over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HUGE ELK NEW WORLD RECORD

Status
Not open for further replies.

elings

Registered
This Elk was killed with a bow in the Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness. He green scored 575" and should net out at about 530" non typical. He has and unbelievable outside spread of 79". This is the biggest bull ever taken with any weapon.

IMG_0744_1_1_[1].JPG

AMAZING ANIMAL.....

The biggest one we ever got was a cow. :)

Hey, I've got your protein powder with me today.

elings said:
This Elk was killed with a bow in the Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness. He green scored 575" and should net out at about 530" non typical. He has and unbelievable outside spread of 79". This is the biggest bull ever taken with any weapon.

View attachment 9717
:eek: :eek: :eek: WOW...thats amazing!

AMAZING ANIMAL LETS KILL IT?

WOULD BE A BETTER SITE TO SEE ALIVE.

HAZMAT said:
WOULD BE A BETTER SITE TO SEE ALIVE.
Bump this,,,Why do we feel the need to kill beautiful creatures.........

kawasaki1 said:
Bump this,,,Why do we feel the need to kill beautiful creatures.........

To fill the freezer to eat because I spent all my money on gear:D

Take a tour through a meat packers plant some day, from kill floor to to shipping and I bet you never buy another steak in your life.

Elk is the leanest red meat you can get....the taste is amazing

2Sick said:
Elk is the leanest red meat you can get....the taste is amazing
ELK IS AWESOME TASTES BETTER THAN BEEF IN MY BOOK PLUS THERES HARDLY ANY FAT AND ITS HIGH IN PROTEIN!!

Venison is damn good stuff...I too would like to see that buck running around still, but we are predators and they are prey.

It would be nice to be out hiking and come across his antlers on the grounds.

BIG BASTARD

He should have enough meat to feed 30 people :)

Last edited:
Im going to print that picture out and show my partners at work.
A few of them go to Wyoming Elk hunting But I never seen Them bring back any Pictures or Racks like that!!! Damn thats Huge...and with a Bow!
I bet they were excited.

so where was this at Elings? Is it one of them 10,ooo acre Deals where you go with a guide? or was it Just out in the wild and they were hunting on there own?

Iabadman said:
That is sad for me to see......what a magnificant animal .........I cant believe people find pleasure out of taking a life like that

I agree 100% IABM.

Iabadman said:
That is sad for me to see......what a magnificant animal .........I cant believe people find pleasure out of taking a life like that .[maybe because I have seen death by violence in my real life many times ] I really can't . I realize hunting is nessary and much of the money generated goes to good use . But to me, it takes zero balls to shoot something for fun and it makes me sad that people would find pleasure in such things.........Hunters always respond ......Do I eat meat ? Yeah , I do and I thank each animal for giving their life to me everytime I do . [ there are millions of animals that are breed and slaughtered for that purpose already . many of which goes bad and is wasted already . I don't find the need to go kill something else as well . If I had to kill animals to survive I think I would just be a lato vegitarian ....but I gues to each his own ] I find no honor in that and I find the the picture offensive . [ I mean posing like you achieved something great because you killed something with a high powered rifle is a joke IMO .......now if you tackled it and killed with your bare hands then I would be impressed ]
This is a bbing site .........I would appreciate you not sharing pictures of that nature hear anymore ......I am not impressed and honestly I am stunned by the fact that you could think it was cool to destroy such an awesome creature .........I am also dissapointed that no one else feels the same around here . [ maybe I am in the wrong place ......where is the character around here ]
HEY IABADMAN SORRY IF THIS OFFENDED YOU BUT I RECIEVED IT IN A EMAIL AND I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY COOL TO SEE SOMTHING THAT BIG AND THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE IT WITH EVERYBODY I CAN SEE YOUR POINT OF VIEW,WICH IS COOL BUT NOT EVERBODY FEELS THE SAME AS YOU DO AND SOME PEOPLE PROBABLY LIKE THE PIC....

rAJJIN said:
Im going to print that picture out and show my partners at work.
A few of them go to Wyoming Elk hunting But I never seen Them bring back any Pictures or Racks like that!!! Damn thats Huge...and with a Bow!
I bet they were excited.

so where was this at Elings? Is it one of them 10,ooo acre Deals where you go with a guide? or was it Just out in the wild and they were hunting on there own?
ITS RIGHT ON THE BORDER OF MONTANA AND IDAHO I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS A GUIDED HUNT OR IF THEY WERE FROM THE AREA

|--[\\\]>---------- awsome animal, prob. lived a fruitful life, now he's gonna be a head piece on a wall s'where...what a waste...i never did understand hunting. i know i know...all the chicken i eat, all the beef i eat an animal had to die for it too...its just seeing a pic of these guys standing next to it that bothers me i guess.

Everyone has there own opinion.

I certainly think Iabadman's a good guy and I believe he thinks I am as well. We just disagree on this issue. I enjoy hunting and grew up doing it. We go every year.....elk steaks rule.

Ehlings family raises cattle, he could certainly have one of them slaughtered. I don't know what makes one life more valuable than another. Really what is more cruel...raising an animal basically as a pet...then shipping it off to be slaughtered or taking an Elk with bow out in the wild?

Again, I respect the right of others to disagree with my point of view. Much respect to all!:)

Sorry I sent you that pic, Ehlings.....

chris88 said:
good thing they killed that f**ker.

Ya before it went and ate someones Lawn....:p :(

I don't like to kill, nor have I ever hunted. But that pic got me thinking... if learned to hunt I could get extremely cheap meat. The cost of a bullet + butchering fees.

the photos i really love are the ones of guys standing next to a dead,18 foot long 2,000 lb. hammerhead; or some other huge inedible fish. it's a really a great accomplishment if the shark is caught on light tackle. an equally difficult feat is to take a record- setting animal with a bow. but, it's sad to read about these extaordinary animals no longer living. "oh my god! an albino grizzly! lets kill it!" now that this rare bull elk is dead, lets hope someone eats it. what the f**k do you do with the 22 foot 2 ton great white you just caught and killed- after all the photos and high fives are over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear