over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How To Eat 7,300+ Clean Calories In A Day

We are on the same page now that you’ve clarified. And yes of course I eat the occasional pizza, I had 3 slices for dinner last night during the game. But this isn’t a planned part of my diet. I eat one meal a day with my family and when I cook I make things that are high in protein, but that my family will also enjoy too. Last night the wife decided pizza for dinner so that’s what we have. As a natural ecto morph with digestive disorders I always opt for more Calorie dense foods to lower my food volume. I particular digest fatty beef very well. I tend to eat thighs more than breasts for the extra calories. But I certainly wouldn’t count these as foods that are not “clean”. Chicken thighs and rib eyes are definitely clean foods….just not low calories foods. Clean to me would be anything that is as close to its natural state as possible. Any part of a plant or animal or whole grain. Dirty foods to me would be things that are breaded or fried, processed foods, super high calorie restaurant foods like calzones, chimichangas etc.
food doesn’t have to be low calorie to be clean, it just has to be nutritious
Now that you clarified we seem to agree. The only thing I don't agree, even fried food I feel fine. But I can see how some people may not tolerate certain foods. I have a stomach of steel lol.

I do not know what the problem is to go purely 7k kcal, of course, if you have the right amount of muscle mass and thus a fast metabolism. Currently, on high days it has 950g of carbs, on average days 750g and I feel hungry all the time. And there were times when I ate 950g carbs on average days and 1100g on high days and so for several weeks to this about 450g of protein, fats are just low all year round, hence these amounts of carbohydrates. I never eat cheat meals, literally the last one I ate after the competition in 2018 lol

I eat 3k, but with different protocols I have ate 7 k or more in a day (calorie cycling, refeed, adf) and I don't think most people would do well eating that amount daily in totally clean food.

So your saying you can't tolerate processed food? I have heard people say that but I don't believe it is the norm. Hence my grocery store comment. If McDonald's made people feel like shit it wouldn't be so popular. I am not saying processed food is healthy i am saying for the majority of people it is not going to upset their stomach and go undigested like some dramatically claim.

If processed food didn't get digested and ran through people it wouldnt make them fat. Do we digest hydrolyzed whey protein or does it just run through us undigested? What about liquid carbs around a workout?

Yes most people are too lazy and too fat and eat too much food and eat too much sugar. True. The real pandemic is and has been obesity and we agree on what causes is

But it anyone says fast food, a protein bar (candy), ice cream, a burger is going to make people feel toxic or it somehow will not get digested, that is bull. It's food and it will get digested just like clean food.
I do eat processed foods occasionally because I’m human and they do taste good, but it always negatively effects my digestion. I’m somewhat of an extreme case as I have severe ibs, but I still eat them because they’re tasty.
I do disagree with you on the McDonald’s. Most people feel bad to some degree after eating fast food. Overly full, gassy, or even just somewhat sluggish. But find someone who eats these foods exclusively and look at them and tell me they don’t look like they feel like shit. That chemical our brain releases in response to “yummy” foods is a powerful drug. Meth makes people feel
Shitty too….but it’s still pretty popular. Know what I mean?

I eat 3k, but with different protocols I have ate 7 k or more in a day (calorie cycling, refeed, adf) and I don't think most people would do well eating that amount daily in totally clean food.

So your saying you can't tolerate processed food? I have heard people say that but I don't believe it is the norm. Hence my grocery store comment. If McDonald's made people feel like shit it wouldn't be so popular. I am not saying processed food is healthy i am saying for the majority of people it is not going to upset their stomach and go undigested like some dramatically claim.

If processed food didn't get digested and ran through people it wouldnt make them fat. Do we digest hydrolyzed whey protein or does it just run through us undigested? What about liquid carbs around a workout?

Yes most people are too lazy and too fat and eat too much food and eat too much sugar. True. The real pandemic is and has been obesity and we agree on what causes is

But it anyone says fast food, a protein bar (candy), ice cream, a burger is going to make people feel toxic or it somehow will not get digested, that is bull. It's food and it will get digested just like clean food.
And whey iso is digested quickly because it’s already mostly pre digested, Taco Bell goes through you because it’s full of artificial and undigestable food matter

I do eat processed foods occasionally because I’m human and they do taste good, but it always negatively effects my digestion. I’m somewhat of an extreme case as I have severe ibs, but I still eat them because they’re tasty.
I do disagree with you on the McDonald’s. Most people feel bad to some degree after eating fast food. Overly full, gassy, or even just somewhat sluggish. But find someone who eats these foods exclusively and look at them and tell me they don’t look like they feel like shit. That chemical our brain releases in response to “yummy” foods is a powerful drug. Meth makes people feel
Shitty too….but it’s still pretty popular. Know what I mean?

I can see where your come from if you have severe IBS, that fast food or processed food may make you feel bad. But I disagree that fast food or processed food makes many people feel bad or sluggish.

If someone goes supersize me and eats nothing but mcdonalds, sure I think that is not only stupid, but unhealthy and would eventually lead to poor digestion. But someone who say hits up mcdonalds for breakfast every day on the way to work, then eats a "normal" lunch, then goes home and gets. cooked dinner from his wife. That morning mcdonalds is not going to give him poor digestion during the day, or make him feel bad or sluggish at work.

I believe maybe 15% of people may feel this, but they would not be the normal. I have no stats to back this up (I doubt either argument does), but the popularity of fast food, processed food, leads to me to believe the majority if people suffer no poor digestion from eating these foods. And imo digestion is relative anyway, a sliding scale. I would say someone who eats a massive amount of calories and it is nothing but meat, veggies, and complex carbs, they would be someone who has poor digestion and feel full all day. Daniel it looks like is someone who able to get away with it.

And whey iso is digested quickly because it’s already mostly pre digested, Taco Bell goes through you because it’s full of artificial and undigestable food matter

If Taco Bell was not digestible then wouldn't it then be "free calories" and not make someone fat? If a food is indigestible so those calories can't be used for muscle growth, then in theory they shouldn't make you fat either. A food that just runs through someone would not be stored as glycogen, or fat, or be used to build tissue.

It is very digestible IMO, and most people digest it fine. I am not arguing it is healthy, just that is is digested by our digestive system like any food and that it doesn't cause abnormal bowels. I worked at a school with kids who ate fast food every day, I never had them running to the bathroom or complaining about stomach aches or poor digestions. But we often see threads from Guys who have been force feeding clean food complaining about digestion, asking about enzymes, wanting to use pro bionics etc.

Usually when the threads come up "why does distention happen" its usually most peoples belief that it is force feeding and poor digestion, not organ growth from GH, or visceral fat. It's the massive volume of food

If Taco Bell was not digestible then wouldn't it then be "free calories" and not make someone fat? If a food is indigestible so those calories can't be used for muscle growth, then in theory they shouldn't make you fat either. A food that just runs through someone would not be stored as glycogen, or fat, or be used to build tissue.

It is very digestible IMO, and most people digest it fine. I am not arguing it is healthy, just that is is digested by our digestive system like any food and that it doesn't cause abnormal bowels. I worked at a school with kids who ate fast food every day, I never had them running to the bathroom or complaining about stomach aches or poor digestions. But we often see threads from Guys who have been force feeding clean food complaining about digestion, asking about enzymes, wanting to use pro bionics etc.

Usually when the threads come up "why does distention happen" its usually most peoples belief that it is force feeding and poor digestion, not organ growth from GH, or visceral fat. It's the massive volume of food
I didn’t mean the whole thing was indigestible, but if you think artificial flavors and sweeteners, xanthan gum, carnauba wax, and sugar alcohols digest like normal foods I think you should do some more research

I didn’t mean the whole thing was indigestible, but if you think artificial flavors and sweeteners, xanthan gum, carnauba wax, and sugar alcohols digest like normal foods I think you should do some more research
I agree these are factors that can possibly make digestion worse, but for the majority of healthy people, it isn't going to cause them I'll affects. I've ate a pack of sugar free gum a day, ate multiple quest bars, and I suffered no real world consequences. No running to the bathroom, constipation. Not saying some people aren't sensitive to these things, but I feel like for the most part our digestive system is more resilient than we give it credit for and we don't need to constantly limit ourselves and the food, gum, coffee in a quest to repair or not damage, or optimize digestion.

I personally feel the reason we see so many people on aas forums complain about digestion is from consuming such high volumes of food day after day to move the scale up. It's not because they ate some junk, or put sugar alcohol packets in their coffee, or didn't go organic.

Yes the food volume is needed to grow to unnatural levels, but it is a double edge sword, as we have more digestive issued than the general population who eat 2-3 k calories per day and more processed food

I guess in summary we just disagree to how sensitive the human digestive system is to more processed food and our personal experience influences the way we think. You said you have some ibs issues, where I can tolerate any food, but I have had discomfort trying to force down 6+k calories of clean food on my high or refeed days. I was able to eliminate the discomfort by throwing in a little not so clean food with my clean meals and cut down on the bloated feeling and woke up leaner. When I say leaner I don't mean less bodyfat, just not distended with a stomach full from yesterday's meat and fiber, lol.

I've been eating little to no fiber and my digestion has been better than ever. Nice solid shits.

I've been eating little to no fiber and my digestion has been better than ever. Nice solid shits.
I personally can’t tolerate any fiber besides a little bit from some fruit and the little bit that’s in peppers and carrots. Any fiber from a grain source absolutely destroys my stomach. Daggers in my guts. Take hours and hours to even feel slightly hungry again. Same with high fiber veggies like asparagus, broccoli, sweet potatoes

I agree these are factors that can possibly make digestion worse, but for the majority of healthy people, it isn't going to cause them I'll affects. I've ate a pack of sugar free gum a day, ate multiple quest bars, and I suffered no real world consequences. No running to the bathroom, constipation. Not saying some people aren't sensitive to these things, but I feel like for the most part our digestive system is more resilient than we give it credit for and we don't need to constantly limit ourselves and the food, gum, coffee in a quest to repair or not damage, or optimize digestion.

I personally feel the reason we see so many people on aas forums complain about digestion is from consuming such high volumes of food day after day to move the scale up. It's not because they ate some junk, or put sugar alcohol packets in their coffee, or didn't go organic.

Yes the food volume is needed to grow to unnatural levels, but it is a double edge sword, as we have more digestive issued than the general population who eat 2-3 k calories per day and more processed food

I guess in summary we just disagree to how sensitive the human digestive system is to more processed food and our personal experience influences the way we think. You said you have some ibs issues, where I can tolerate any food, but I have had discomfort trying to force down 6+k calories of clean food on my high or refeed days. I was able to eliminate the discomfort by throwing in a little not so clean food with my clean meals and cut down on the bloated feeling and woke up leaner. When I say leaner I don't mean less bodyfat, just not distended with a stomach full from yesterday's meat and fiber, lol.
Well, first of all most junk food contains a lot more calories, that is why you can eat more. Nutritious food fills you up more and contains less calories. I could easily eat 6000 crap calories versus my 3000 calories I normally eat to feel full. 8 ounces of skinless chicken breast is 374 calories versus 8 ounces of chocolate cake is 880 calories. Some of things you say make no sense and I can tell you need more education on nutrition. I posted an actual study on junk food when you asked and claim there is no studies. I bet you never read it. Even one meal per day of junk food will effect your health compared to someone who eats healthy all day. Plenty of studies on that.

This post is confusing. If you eat food other than chicken, broccoli, complex carbs, you feel sick Inflamed and toxic?

I typically feel normal on any type of food I assume most do. If anything other than clean food had people feeling horrible and toxic then grocery stores wouldn't be lined with things other than meat and complex carbs.

Your waist is bigger when your constipated, full of slow digested food all day, and don't want to eat. You think otherwise?

My appetite, unfortunately for me, is too good, and I can eat a lot of vegetables and clean food.

If I had to increase the calories in an exaggerated way, I would have oatmeal shakes with water and whey, heavy cream, shots of olive oil ...

I don't need unhealthy food to eat more.

If McDonald's made people feel like shit it wouldn't be so popular.

If you spend too much time eating real, clean food, your body gets used to it and when you introduce some processed food, it will give you a hard time.

I hear this more and more, from people who never pay special attention to diet because they are not in this lifestyle.

Most people eat badly and feel bad, but they have gotten used to it. Drug addicts or alcoholics continue to consume, traffickers are in high demand, that tells you everything you need to know about the success of McDonalds.

I worked at a school with kids who ate fast food every day, I never had them running to the bathroom or complaining about stomach aches or poor digestions.

Kids have new bodies so their organs are strong, thats the reason when you're 20 you can train hard, eat shit, party, nights without sleep, take all the drugs in the sun and still not feel like shit.

Also the teens who drink and snort coke all night on Saturday, go to school on Monday and perform pretty well ... only that those guys are 17 years old.

What I mean is that the harmful effects of chemicals are not instantaneous.

And by the way, having poor digestion or heaviness does not mean that calories are not absorbed or digested. I don't know who or where that idea came from.

Well, first of all most junk food contains a lot more calories, that is why you can eat more. Nutritious food fills you up more and contains less calories. I could easily eat 6000 crap calories versus my 3000 calories I normally eat to feel full. 8 ounces of skinless chicken breast is 374 calories versus 8 ounces of chocolate cake is 880 calories. Some of things you say make no sense and I can tell you need more education on nutrition. I posted an actual study on junk food when you asked and claim there is no studies. I bet you never read it. Even one meal per day of junk food will effect your health compared to someone who eats healthy all day. Plenty of studies on that.
I think you are misunderstood what I was implying. What you said in your post is essentially what I have been saying. The only difference is that I believe force feeding 6 k daily calories is bad for digestion because being bloated walking around with the feeling of a stretched out stomach is a bad thing.

If someone is having poor digestion from eating 6k calories Ed, they should add in some more calorie dense food imo. It will help them not hurt them. Cake would be a poor choice, but, it is not going to give them poor digestion. We are assuming the person's digestion is already poor from force feeding meat and fiber.

My appetite, unfortunately for me, is too good, and I can eat a lot of vegetables and clean food.

If I had to increase the calories in an exaggerated way, I would have oatmeal shakes with water and whey, heavy cream, shots of olive oil ...

I don't need unhealthy food to eat more.

Whatever works for you sounds like you are able to digest large amounts of food which is a good thing. However I wouldn't call olive oil healthy or any vegetable oil. Maybe coconut oil. The only other thing I would add, if you feel sick after eating anything that is processed that is not normal. If that is true I guess avoid those foods, but most people do not feel bad and run to the bathroom after eating processed food. Is it healthy? No. But people tolerate it more than fine.

Kids have new bodies so their organs are strong, thats the reason when you're 20 you can train hard, eat shit, party, nights without sleep, take all the drugs in the sun and still not feel like shit.

Also the teens who drink and snort coke all night on Saturday, go to school on Monday and perform pretty well ... only that those guys are 17 years old.

What I mean is that the harmful effects of chemicals are not instantaneous.

And by the way, having poor digestion or heaviness does not mean that calories are not absorbed or digested. I don't know who or where that idea came from.
I didn't claim slow digested food isn't digested at all. All food is digested and can make you grow or make you fat. Nothing just slides through us. I am against force feeding to the point of discomfort. If you don't get discomfort from your diet and are hungry, then you aren't force feeding so no adjustment needs to be made.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws