information is available with basic research, and that's hardly peeling back the layers..

Using your backwards logic nothing is relevant unless its 100%. We have steroid and drug profiles on Steroidal.com that have been written by doctors and endocrinologists using studies similar to what I've cited. But they dont matter as they dont fit the exact environment as we're AAS users and not the correct age. Give me a break.

You continue to use Mesterolone at whatever dose you want and I'll keep suggesting it negatively impacts lipids and post proof. You carry one with your essays and not answer the questions and not backing your theories with clinical data because its "not relevant" due to character and environmental differences.

Using your backwards logic nothing is relevant unless its 100%. We have steroid and drug profiles on Steroidal.com that have been written by doctors and endocrinologists using studies similar to what I've cited. But they dont matter as they dont fit the exact environment as we're AAS users and not the correct age. Give me a break.

You continue to use Mesterolone at whatever dose you want and I'll keep suggesting it negatively impacts lipids and post proof. You carry one with your essays and not answer the questions and not backing your theories with clinical data because its "not relevant" due to character and environmental differences.
Again, you tossing sassy comments at what is your attempt of insults because you keep dodging the questions. Thats all you've done, heck that's all you done in any posts I've made on here where you interacted with me for years. lol.. You're a silly goose and you keep promoting articles that you just scabbed from the internet and reworded them as if they are your work. Swift, you dodged the questions because I have you in check-mate.
giphy.gif

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS FOR THE READERS! Stop redirected people (look at me, look at my pages, look at me, look at my reworded work) stop creating distortion and diversion. What is so hard about answering those questions?
Just maybe I have a follow up, meh..

meh,cool beans promote your rewrites on purchased web page, like many other people have as well with reworded, regurgitated profiles. Your re-writes are dime a dozen. Heck I have a site full of them too.. actually 2!
But, I don't promote.. Have a great day.. :)

Your sharp tongue clearing represents avoidance. I'm done circle talking with you, you can talk to your wife or your kids like that, but I won't debate with a guy that acts smug with a pompous attitude.
You displayed all we need to see..

Stop with the childish prepubescence mudslinging and answer the questions! :ROFLMAO:
giphy.gif

Again, you tossing sassy comments at what is your attempt of insults because you keep dodging the questions. Thats all you've done, heck that's all you done in any posts I've made on here where you interacted with me for years. lol.. You're a silly goose and you keep promoting articles that you just scabbed from the internet and reworded them as if they are your work. Swift, you dodged the questions because I have you in check-mate.
giphy.gif

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS FOR THE READERS! Stop redirected people (look at me, look at my pages, look at me, look at my reworded work) stop creating distortion and diversion. What is so hard about answering those questions?
Just maybe I have a follow up, meh..

meh,cool beans promote your rewrites on purchased web page, like many other people have as well with reworded, regurgitated profiles. Your re-writes are dime a dozen. Heck I have a site full of them too.. actually 2!
But, I don't promote.. Have a great day.. :)

Your sharp tongue clearing represents avoidance. I'm done circle talking with you, you can talk to your wife or your kids like that, but I won't debate with a guy that acts smug with a pompous attitude.
You displayed all we need to see..

Stop with the childish prepubescence mudslinging and answer the questions! :ROFLMAO:
giphy.gif

LOL

How old are you, 11?

Re-written articles and profiles? 99% of the published data on these AAS and drugs we use are old. So there isn't much new data to go on you idiot. Some of the authors I have on both those site have forgotten more than you'd ever know.

Throw all the insults you want, I dont have to prove anything. You've been here 5 minutes and I've been around almost 20 years. People know me to give facts backed by medical data where possible and I'm fairly respected. You're here to sell anabolic steroids illegally or rep and get your free gear and cycles.

I'll accept you cant provide data confirming your position of "Mesterolone not negatively effecting lipids" and move on. You clearly have waaaaay to much time on your hands with your little GIF videos from BB.com.

200-300mg week Long Ester has always been the hotspot for me. Fast versions like prop or PhenylProp amplify it even more. As stated earlier, Sust is the perfect mix for me for well being and libido.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws