advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I mentioned before that Ron Coleman was taking the Humanofort for 8 years non stope, some of the haters were saying that they don`t believed.

Helped by speeding up recovery time, faster muscle cells regeneration, better nutrition absorption (vitamins, minerals amino acids) as you know faster recuperation faster muscle growth.
I just eat farm fresh free range eggs from my chicken coupe.

392% was not with the Humanofort.

Steroidogenesis Test on Rugby PlayersUsing 30 volunteer rugby players between 20 to 30 years old Dr. Mihaescu and associates endeavored to prove Humnofort’s stimulation of steroidogenesis on humans. The group was divided into three (3) groups of 10 participants each. The control group took Placebo caps; the second group received four (4) caps/day of Embryonic Peptide (EP) while the third group received 12 caps/day. Blood was collected from all subjects before and after the duration of the 21-day study. The experiment resulted insignificant increase of androgen hormones when compared to the initial values. A dose-effect relationship is observable for testosterone, the principal androgen hormone (Mihaescu, et al, 1997). Studies show that low androgen hormones in both men and women are detrimental to wellness and enjoyment in life. The suggested symptoms of androgen deficiency in both men and women include, among others: lethargy, loss of muscle mass and strength, loss of libido, lack of motivation, low emotional state, and lowered mood (Better Health, 2014)

View attachment 182350

Are they different pages meaning it's not 6 and 12 caps for testosterone levels on humanofort? Why does it say 4 caps at the bottom? Is it 600mg and 1200mg humanofort resulted in approx 20% and 35% increases in testosterone?

Are they different pages meaning it's not 6 and 12 caps for testosterone levels on humanofort? Why does it say 4 caps at the bottom? Is it 600mg and 1200mg humanofort resulted in approx 20% and 35% increases in testosterone?
This is one of the closest ones I’ve found. I’m a numbers guy so love to see the change and %’s.

Essentially it brought hormones back into physiological range. Which is still impressive and further confirms why it’s paired so well with TRT or 10mg of T daily and HGH.

In clinical study entitled, "Biometric Analysis of Controlled Clinical Study for Growth Factor Formulation on Multiple Parameters of Aging Related Dysfunctions", Dr. M. Suarez and colleagues, Dr. Suarez reported that "clinical evidence demonstrates that the replacement of Growth Factors significantly reduced symptoms of aging".

Reference: Suarez, M., et al., "Biometric Analysis of Controlled Clinical Study For Growth Factor Formulation on Multiple Parameters of Aging-Related Dysfunctions", High Tech Research Institute, 2002.
Do you have the text of this study or a link to it that's not behind a pay wall?

Dr. Suerez did not use Humanofort for the study, he did not even know that Humanofort is on the market.

Dr. Gheorghe Mihaescu, M.D.is an international expert in such fields as Experimental Immunology in Oncology, Steroid Biochemistry, Radio-assay Methodologies, and Geriatric Nutrition.​

Dr. Mihaescu has authored 32 published scientific papers in the aforementioned fields. He also holds 15 invention patents, which have been recognized and prized by the European scientific community at the prestigious Brussels and Geneva Conventions. After 10 years of research at the Department of Nuclear Medicine at the Institute of Physical and Engineering Research in Bucharest, Romania, Dr. Mihaescu and his team were the first scientists in the world to demonstrate (in vivo) that embryonic peptides extracted according to his own technology are able to cross the intestinal membrane to act beneficially as growth factors, without producing toxicity or immunological side effects. This amazing accomplishment led to the invention of Humanofort™
Might be that I can't search studies not translated to English, but I cannot find any papers authored by him.

This is one of the closest ones I’ve found. I’m a numbers guy so love to see the change and %’s.

Essentially it brought hormones back into physiological range. Which is still impressive and further confirms why it’s paired so well with TRT or 10mg of T daily and HGH.
Which search result were you referring to?

I don't think anyone would ever question that. Many of us know the importance of various growth factors and it's why half the board are using various drugs/supplements that increase them. Although I suspect many people don't quite understand what exactly increases these various growth factors and it's things that we all use and many may not realize.

You post about various growth factors and studies but that's a step ahead of humanofort. What interests me is quantifiable data that shows how much humanofort increases all these growth factors you post about. We know they can be great for muscle repair and wound healing and 1001 other things but what specific impact does humanofort have? If it's actually absorded and utilized properly by the body and evidence showing that.

Testosterone has been mentioned in this thread and that could be used as an example. Whilst everyone's response is different we know x amount of test is going to produce y amount in each person. Obviously there is a big range but take 10mg test per day that is going to result in let's say 400-800ng/dL just as an example. How much does humanofort increase IGF-1? How much does it increase NGF? Will 200mg humanofort for 8 weeks have any effect on follistatin levels? Have any studies been done in isolation showing any of these things?

I know it does good because I have seen studies showing it decreasing Total cholesterol, LDL and increasing HDL so that alone is worth using it. I am using next to no supplements now so I may even add it in myself again but I find some of the claims very far fetched.

Killerstack just posted and to add to that. I should add first I am not stating this is the case with humanofort. I am just curious if there are any studies showing increases in IGF-1 and various growth factors. Without that proof I liken it to someone posting about all the benefits of having high test levels and how amazing it is to have high test because you can build more muscle, have a high sex drive, perform better, feel better etc etc. Then they have a product sold as a test booster but without any evidence it's actually increasing test levels. We are told it's made up of all these growth factors and we see the likes of follistatin posted which will always gain interest but what does it actually do to all/any of these various growth factors. It seems like a decent supplement and it works for various things the claims are just a little over the top in my eyes.
The difference between synthetic growth factors or peptides : Humanofort contains natural endogenous Growth Factors and peptides, Humanofort regulates Growth Factors levels regeneration, also this growth factors are responsible in restoring normal cell communication, the synthetics will not and have side effects. With out of those growth factors our cell would not able to communicate.

The Humanofort it was way before any other studies, the first publication on Humanofort was in 1963 , in a Veterinary Journal in Romania.
The extraction technology has USA and EU patent.

I understand why for you and others are over the top, I have been learning and studying it for 30 years now. In the beginning was very hard to understand till was learning from the inventor, believe me Dr. Serrano did not think to much about till he did the study, they not teaching at medical schools about FGF or miRNAs.

This is from Dr.Serrano:

This was an impressive study not only because the findings but the way the subjects response to the supplement. Most of them rated like feeling of feeling just “better”, actually 70% of the subjects stated the above and the other 30% didn’t “feel a thing” but the blood test were an incredible success.

The reason I stated the above is because it is the first time that I’ve see any supplement only change what was supposedly abnormal with the patient, for example subjects that had high cholesterol came down, but if normal nothing happen, and the most surprising of all if the insulin levels were high then the levels were lowered all the way down to normal and this happen in 100% of the patients that had high insulin levels with the worst level being 84.8,(0-20 mlU/ml is the range for normal levels) change to 13.5, without changing diets, or taking medications.

Do I know how much FGFs, NGF, IGF-1 , IGF-2 and what type of micRNAs, yes.

Those FGFs must be in normal range, if one of them is out high or low range will prevent normal cell communication. You can take all those synthetic peptides or hormones all day long and it will not restore normal cell communications.

This is why I hate Google Scholar sometimes. LOL

Regulatory modifications of steroidogenesis following the administration of embryonary peptides​

Here’s the full paper and source for anyone bored:

Looks good but the doses really stand out to me. The more notable improvements were from 12 caps per day. I assume that's 1200mg so 12 caps of the humanofort available today. Even the lower dosed group were on 600mg per day. I know most on here take between 2-3 per day which isn't covering the lower dosing group

The difference between synthetic growth factors or peptides : Humanofort contains natural endogenous Growth Factors and peptides, Humanofort regulates Growth Factors levels regeneration, also this growth factors are responsible in restoring normal cell communication, the synthetics will not and have side effects. With out of those growth factors our cell would not able to communicate.

The Humanofort it was way before any other studies, the first publication on Humanofort was in 1963 , in a Veterinary Journal in Romania.
The extraction technology has USA and EU patent.

I understand why for you and others are over the top, I have been learning and studying it for 30 years now. In the beginning was very hard to understand till was learning from the inventor, believe me Dr. Serrano did not think to much about till he did the study, they not teaching at medical schools about FGF or miRNAs.

This is from Dr.Serrano:

This was an impressive study not only because the findings but the way the subjects response to the supplement. Most of them rated like feeling of feeling just “better”, actually 70% of the subjects stated the above and the other 30% didn’t “feel a thing” but the blood test were an incredible success.

The reason I stated the above is because it is the first time that I’ve see any supplement only change what was supposedly abnormal with the patient, for example subjects that had high cholesterol came down, but if normal nothing happen, and the most surprising of all if the insulin levels were high then the levels were lowered all the way down to normal and this happen in 100% of the patients that had high insulin levels with the worst level being 84.8,(0-20 mlU/ml is the range for normal levels) change to 13.5, without changing diets, or taking medications.

Do I know how much FGFs, NGF, IGF-1 , IGF-2 and what type of micRNAs, yes.

Those FGFs must be in normal range, if one of them is out high or low range will prevent normal cell communication. You can take all those synthetic peptides or hormones all day long and it will not restore normal cell communications.

What doses of Humanofort did Dr Serrano use in his study?

Looks good but the doses really stand out to me. The more notable improvements were from 12 caps per day. I assume that's 1200mg so 12 caps of the humanofort available today. Even the lower dosed group were on 600mg per day. I know most on here take between 2-3 per day which isn't covering the lower dosing group
The capsule contained 50mg Humanofort, so the 12 capsules = with 6 Fitness Enterprise capsules, 6 = 3 Fitness capsule. Serrano was using 200mg capsules 100mg x 2 day.

The capsule contained 50mg Humanofort, so the 12 capsules = with 6 Fitness Enterprise capsules, 6 = 3 Fitness capsule. Serrano was using 200mg capsules 100mg x 2 day.

That makes sense and is a lot better (y)

Edit- I did google the Serrano study and read it on the humanofort website but there was no mention of dose but you have listed it now.

There are many other benefits. 90% of my customers are MDs.

Agreed. That’s one of the things I’ve personally believed based on my knowledge of it- that you need to take a significant amount of it to yield “substantial” results.

But I’m sure it’s a sliding scale just like a lot of things. Turmeric will have benefits at 300mg and even more at 1000mg plus- just a rough analogy.

And if we pair with HGH to increase IGF and low T, etc the synergy of it all theoretically “may” mean you could get more from less.

I personally can attest it works as I’ve used it off and on for years for adrenal and gut health. Maybe after my show this year I’ll play with a higher dosage during my cruise.

Don`t focus just on hormonal benefits focus on the whole body benefits including the benefits on Microbiomes.

Attachments

• Chicken Embryo Extract Probiotic Bacteria.pdf
    804.7 KB · Views: 4
There are many other benefits. 90% of my customers are MDs.
Meaning medical doctors? If yes, please pardon my disbelief since they’re less than 0.1% of the US population. Not saying all your customers are Americans, but it’s a statement that seems, well, I’ll stop.

If I misunderstood what you meant by MD please excuse my comment.

Meaning medical doctors? If yes, please pardon my disbelief since they’re less than 0.1% of the US population. Not saying all your customers are Americans, but it’s a statement that seems, well, I’ll stop.

Medical doctors.

I'm just curious how you could know what the majority of your customers do for a living (or any percentage, for that matter). Is it a requirement to list your profession when ordering Humanofort? ;)

I'm just curious how you could know what the majority of your customers do for a living (or any percentage, for that matter). Is it a requirement to list your profession when ordering Humanofort? ;)
I’ll let @emeric delczeg answer for himself personally.

But as a business owner it’s my job (or my marketing teams) to know every last detail about my customers.

In the supplement industry specifically, most doctors will qualify and purchase at wholesale/resale pricing for their clinics or have an affiliate link for their customers. It’s very easy to distinguish a retail customer and doctor in this industry.

Hmm, interesting as most medical doctors, in my experience, love what big pharma has to say, but scoff immediately at the entire supplement industry, calling it the wild wild west, comprised mostly of charlatans and snake oil salesmen.

Maybe these Humanofort customers that are doctors are mostly more open-minded osteopaths and those that believe in Ayurveda and the like.

Are there any big pharmaceutical companies that are developing or looking into embryo extracts? Should only be a matter of time if the ingredients in Humanofort are effective.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131