over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort user.

Hyperimmune egg is an egg from a hen that has been vaccinated against certain infectious diseases. The Humanofort is extracted from chick embryo.
Hyperimmune egg contains Antibodies, the Humanofort naturally occurring all the natural catalog stem cell, bi endogenous pep-tides, growth factors and pluripotent Yamanaka factors. This catalog includes; IGF-1, IGF-2, FGF (fibroblast growth factors), NGF (nerve growth factors), EGF (epidermal growth factors), CTGF (connective tissue growth factors), Immunoglobulins, Immune-Regulating Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines, and TGF (Transforming Growth Factor Beta) Follistatin and Thymosin B4, is totally 2 difference products.
Yeah, I know, it could be a great addition to the 'immune-boosting' stack, if you will

I'm following this because I've been curious about this stuff for a while. But I also tend to feel guilty over the amount of damn supplements I take daily. ($$$)

There are things that I WON'T get rid of: curcumin, ubiquinol, NMN, vitamin D, fish oil (extra $ for quality), piracetam

Then stuff that I am on the fence about: pregnenolone, dhea, probiotic, acetyl l-carnitine, agmatine, 7,8 dihydroxyflavone.

Hormone and gh doses are very low so I don't spend a lot there. I guess I am just looking for some solid anecdotal testimonies like "I take 200mg humanofort per day and this is how my life improved and I'll never go back". I know there are humanofort users here, but they aren't very vocal.

I'm following this because I've been curious about this stuff for a while. But I also tend to feel guilty over the amount of damn supplements I take daily. ($$$)

There are things that I WON'T get rid of: curcumin, ubiquinol, NMN, vitamin D, fish oil (extra $ for quality), piracetam

Then stuff that I am on the fence about: pregnenolone, dhea, probiotic, acetyl l-carnitine, agmatine, 7,8 dihydroxyflavone.

Hormone and gh doses are very low so I don't spend a lot there. I guess I am just looking for some solid anecdotal testimonies like "I take 200mg humanofort per day and this is how my life improved and I'll never go back". I know there are humanofort users here, but they aren't very vocal.
Use the search function and type in there Humanofort, plenty of posts over the past several years of happy users raving about the stuff

Wife started Humanofort tonight, she's not a big supplement fan but I told her let's just try it for awhile and see if anything changes.

Like I said in a previous post I'm not one to take a supplement and immediately claim it worked, but my wife and I were talking tonight and I said can you believe that every meal for the last few days I haven't been heading to the bathroom, and the only thing that's changed is Humanofort, maybe it's pure coincidence but I'm starting to think not, this is my honest review so far and I have nothing to gain from posting this, the only reason I even tried this was because I seen this thread on Humanofort and thought it might help with surgery recovery, I wasn't expecting my gut problems to improve.

I will keep you updated if things continue to improve or if it was just a coincidence, and I'm hoping my wife can notice some improvements over time.

When I first bought this I was just thinking it was another supplement that probably wouldn't do much but I thought it couldn't hurt and was worth a try, and so far I'm impressed.

I think humanofort has greatly enhanced my digestion somehow. I won’t get into the details but it’s a very positive change. Sleep is better, I feel more rested and even.

I haven’t changed anything else in the past couple weeks so I’m crediting this, I’ll keep at it and see.

Use the search function and type in there Humanofort, plenty of posts over the past several years of happy users raving about the stuff
I've looked. Problem is that a lot of anecdotes are buried in the mega threads, and I have to sift through shit talking and smart ass comments from nay sayers.

Plus it seems quite a few people are using it for autoimmune and digestive issues... I don't have any major issues. I just want to feel my best and be mentally sharp.

I'll keep looking as I have time... I just don't have hours to browse the internet.

@emeric delczeg how long after starting low dose daily trt + humanofort would you recommend a blood test to see how things are going? 4 weeks? 8? More?

I've looked. Problem is that a lot of anecdotes are buried in the mega threads, and I have to sift through shit talking and smart ass comments from nay sayers.

Plus it seems quite a few people are using it for autoimmune and digestive issues... I don't have any major issues. I just want to feel my best and be mentally sharp.

I'll keep looking as I have time... I just don't have hours to browse the internet.
I did a Google search and found a couple good articles that explained it pretty well, that way you don't have read all the BS comments in the threads.

Is Labrada Humano Growth containing Humanofort and Nutri-Sync HUMANOFORT?

There are other companies selling dietary supplements containing Humanofort, correct?

Is there a discount code for Humanofort.co.uk Emric?

There are other companies selling dietary supplements containing Humanofort, correct?
InnovaPharm Genesis-1 is another version, better than the Nutri-Sync in my experience and if you look around it can be had for about 20-25% less than the MSRP

I think humanofort has greatly enhanced my digestion somehow. I won’t get into the details but it’s a very positive change. Sleep is better, I feel more rested and even.

I haven’t changed anything else in the past couple weeks so I’m crediting this, I’ll keep at it and see.
The Humanofort interaction with the gut epithelium and microbiota, also influence secretion of the gut peptides (orexin, galanin, ghrelin, gastrin and leptin), which were linked also with changes in sleep wake cycle, and sexual behavior (42). Galanin, for example, stimulates the activity of the central branch of the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal HPA axis (i.e. the release of corticotropin-releasing hormone and ACTH) and appears to play a role in modulating the HPA axis response to stress (43). Similarly, ghrelin possesses a marked ACTH / cortisol-releasing effect in humans, and is probably involved in the modulation of the HPA response to stress or changes in nutritional/metabolic status (44).

Yes, Labrada`s 1 serving is 4 capsules, each capsule contains 25mg Humanofort. I supply Nutri-Sync with the raw material, and other companies.

InnovaPharm Genesis-1 is another version, better than the Nutri-Sync in my experience and if you look around it can be had for about 20-25% less than the MSRP
Yes I supply Innova also.

Paper/Filed/ Abstract/

Brief In a calculus of mathematical biology it has been determined that the combined biosimilar Gallus gallus factors and micro RNAs of Humanofort interact with the process of digestion and provide a assistive stimulus to the Gastrointestinal Hormones Gastrin, Cholecystokinin, Secretin, Ghrelin, Motilin in such a fashion that through process molecular biology they stimulate the rate of uptake of all amino acids by a calculated margin of 18% for its half-life of four minutes by standards and deviations. These may be clinically tested by means of blood sampling. The mathematical calculus used to derive this product is based upon the Nottingham Standard Mathematical Catalog of Molecular Biology. The Attached is the Hayden Primer catalog of: HH912016 Oligopeptide Nucleotide-miRNA map (Humanofort) Hippocrate SA Registrar/ All rights John S. Hayden MD, PhD, DPhil

Emeric, what effect does Humanofort have on lipids?

The search for reviews may end in frustrating fashion. I have two bottles of HF sitting in my cabinet so I say this as someone who isn't bashing it but I'm not sure what to make of it. The daily dosing of TRT is great (my bloods are pretty consistent if I go to EOD though so I do that often) but I haven't seen any difference in bloodwork with HF. However...that doesn't mean it's not working. I think taurine is one of the best supplements on the planet and I don't necessarily see a change in bloodwork. I also don't feel anything from HF. So the million dollar question is, do I/we/you believe in the research enough to make it a part of your routine if you can't see anything in bloodwork (again, not bashing that is often the case), and you can't feel anything?

Ubiquinol is such a critical supplement (especially those of us on a statin) but really don't see a change in bloods or "feel it". I sort of put HF in that same category...for me. Dante had a quick mention of it and said he never really got much out of it and there are plenty of critical reviews. We all love emeric and he posts some great research but am I really getting all those effects from ingesting the HF supplement? I don't know.

So as someone that has purchased 10+ bottles in the last 5 years and took some just last night and loves and listens to Emeric and has faith in him my review is...I don't know. Take that for what you will.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131