over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How the human body is just like a car

jimmyjones

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
I have been pondering about writing this for a very long time….and I haven’t until today because of how silly all this might sound and also because of how much text I would have to type :D

But fuck it…silly or not, I wanna spill out my ideas and thoughts in regards to everything I have learned in the last 5 years of this “bodybuilding” stuff. So here we go…

To start, Id like to explain the absolutely striking similarities between a car…. and the human body.

Just like a car, we have an air intake (oxygen), we have fuel intake (food), and we have an exhaust (your ass). The computer is your brain, and the engine is your heart and organs. And whats inside the engine? Oil (blood)

Just like a car, we humans are much more efficient the lighter we are. Horsepower, torque, handling, braking, is all impaired the heavier a vehicle is.

Well, metabolism, power, agility, blood flow, and hormonal output is all impaired the fatter and fatter you are.

And last but not least, we can’t forget about the gas tank. We too have gas tanks, and I would consider it to be our muscle tissue in combination with our liver, those are the two tissues that have the ability to store fuel (glycogen)
With that being said, you can understand that there is an Empty….and there is a Full. Im sure its happened to many people on this forum, where you pump just a bit too much gas, and the shit starts spilling out all over the floor….

Well, in humans, this exact scenario also occurs. You see, science tells us that if you consume far too many calories, or pump too much gas, it begins to spill out…we can call that storing body fat. Now on the other hand, if you don’t consume enough calories, or you run your car on fumes, it starts to run like shit…or in the human case, you begin feeling like shit. Just like the car turns on the “Gas Light”, or throws a “Check Engine” light, the body sends a signal to you, which could be hunger, thirst, oxygen, or even sleep, and you won’t stop feeling like shit unless you give your body what it requests. So as long as you learn to listen to the signals your body sends to “you” ….you can understand how to manipulate your diet in correlation with your personal goals, because let’s face it, “you are what you eat” right?

So…science also tells us that the maximum protein synthesis comes from a protein containing 5 grams of leucine or more, combined with a carbohydrate. That is an absolute fact. Science will also tell us that if you starve yourself of carbohydrate, the body has no choice but to tap into stored fuel, which is body fat.

Now, you can ask any reputable performance car tuner…..the best way to squeeze every single horsepower out of a car’s engine, is to tune the air and fuel mixture AS CLOSE as possible to detonation, but WITHOUT actually causing detonation. What does that mean in “human” terms?

That means the BEST WAY to squeeze every single possible chance of protein synthesis out of the body, is by your gas tank ALWAYS being “fully loaded” but NOT causing spillover! To further clarify, this is simply reaching maximum carbohydrate storage inside muscle tissue and in the liver, WITHOUT the excess that may cause you to create bloat and fat gain and hinder performance due to too much metabolic activity. This is the BEST possible environment for muscle growth, as the muscle tissue will have all the glycogen available to carry out its repairing functions alongside its best friend, water. For every ounce of carbohydrate you store, right next to it will be 3 ounces of Mr. H2O. This is what people mean by “maintaining fullness”. If you exceed the storage threshold, the body will push the excess water from your muscle tissue and place it under your skin, which is the sign of spillover, and that means you went too far.

At the other end of the spectrum, we have “running on Empty”. When you got no fuel, performance just sucks. Anyone who’s ever done a keto diet, knows who shitty you feel in the first week…and its because you are depleting your body of direct instant energy and FORCING your body to tap into an energy source that it doesn’t like tapping into. The human body LOVES body fat….it is the savior when rough times come by….it is the savings account you can pull funds out of when your checking account is zero. Nobody I know likes a “flat wallet”….and nobody I know likes taking money out of the savings account. Well, the body will purposely make you feel like SHIT anytime it is tapping into its saving account. But continue on tapping, and it will become a normal activity. And that’s when the body will adapt to living off its savings, and after a week of this adaptation, is when it really gets GOOD at spending the savings. You see, the LONGER and LONGER you go on without consuming a direct fuel (carbohydrate), running on empty fumes, the more and more body fat you will burn.

Without getting repetitious, you can see that depending on what goals youre trying to accomplish, gauging your gas tank’s “current status” is of extreme importance. If you have tons of stored body fat, and you are trying to get rid of it, there is NO reason for you to ever be “fully loaded” on direct fuel….you should ALWAYS be running near EMPTY. The term “Carb Loading” shouldn’t be anywhere inside your dictionary. Vice versa, if youre trying to achieve maximum performance out of your little skinny lightweight Honda Civic, you need all the consistent fuel and power adders you can get.

With that being said, when you drive your car to work or school, your transmission doesn’t shift its gears at the EXACT RPM every single time…no, it always varies, depending on how many traffic lights you come across, and also how hard you stomp the gas pedal. We humans are exactly alike. You don’t burn the exact amount of calories EVERY SINGLE DAY, so why would you consume a set amount of fuel? That’s where “eat when youre hungry” comes into play. Depending on how far and how fast you want to “drive”, will dictate how much gas you need and how often you need it. You wouldn’t pump gas into a parked car with a full tank would you? No, that would just be illogical and silly. So your fuel intake is directly correlated with your activity level.

Where the real fuckery lies is the adjusting of ratios of the different fuels. We have proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. Science tells us that fat’s are necessary for efficient hormone production, and also promote satiety and prolonged nutrient delivery, it tells us that proteins are necessary to repair our muscles, skin, hair, nails, bones, blah blah blah….and then we have carbohydrates for instant energy just in case we do intensive activity. They all have their roles but they all need to be manipulated carefully for maximum efficiency. Now, protein is known to impact the metabolism far greater than the rest of the fuels. To put a number to it, meat proteins have a thermic effect of roughly 40%, carbs are at approximately 10-12%, and fats are like 3%. What that means is….a 10 ounce sirloin steak will make the body work 40% harder at EXTRACTING the nutrients from the fibers of the steak than it would trying to metabolize through 2 tablespoons of olive oil.

That only tells us that if we want to induce a strong metabolic impact, in an effort to raise the workload of our metabolism, protein should be one of the prioritized fuels. If protein is prioritized, that means carbs and fats have to be adjusted accordingly so that not all three types of fuels are at high levels. If all 3 types of fuels are high, you risk spilling over and adding body fat.

Think of it as a 3 bar graph. If protein is high, and carbs are high, then fat MUST be low. If protein is low, and carbs are high, fat intake should be moderate. If protein is high, and carbs are super low, fat intake should be high. As you can see, carbs and fats will become "sparing" of protein, as the body will not have to break down amino acid for its energy supply, if the direct energy supply is plentiful. And if you want a very balanced diet, all macros can be adjusted to “moderate” all together.

Since us humans all have absolutely different “computers”, we all have different ratio values that our body’s love to flourish on. It may take years to discover the perfect ratio of fuels necessary for maximum muscle creation and maximum fat loss, and its only more fuckery when you start adding muscle and dropping fat, as the required ratios will then begin changing alongside your body. This is the “tuning” of your vehicle….and it requires constant “listening” and “tuning” over the years of progression. There is no “One size fits all, forever”.

It is once you become a master manipulator of food, time, and water, is when you will master the art of sculpting your body into whatever it is you desire.

And if you are just a really shitty “listener” and simply NOT capable of “tuning” your own car, or you just simply rather follow the professional guidance of a professional race car driver…..thats when you go ahead and hire out someone that knows how to take control of the wheel and really fucking drive a car.

Well thought out post and makes sense. Should have made the correlation between Nitrous and tren though ;)

Great post! I wasn't going to read it when I saw how long it was, but it was great! I hope there is more to come.

I will post more in regards to Tren and its effects on our manipulation of food and furthermore, our weight training schedules

How about some recent pics of your car and the mods you have made...last i seen it was getting tricked out nicely.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

How about some recent pics of your car and the mods you have made...last i seen it was getting tricked out nicely.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

LOL goddamnit...

Its in the shop getting some repairs because I fractured my wrist when it gave out doing dips without taping them up how I usually do :(

Havent been on the "track" for a good week now so I have lost some "fullness" but maybe sometime next week I can recapture LOL

Now I got some questions for God

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner