over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort..Benefits 4 you?

Hahaha you do know who you're 'talking' to, right? :rolleyes:

Do you know who made that post? Check his other posts and you'll see this guy is no joke.

Personally I'd love to see a little debate here.

Well

I have taken Humanofort for over 20 years now.....I dont care what Stewie or Queefer or Adjos say........or "Like"......or THOUGHT......I feel young as ever. I have facebook pics to prove it to this day........stay healthy my freinds

Well welcome back Phil :) Why the personal attack? As far as I'm concerned, I don't believe I should have clearance from you or anyone else to "like" a post.

I "like" posts by my personal choices and format presented by "said" individual, such as I've "liked" some of yours and Emeric's post.

So again, I'll ask. Why the personal attack?

Well...

Well welcome back Phil :) Why the personal attack? As far as I'm concerned, I don't believe I should have clearance from you or anyone else to "like" a post.

I "like" posts by my personal choices and format presented by "said" individual, such as I've "liked" some of yours and Emeric's post.

So again, I'll ask. Why the personal attack?

Dont take it personally.........I did not take your BS personally....but here is a link for you to read
Scientists: Earth Endangered by New Strain of Fact-Resistant Humans - The New Yorker

:welcome: back Phil :)

I went through several bottles of humanofort. I wanted to continue but I'll be honest, it was just too expensive of a supplement for me when I use so many others for health. Hopefully I got the benefits of it while I was using it.

Where do you get it these days?

I have taken Humanofort for over 20 years now.....I dont care what Stewie or Queefer or Adjos say........or "Like"......or THOUGHT......I feel young as ever. I have facebook pics to prove it to this day........stay healthy my freinds
Lord almighty, stop. I was about to ignore this snake oil humanofort thread until I saw this jackass post you made.

You post mostly bro science crap. You're not that informed but use your past pro status and "experience" as validation for nonsense positions. You stir shit up and argue with people. Your posts don't educate, they spread misinformation. Enough with the humanofort bullshit. It's bogus.

Then you call out Stewie, a member you don't even belong in the same class with, then include two deceased members who were well liked. Why? Do you just want to be a lightning rod? Someone reban this old washed up has been and his attitude.

Lord almighty, stop. I was about to ignore this snake oil humanofort thread until I saw this jackass post you made.

You post mostly bro science crap. You're not that informed but use your past pro status and "experience" as validation for nonsense positions. You stir shit up and argue with people. Your posts don't educate, they spread misinformation. Enough with the humanofort bullshit. It's bogus.

Then you call out Stewie, a member you don't even belong in the same class with, then include two deceased members who were well liked. Why? Do you just want to be a lightning rod? Someone reban this old washed up has been and his attitude.

You can call it snake oil if you want to, no problem. However there are published studies on humans and animal (controlled studies). Also thousand worldwide using it for many years for health benefits. Lat me send you a few bottles so you can experiment the benefits like others do, you can give Humanofort for some one over 50 in you family, or a friend. I know you don`t like Phil, but don`t take you anger out on the Humanofort. All I am asking to be open minded and give a try, you have nothing to lose ,I will send it to you free. We here at PM should be all friends and help each others, not hating each other.
Just lat you know that over 300 Pharmacy selling the Humanofort as a antioxidant. I do respect yours and others opinions here at PM, and I did learn lots of good information from many PM members including you. I wold be glad to email you the exiting studies.

Don't skip over the non bashing posts for the sake of arguing.

Once again, where can I get it now?
Google locates out of stock places.

Personally I feel sorry for Phil, I sincerely mean this.

Anyone that's been on this board for a few years, and has seen Phil's pattern of
disparaging tactics towards others that shows an outward aggressive behavior similar to cyberbullying. Some may consider this psychopathy traits with vituperative insult for self recognition, or self promotion of one's past that bares no resemblance of the presence. In other words, these types of individuals continually live in their past life of fame and stardom. Sadly, they don't recognize these traits and end up pushing those close to them away, as well, blame others for their actions.

I say this with a kind heart, not a personal attack.
Hopefully you take recognition, Phil.

Last edited:
Personally I feel sorry for Phil, I sincerely mean this.

Anyone that's been on this board for a few years, and has seen Phil's pattern of
disparaging tactics towards others that shows an outward aggressive behavior similar to cyberbullying. Some may consider this psychopathy traits with vituperative insult for self recognition, or self promotion of one's past that bares no resemblance of the presence. In other words, these types of individuals continually live in their past life of fame and stardom. Sadly, they don't recognize these traits and end up pushing those close to them away, as well, blame others for their actions.

I say this with a kind heart, not a personal attack.
Hopefully you take recognition, Phil.

Stewie, You offer this board a lot of great information. If anything, your one of the good guys! I took some time off from PM, bc of some of the silly bullshit.

Where's all those Humanofort studies that suppossibly exist? I'm eager to read this info.

Where's all those Humanofort studies that suppossibly exist? I'm eager to read this info.

Never understood the love for Humanofort at all.
Saw nothing. The definition of placebo effect for most users on here.

just google oligopeptides and try doing a deep dive into the more than 600 of those.

just google oligopeptides and try doing a deep dive into the more than 600 of those.

Because the only way to become a pro bodybuilder on 70 mg of test a week is to combine it with Humanofort.

Did you did a blood work before and after?

This is from Dr.Serrano:

We used 23 human subjects in my office that were picked absolutely at random and blood was drawn from each individual under the same conditions, including fasting and in the morning. No diet changes or exercise changes were allowed during the trial period.
We tried to pick as many women as men so the data was not only one sided but we ended with 16 men and 7 women, two men didn’t follow up and two women did not follow up. The lab drew insulin levels, lipid panel which consist of HDL (good cholesterol), LDL (bad cholesterol), triglycerides and total cholesterol, also DHEAS, total and free testosterone and cortisol levels, all done in the AM.

This was an impressive study not only because the findings but the way the subjects response to the supplement. Most of them rated like feeling of feeling just “better”, actually 70% of the subjects stated the above and the other 30% didn’t “feel a thing” but the blood test were an incredible success.
The reason I stated the above is because it is the first time that I’ve see any supplement only change what was supposedly abnormal with the patient, for example subjects that had high cholesterol came down, but if normal nothing happen, and the most surprising of all if the insulin levels were high then the levels were lowered all the way down to normal and this happen in 100% of the patients that had high insulin levels with the worst level being 84.8,(0-20 mlU/ml is the range for normal levels) change to 13.5, without changing diets, or taking medications.

This is an absolute incredible finding because mortality is related to insulin levels, the higher the levels the higher you chance of dying, and with this supplement you can cut that to half.
Just imagine something that can decrease a risk factor for cardiac disease besides cholesterol that can lower also the worst maker of all, high insulin levels.

Most of the patients also achieved a reduction in cortisol levels, the higher the starting level the greater the reduction in the AM cortisol levels. I will like to add that we used patients of all ages and in different setting and almost every single time cortisol responded to Humanofort in positive way. 28% patients who filled out a questionnaire noted they felt better and had an improvement in sleep quality.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear