over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how to avoid growth gut?

ironjedi

Newbies
is using insulin and GH together pretty much a guaranteed way of distending your gut? if you were to leave one of these drugs out of the equation which one should it be?

I honestly don't think anyone but someone who has full intentions of going professional should be messing with insulin. While some others feel the same about HGH, I personally don't and would stick with that alone if you were set on one of the two.

Humolog is a fast acting insulin that you can use pwo, if you have it with a good carb drink and a low dose,its got a lot of benefits and wont do you any harm. I agree that long acting insulins like isofen can be more dangerous.

Humolog is a fast acting insulin that you can use pwo, if you have it with a good carb drink and a low dose,its got a lot of benefits and wont do you any harm. I agree that long acting insulins like isofen can be more dangerous.

Hmmmm, I was looking into this awhile back. I was thinking 2 iu pwo without ever really increasing - just staying at the 2 iu. I know that maybe increasing to 4 or 6 iu over time might be "better" but I just don't know if it would be worth it, to me anyways.

If you don't mind me asking, what are your thoughts on what a lose dose is?

10 iu for me. Using something like 2 iu would be pointless imho, as your pancreas releases more than that in response to your high carb PWO drink.

10 iu for me. Using something like 2 iu would be pointless imho, as your pancreas releases more than that in response to your high carb PWO drink.

Yeah, that's what was afraid of.... I just don't want to go overboard with the slin. So do you think 10 iu is the min? I know everyone is different but I'd sure like to give it a go 'round without really having to worry as I would be a first time user.

Any other opinions would be appreciated.

Start with 2. Test your blood sugar and see how it goes. If it doesn't drive you too low, slowly increase over time AND TEST. That is the only way to do it safe. You don't know how you will react. I'm amazed at some of the numbers I see. I'm type 2 diabetic, which supposedly, means I'm insulin resistant and I use 2 to 3 PWO of log. 10 would put me under the table....

it depends on your insulin sensativity!

good lord, dont do 10iu's... thats a lot... the only reason i respond to these posts is so people dont kill themselves... dont go on a the boards and ask people how much to take, you dont know who they are or if they are telling you anything accurate.... research it! that means pull some studies up and find factual info....
i am 265 right now and if i took 10ius pwo i would have to go to the hospital.....

it depends on your insulin sensativity!

good lord, dont do 10iu's... thats a lot... the only reason i respond to these posts is so people dont kill themselves... dont go on a the boards and ask people how much to take, you dont know who they are or if they are telling you anything accurate.... research it! that means pull some studies up and find factual info....
i am 265 right now and if i took 10ius pwo i would have to go to the hospital.....

Thanks KM... Yeah, I was a little apprehensive about the 10 iu number. From my research, 2 iu was a moderately safe starting point and to be adjusted accordingly. Thing is, I don't want to guess (and guess wrong) about my sensitivity. This is why I was wondering what a moderately small dosage would be. I see no need to find my limitations and slightly back off. I'd just assume do small dosages and NEVER get anywhere near my sensitivity max.

I'll do extra research before jumping in. Thanx again!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131