advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I mentioned before that Ron Coleman was taking the Humanofort for 8 years non stope, some of the haters were saying that they don`t believed.

Hmm, interesting as most medical doctors, in my experience, love what big pharma has to say, but scoff immediately at the entire supplement industry, calling it the wild wild west, comprised mostly of charlatans and snake oil salesmen.

Maybe these Humanofort customers that are doctors are mostly more open-minded osteopaths and those that believe in Ayurveda and the like.

Are there any big pharmaceutical companies that are developing or looking into embryo extracts? Should only be a matter of time if the ingredients in Humanofort are effective.
I can’t answer for pharma companies but you can be assured if it works they’ll be researching it and trying to come up with their version. Lol

But I can tell you I have thousands of MD’s as customers for my business and yes they’re much more integrative. When you have guys like Mark Hyman and Andrew Weil out here doing supplements and speaking nationally- other MD’s will follow. Very common for MD’s to be using supplements in todays time. 😊

Hmm, interesting as most medical doctors, in my experience, love what big pharma has to say, but scoff immediately at the entire supplement industry, calling it the wild wild west, comprised mostly of charlatans and snake oil salesmen.
This. Doctors do not give a shit about supplements nor do they list their profession when buying things.

I don't think anyone would ever question that. Many of us know the importance of various growth factors and it's why half the board are using various drugs/supplements that increase them. Although I suspect many people don't quite understand what exactly increases these various growth factors and it's things that we all use and many may not realize.

You post about various growth factors and studies but that's a step ahead of humanofort. What interests me is quantifiable data that shows how much humanofort increases all these growth factors you post about. We know they can be great for muscle repair and wound healing and 1001 other things but what specific impact does humanofort have? If it's actually absorded and utilized properly by the body and evidence showing that.

Testosterone has been mentioned in this thread and that could be used as an example. Whilst everyone's response is different we know x amount of test is going to produce y amount in each person. Obviously there is a big range but take 10mg test per day that is going to result in let's say 400-800ng/dL just as an example. How much does humanofort increase IGF-1? How much does it increase NGF? Will 200mg humanofort for 8 weeks have any effect on follistatin levels? Have any studies been done in isolation showing any of these things?

I know it does good because I have seen studies showing it decreasing Total cholesterol, LDL and increasing HDL so that alone is worth using it. I am using next to no supplements now so I may even add it in myself again but I find some of the claims very far fetched.

Killerstack just posted and to add to that. I should add first I am not stating this is the case with humanofort. I am just curious if there are any studies showing increases in IGF-1 and various growth factors. Without that proof I liken it to someone posting about all the benefits of having high test levels and how amazing it is to have high test because you can build more muscle, have a high sex drive, perform better, feel better etc etc. Then they have a product sold as a test booster but without any evidence it's actually increasing test levels. We are told it's made up of all these growth factors and we see the likes of follistatin posted which will always gain interest but what does it actually do to all/any of these various growth factors. It seems like a decent supplement and it works for various things the claims are just a little over the top in my eyes.

Maybe these Humanofort customers that are doctors are mostly more open-minded osteopaths and those that believe in Ayurveda and the like.

Are there any big pharmaceutical companies that are developing or looking into embryo extracts? Should only be a matter of time if the ingredients in Humanofort are effective.
There are 1000s of Dr.s that are believe in natural alternatives, moistly privet practicians like Dr.Serrao, I do privet label to MDs products , they not using the name Humanofort , most of my Dr.s using the product with patients suffering with Metabolic Syndromes. Me personally with the Humanofort brand name I have customers from NFL, NBA, NHL, UFC, Boxing, Bodybuilding, women Fitness, Bodybuilding and Wellness competitors. About 70% of the men Bodybuilders customers are over 50 years old.

Is very important the have those Growth Factors in normal range, the abnormal production and regulation of growth factors can play a role in the progression of disease, (when is to low or to high out of range).

Looks good but the doses really stand out to me. The more notable improvements were from 12 caps per day. I assume that's 1200mg so 12 caps of the humanofort available today. Even the lower dosed group were on 600mg per day. I know most on here take between 2-3 per day which isn't covering the lower dosing group
Don`t think about the Humanofort like is a hormone replacement, with out those growth factor you would not exist.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws