advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I mentioned before that Ron Coleman was taking the Humanofort for 8 years non stope, some of the haters were saying that they don`t believed.

Are you try to be funny?
Are you try to be funny?
Actually no I wasn’t. Trying to correlate one supplement with Ronnies size and success is about as believable as saying he was on 10mg a day. Not hating as your microdosing information has been a game changer for me albeit 10mg was never quite enough but the ethos really works for me at anywhere from 20-50mg a day or sometimes every other day. I do however know how it builds muscle and it ain’t building Ronnie size muscle.

I have never tried humanofort as it always felt too costly and the claims felt as outlandish as the LA muscle product ads of my youth. All that said it looks like some people love it and will buy it so I’m happy for you.

would like to try it too but it seems unavailable in europe.
worst case is it doesnt work.
Ive wasted tons of money for natural test boosters and crap like that 10 years ago, so a trial run wouldnt hurt :p

Try Humanofort.co.uk - thats where I buy mine. Perhaps they ship to Europe?

In my experience, Humanofort is a good addition to TRT or a low dose cycle, but if you're using multiple grams of PEDs per week and cruising on something similar you're aren't going to notice much IMO. Thats where I feel its usage is best placed: TRT + Humanofort.

I run 200mg per day, 100mg AM and 100mg before bed and I feel great using it.

Actually no I wasn’t. Trying to correlate one supplement with Ronnies size and success is about as believable as saying he was on 10mg a day. Not hating as your microdosing information has been a game changer for me albeit 10mg was never quite enough but the ethos really works for me at anywhere from 20-50mg a day or sometimes every other day. I do however know how it builds muscle and it ain’t building Ronnie size muscle.

I have never tried humanofort as it always felt too costly and the claims felt as outlandish as the LA muscle product ads of my youth. All that said it looks like some people love it and will buy it so I’m happy for you.
Ron never was on 10mg test per day, as I mentioned with no disrespect to R. Coleman, he don`t know to much about nutrition and hormones, he was gifted with great genetics.

Ron never was on 10mg test per day, as I mentioned with no disrespect to R. Coleman, he don`t know to much about nutrition and hormones, he was gifted with great genetics.
i wont say anything about the 10mg test per day, but for ronnie.
he had an experienced coach who is known to be on the more aggressive side regarding PEDs.
ronnie probably took what he told him to take

Emeric I'd be interested in giving it a try but being totally honest 1) it's a little pricey and 2) from reviews I see online I basically just see customers saying they slept better...
You need to look in to the science behind FGFs, to better understand the multi benefits of the Humanofort.

Humanofort, is a pharmaceutically standardized partially incubated chicken egg extract that contains various growth factors (not to be confused with growth hormones), and amino acids in a endogenous form. These growth factors are made of clusters of low-molecular weight oligopeptides, which are quickly and easily assimilated and transported into the body to their specific receptor sites.
This oligopeptide passes intact through the gut into the blood stream, mainly by pinocytosis. These peptides are characterized as an adoptogenic on (i.e a product that helps to modify the equilibrium of hormones secreted by the adrenal cortex). This adoptogenic activity is a consequence of fine-tuning exerted by the growth factors from the standardized oligopeptides extract on the adrenal cortex. Due its mechanism of action (regulation by the growth factors in a paracrine manner of adrenal cortex activity) the growth factors from the oligopeptides helps to modify the equilibrium of all the hormones secreted by the adrenal glands.

Also these peptides helps to stimulate the division of mature cells and significantly helps to decrease the mortality of older cells, and assist the body in normalizing numerous cellular processes by activating the fibroblast growth factor receptors. When this occurs, healing is accelerated and a variety of cellular processes are normalized/ stabilized.

Humanofort helps bring balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This assists the entire endocrine system in achieving homeostasis and efficient operation. Next, the endocrine system secretes hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restoration of youthful vitality to the body.

Some of the natural growth factors and peptides it contains are;

• IGF-1, IGF-2 (insulin-like growth factor-1,2)- which play important roles in growth and development. IGF-1 mediates many of the growth-promoting effects of growth hormone, while IGF-2 is essential to liver, kidney, and brain function.

• FGF (fibroblast growth factors)- peptides that play a prominent role in the
development of the skeletal and nervous system.

• NGF (nerve growth factors)- peptides that promote neural cell regeneration.

• EGF (epidermal growth factors)- peptides that promote tissue growth and development as well as helping with wound healing.

• CTGF (connective tissue growth factors)- peptides that promote collagen production in the body and help with cartilage regeneration.

• TGF-β (transforming growth factors)- peptides that important in regulation of the immune system and plays a crucial role in the regulation of the cell cycle.

• FOLLISTATIN (also known as activin-binding protein), is involved in the development of the embryo and is part of the inhibin-activin-follistatin axis

• Tβ4 (thymosin beta-4) been found to play an important role in protection, regeneration and remodeling of injured or damaged tissues.

• Activin enhances FSH biosynthesis and secretion, and participates in the regulation of the menstrual cycle. Many other functions have been found to be exerted by activin, including roles in cell proliferation

Mechanism of Action

These peptides have a demonstrated adaptogenic effect and act at TWO levels:

1) Normalize the adrenal cortex activity (androgens, gluco-corticoids, and mineral-corticoids); and

2) At the cellular/tissue level, exert cyto-stimulating, cyto-protective and anti-oxidative properties).

he had an experienced coach who is known to be on the more aggressive side regarding PEDs.
Exactly Ron was not taking the advice offered to him by real MD with PhD, free of charge.

I think anyone who has real knowledge of hormones would also never put Ronnie on 10mg per day in his prime years. There is being healthy and there is being realistic. Yes he could have done very low periods of 20-30mg test per day and been just fine. One of his biggest competitors (Levrone) came off everything so it can definitely be done but no one if they want to be the best in the world should be doing that. Even the most advanced guys need to come down because keeping healthy only means better long term results but again you have to be realistic.

No one can maintain 300 pounds of solid muscle on 10mg per day for very long periods. Could they do 10mg per day for 4-6 weeks then maybe move up to 30mg for another 4-6 weeks (just an example) then move up into a standard cycle... that could be an option. Maintaining as best as you can on low doses for as long as you can is only going to help future growth when doses are moved up but again 10mg is very low for a lot of people.

I know guys who have done 10mg per day and had low levels of test and they needed closer to 20mg to be in the higher normal range. It's not one size fits in and everyone has a different response. Some people have 400 on 10mg per day and others have 1000 on 10mg per day.

Now today Ronnie could do great with 10mg per day and I am sure his well being would be high and everything operating well but even at his age now he might feel and look better on 15-20mg per day. People get too lost in that number of 10mg and anything above that is doing it wrong but really they should really go on their own blood work and their own response and they can still be extremely healthy whilst taking a very low dose.

would like to try it too but it seems unavailable in europe.
worst case is it doesnt work.
Ive wasted tons of money for natural test boosters and crap like that 10 years ago, so a trial run wouldnt hurt :p
Are you in a EU country?

Considering how he is now i can't say i would rush out to use what he was taking back then. As the outcome is really not what i would want to be shooting for. And he didn't seem to heal well from any of his surgeries for what ever reason. Was very sad to watch. And that was more in his prime.
The supplements he took had nothing to do with his injuries or how he recovered after his surgeries. It was due to his training style.

I think anyone who has real knowledge of hormones would also never put Ronnie on 10mg per day in his prime years. There is being healthy and there is being realistic. Yes he could have done very low periods of 20-30mg test per day and been just fine. One of his biggest competitors (Levrone) came off everything so it can definitely be done but no one if they want to be the best in the world should be doing that. Even the most advanced guys need to come down because keeping healthy only means better long term results but again you have to be realistic.

No one can maintain 300 pounds of solid muscle on 10mg per day for very long periods. Could they do 10mg per day for 4-6 weeks then maybe move up to 30mg for another 4-6 weeks (just an example) then move up into a standard cycle... that could be an option. Maintaining as best as you can on low doses for as long as you can is only going to help future growth when doses are moved up but again 10mg is very low for a lot of people.

I know guys who have done 10mg per day and had low levels of test and they needed closer to 20mg to be in the higher normal range. It's not one size fits in and everyone has a different response. Some people have 400 on 10mg per day and others have 1000 on 10mg per day.

Now today Ronnie could do great with 10mg per day and I am sure his well being would be high and everything operating well but even at his age now he might feel and look better on 15-20mg per day. People get too lost in that number of 10mg and anything above that is doing it wrong but really they should really go on their own blood work and their own response and they can still be extremely healthy whilst taking a very low dose.
The 10mg per day should be incorporated to high amount of hormone users, the problem that the guru has no any knowledge on growth factors, the 10mg per day should incorporated at minimum 3 times per year ( 8 weeks each time).

The supplements he took had nothing to do with his injuries or how he recovered after his surgeries. It was due to his training style.
Is supplememnts do not help in recovery or being healthier then why take them. But i tend to agree about the sentiment of your post. But it seems you didn't get the gist of mine.

Maybe this will help to understand.
Growth Factors are nutritional building blocks that support the human biological system to build new healthy tissue. While hormones, vitamin D, and exercise are necessary, they are only part of the equation. Emerging Medical Research has shown that the Growth Factors are actually in charge of cellular messaging and RNAi. These tiny clumps of amino acids called peptides are the key to anti aging. It turns out that the repair and replacement of a cell is under the direction of these peptides, not the hormones.

Is supplememnts do not help in recovery or being healthier then why take them. But i tend to agree about the sentiment of your post. But it seems you didn't get the gist of mine.
He was referring to heavy wights he was using especially Squats and deadlifts. He did had faster recovery on cellular levels.

In clinical study entitled, "Biometric Analysis of Controlled Clinical Study for Growth Factor Formulation on Multiple Parameters of Aging Related Dysfunctions", Dr. M. Suarez and colleagues, Dr. Suarez reported that "clinical evidence demonstrates that the replacement of Growth Factors significantly reduced symptoms of aging".

Reference: Suarez, M., et al., "Biometric Analysis of Controlled Clinical Study For Growth Factor Formulation on Multiple Parameters of Aging-Related Dysfunctions", High Tech Research Institute, 2002.

In clinical study entitled, "Biometric Analysis of Controlled Clinical Study for Growth Factor Formulation on Multiple Parameters of Aging Related Dysfunctions", Dr. M. Suarez and colleagues, Dr. Suarez reported that "clinical evidence demonstrates that the replacement of Growth Factors significantly reduced symptoms of aging".

Reference: Suarez, M., et al., "Biometric Analysis of Controlled Clinical Study For Growth Factor Formulation on Multiple Parameters of Aging-Related Dysfunctions", High Tech Research Institute, 2002.
How much Humanofort were they using and for how long?

Do you have an abstract or full paper of this study? I couldn't find much but there was a claim these growth factors increased testosterone by 392% in men. Is it wrong to suspect there's something wrong with this claim? If you haven't seen the full study, do these claims have any meaning?

I saw this paper used to sell deer antlers. I remember deer antlers were all the rage decades ago, not much now.

How much Humanofort were they using and for how long?
Dr. Suerez did not use Humanofort for the study, he did not even know that Humanofort is on the market.

Dr. Gheorghe Mihaescu, M.D.is an international expert in such fields as Experimental Immunology in Oncology, Steroid Biochemistry, Radio-assay Methodologies, and Geriatric Nutrition.​

Dr. Mihaescu has authored 32 published scientific papers in the aforementioned fields. He also holds 15 invention patents, which have been recognized and prized by the European scientific community at the prestigious Brussels and Geneva Conventions. After 10 years of research at the Department of Nuclear Medicine at the Institute of Physical and Engineering Research in Bucharest, Romania, Dr. Mihaescu and his team were the first scientists in the world to demonstrate (in vivo) that embryonic peptides extracted according to his own technology are able to cross the intestinal membrane to act beneficially as growth factors, without producing toxicity or immunological side effects. This amazing accomplishment led to the invention of Humanofort™

Do you have an abstract or full paper of this study? I couldn't find much but there was a claim these growth factors increased testosterone by 392% in men. Is it wrong to suspect there's something wrong with this claim? If you haven't seen the full study, do these claims have any meaning?

I saw this paper used to sell deer antlers. I remember deer antlers were all the rage decades ago, not much now.
392% was not with the Humanofort.

Steroidogenesis Test on Rugby PlayersUsing 30 volunteer rugby players between 20 to 30 years old Dr. Mihaescu and associates endeavored to prove Humnofort’s stimulation of steroidogenesis on humans. The group was divided into three (3) groups of 10 participants each. The control group took Placebo caps; the second group received four (4) caps/day of Embryonic Peptide (EP) while the third group received 12 caps/day. Blood was collected from all subjects before and after the duration of the 21-day study. The experiment resulted insignificant increase of androgen hormones when compared to the initial values. A dose-effect relationship is observable for testosterone, the principal androgen hormone (Mihaescu, et al, 1997). Studies show that low androgen hormones in both men and women are detrimental to wellness and enjoyment in life. The suggested symptoms of androgen deficiency in both men and women include, among others: lethargy, loss of muscle mass and strength, loss of libido, lack of motivation, low emotional state, and lowered mood (Better Health, 2014)

1694218367928.png

Maybe this will help to understand.
Growth Factors are nutritional building blocks that support the human biological system to build new healthy tissue. While hormones, vitamin D, and exercise are necessary, they are only part of the equation. Emerging Medical Research has shown that the Growth Factors are actually in charge of cellular messaging and RNAi. These tiny clumps of amino acids called peptides are the key to anti aging. It turns out that the repair and replacement of a cell is under the direction of these peptides, not the hormones.

I don't think anyone would ever question that. Many of us know the importance of various growth factors and it's why half the board are using various drugs/supplements that increase them. Although I suspect many people don't quite understand what exactly increases these various growth factors and it's things that we all use and many may not realize.

You post about various growth factors and studies but that's a step ahead of humanofort. What interests me is quantifiable data that shows how much humanofort increases all these growth factors you post about. We know they can be great for muscle repair and wound healing and 1001 other things but what specific impact does humanofort have? If it's actually absorded and utilized properly by the body and evidence showing that.

Testosterone has been mentioned in this thread and that could be used as an example. Whilst everyone's response is different we know x amount of test is going to produce y amount in each person. Obviously there is a big range but take 10mg test per day that is going to result in let's say 400-800ng/dL just as an example. How much does humanofort increase IGF-1? How much does it increase NGF? Will 200mg humanofort for 8 weeks have any effect on follistatin levels? Have any studies been done in isolation showing any of these things?

I know it does good because I have seen studies showing it decreasing Total cholesterol, LDL and increasing HDL so that alone is worth using it. I am using next to no supplements now so I may even add it in myself again but I find some of the claims very far fetched.

Killerstack just posted and to add to that. I should add first I am not stating this is the case with humanofort. I am just curious if there are any studies showing increases in IGF-1 and various growth factors. Without that proof I liken it to someone posting about all the benefits of having high test levels and how amazing it is to have high test because you can build more muscle, have a high sex drive, perform better, feel better etc etc. Then they have a product sold as a test booster but without any evidence it's actually increasing test levels. We are told it's made up of all these growth factors and we see the likes of follistatin posted which will always gain interest but what does it actually do to all/any of these various growth factors. It seems like a decent supplement and it works for various things the claims are just a little over the top in my eyes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131