over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort

Bump for Humanofort and Hernon's pantry and Emeric. These guys are all first class and I receive my orders to Canada nice and fast.

Bump for Humanofort and Hernon's pantry and Emeric. These guys are all first class and I receive my orders to Canada nice and fast.

Phil and Emeric, both g2g thats for sure.

As far as humanofort, ran out this weekend and the first thing I notice is I am a GROUCH!!! This is the first thing that goes south my disposition. Good product, just cant let myself run out!

Yes, anything that would help to regulate the adrenal cortex output, is beneficial any time.

thanks for the reply.

Im assuming 400mg a day spread out is about normal? I just need to know how many bottles to order to hold me over for a couple months. and phil you said yours are 100mg/ea right?

J

thanks for the reply.

Im assuming 400mg a day spread out is about normal? I just need to know how many bottles to order to hold me over for a couple months. and phil you said yours are 100mg/ea right?

J

Yes, Phil has the 100mg, for very active sport man 300mg to 400mg per day is normal.

Big A, I contacted Emeric 2 years ago when I filed for divorce. He suggested 400 mg's Humanofort. I felt much better. Divorce should be finalized end of this month. Worst experience I will ever go through in my life. Unimaginable stress. It will get better.

Emeric

I thought I read on one of these threads that Humanofort regulates IGF levels. If it is too low, Humanofort will raise the level. If IGF is too high, Humanofort will lower IGF. I've been looking for the post and can't find it, so maybe I was snoozing.

I thought I read on one of these threads that Humanofort regulates IGF levels. If it is too low, Humanofort will raise the level. If IGF is too high, Humanofort will lower IGF. I've been looking for the post and can't find it, so maybe I was snoozing.

It helps only if you are not taking HGH or IGF injections.

Thanks Emeric

^^^That's exactly the info I was looking for. Thanks for your quick response!

been dosing between 600-800mg up from 300mg for the past 2 weeks and sleep, recovery and just general well being has improved. Went up since working lots of hours plus everyone around me was getting the flu lately. Still haven't gotten sick.
I'm not on any supps(even super supps) so this is the only change i have made. Good stuff, wish it was cheaper i'd go up to 1gm daily. You got any other great supps like this up your sleeve emeric?

been dosing between 600-800mg up from 300mg for the past 2 weeks and sleep, recovery and just general well being has improved. Went up since working lots of hours plus everyone around me was getting the flu lately. Still haven't gotten sick.
I'm not on any supps(even super supps) so this is the only change i have made. Good stuff, wish it was cheaper i'd go up to 1gm daily. You got any other great supps like this up your sleeve emeric?

You don`t need more than 600mg per day, however is no side effect if you take higher doze.

so with that said how will humafort work if u are on Gh and or igf??

Humanofort helps the body to bring balance to the body’s Hypothalamu-Pituitary-Andrenal Axis. This in turn helps the entire endocrine system to achive homeostasis and operate efficiently.

The endocrine system will than secrete hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restore the body to youthful vitality.

As some of you know, I am in the middle of an extremely nasty divorce. The stress levels are through the roof. Some times I am in court on a weekly basis. If one day goes by without talking to my lawyers, it feels strange.

So I thought something like Humanofort would be desperately needed in my situation.
I am using the ASN brand until Phil's stuff arrives here. ASN and Phil's are supposed to be the only 2 real ones in the world.

Well, I have to say, I am EXTREMELLY pleased! I have been on it for 5 days and this stuff rocks! I am on 900mg/day, taken in 3 doses. I am constantly energetic, motivated and "happy". Which in my situation is nothing short of amazing. It's like a "happier" modavigil.

A million thumbs up from me. :headbang:
This was 13 years ago.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear