over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort?

You could take 1000mg if you want to is no side effects, I have a MD that use it on people withy suicide thoughts and gulf war syndrome ,he has this people taking 600mg per day and it helps.
Of course more is better if you have the $$$$.

great to hear. I'm going to try at 1,000ng's a day and see if the effects are even greater. I'll let you know.

I just ordered 3 bottles, but now looking back it will only last 7.5 weeks if I follow the protocol Emeric suggested (4 caps/day Workout, 3 caps/day Non-workout).

Any way to help drive down costs of long-term users such as increasing concentration in each cap to 200mg or perhaps a larger cap to accomodate more of substance and pass savings of less caps utilized onto customer?

would humanofort be good for women to take if they have been competing for a while and their sex drive and mood is all over the place? Also, I am assuming no sides in terms of masculinization...?

would humanofort be good for women to take if they have been competing for a while and their sex drive and mood is all over the place? Also, I am assuming no sides in terms of masculinization...?

Yes, it also good for women in menopause.

Yes, it also good for women in menopause.

Emeric, would it help a 60 year old woman who has past menopause. My mother has heart palpitations from her estrogen replacement pills and I've been looking for something to help her get away from the HRT.

Emeric, would it help a 60 year old woman who has past menopause. My mother has heart palpitations from her estrogen replacement pills and I've been looking for something to help her get away from the HRT.

Yes, give here 200mg per day, 100mg every 12 hours.

My new order came in different bottles, no longer Fitness Enterprises now.

I also seen a new ad in Flex mag from Labrada for humanofort, different name I cant remember now.

Who know where it's possible to buy it in Europe?
I've seen in USA Humanofort under another brand is selled for dogs! if it's useful for dogs, they get no placebo effect, it's for sure useful for humans, like boldenone LOL i like vet drugs:D

So how does one go about finding this amazing product? tried the pantry, no link:(

Last edited:
Any benefit to using humanofort while running gh,t3&a trt dose of test?

Seems like a great product. I'm cruising now and would like the recharge effect

I'm such an old fart and so old school I don't even want to hear about anymore "wonders" in the BB community. However....with feedback like this how can i pass it up?

Just ordered 3 bottles from "the pantry". Worked night practically my whole life, always feel unrested and stress is the dish of the day. Can't wait to try this, plus Paypal...too easy.

Thanks Phil

BTW- the LBAAs are the shit!!! :headbang:

Yes

Any benefit to using humanofort while running gh,t3&a trt dose of test?

Seems like a great product. I'm cruising now and would like the recharge effect

Humanofort helps to bring balance to the body`s hypothalamus-pituitary -adrenal axis, and this in turn helps the entire endocrine system to achieve homeostasis and operate efficiently.

Yes

My new order came in different bottles, no longer Fitness Enterprises now.

I also seen a new ad in Flex mag from Labrada for humanofort, different name I cant remember now.

To Canada I had Emeric ship it........it needed to be in a different bottle because of your customs

Humanofort helps to bring balance to the body`s hypothalamus-pituitary -adrenal axis, and this in turn helps the entire endocrine system to achieve homeostasis and operate efficiently.

seems like from your explanation that it would be better to take this when i'm off everything then?

or it acts on its own to fill in the "blanks" so to say and make everything run smoother?

Humanofort is awesome...

I didnt realized how good it was until I ran out and went a week without it... With out it, I noticed that I felt more lethargic, and the inability to think clearly. I am on Dr. prescribed adderrall, and the effects of the adderrall without Humanofort were less pronounced. Additionally, with Humanofort I notice I sleep better and oddly enough I have more dreams... Or at lest Im able to remember them....

This should be a staple in everyones regime.

Either here or in real life, I've never met someone who's tried Humanofort for a month and didn't fall in love with the stuff. It just does too many good things for the body.

I even saw one of the Jersey Shore dudes is taking Humanofort.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner