over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hypothetical question..

bhumik

Registered
So there is a certain limit for the average person to get big. above which he will need steroids.

my question is forgetting all outside steroids such as tren, eq, wnny, etc. etc..

if one were to only use testoterone ( dosage could be unlimited) what the limit on how big you can get potentially??

thanks

So there is a certain limit for the average person to get big. above which he will need steroids.

my question is forgetting all outside steroids such as tren, eq, wnny, etc. etc..

if one were to only use testoterone ( dosage could be unlimited) what the limit on how big you can get potentially??

thanks
Your bank account would be the limiting factor!!

No really, if your diet, training and rest are all fine tuned I suppose your limit would be as long as test produces a result. So there may be no real answer to this.

that question cant really be answered it is going to be so different person to person but if you are kranking with 10g of test a week you will get huge if you hit it hard and long

Here's what gets me...Humans are born with x amount of muscle cells...here is where genetics plays a kicker...Everyone is different as to how many muscle cells they are born with...

If u are going to add muscle cells, then u will have to figure out how to achieve hyperplasia rather than hypertrophy...So, this fact is definetly genetic related

Supposely GH will cause hyperplaisa and extreme resistence training (and whatever else)...But for the most part, all people are dointg is blowing up what they were born with (hypertrophy)...So, u are limited in this aspect...U will h ave to figure out how to add CELLS (hyperplaisa) to your current cells (muscle)...This will take u beyond your genetics in regards to muscle cells...Then u can blow those new cells up too...Anyway, I could go deeper into this, just to lazy...

Therefore, u're limits will based on what u were born with...

op

Here's what gets me...Humans are born with x amount of muscle cells...here is where genetics plays a kicker...Everyone is different as to how many muscle cells they are born with...

If u are going to add muscle cells, then u will have to figure out how to achieve hyperplasia rather than hypertrophy...So, this fact is definetly genetic related

Supposely GH will cause hyperplaisa and extreme resistence training (and whatever else)...But for the most part, all people are dointg is blowing up what they were born with (hypertrophy)...So, u are limited in this aspect...U will h ave to figure out how to add CELLS (hyperplaisa) to your current cells (muscle)...This will take u beyond your genetics in regards to muscle cells...Then u can blow those new cells up too...Anyway, I could go deeper into this, just to lazy...

YEh, but u fail to realize how much can u blow up each cell... Just imagine a skinny person can get pretty darn big evenw ithout hyperplasia but just with hypertrophy. So i dont think u should be too worried bout hte number of cells u have.

Therefore, u're limits will based on what u were born with...

op

I see what u are saying, but you could obviously blow up a muscle cell pretty big. big enough that you dont have to worry bout hyperplasia, just hypertrophy. Unless u want to be a super freak i think hypertrophy is enough,, atleast for me..

I see what u are saying, but you could obviously blow up a muscle cell pretty big. big enough that you dont have to worry bout hyperplasia, just hypertrophy. Unless u want to be a super freak i think hypertrophy is enough,, atleast for me..

O yeah bro, I've always felt like whatever a person is born with can really achieve quiet the physique...

Have u ever run across someone that doesn't workout and never has, yet they are huge?...I'm talking joint size, bone density/size, ect...And I'm not refering to "obese" big, but flat out muscle wise...Thats just genetics in my humble opinion...

If hyperplasia is acheived, those cells are permanet gain...

op

Last edited:
A true 'meeting of the minds' over here. If I had a dime for every sentence fragment, I would have about 3 bucks.

On topic:
Some people get bigger from pushing a lawn mower, some seem to need 5g of test to grow, and even others get less gains and more side effects for anything over a gram. Its hard to write a rule that can apply to everyone.

There is a guy on this board that holds just under 300lbs with abs showing (or so he says and we believe him) and he hasn't been over 1g (he only uses test). His diet is AWESOME though.

A true 'meeting of the minds' over here. If I had a dime for every sentence fragment, I would have about 3 bucks.

On topic:
Some people get bigger from pushing a lawn mower, some seem to need 5g of test to grow, and even others get less gains and more side effects for anything over a gram. Its hard to write a rule that can apply to everyone.

There is a guy on this board that holds just under 300lbs with abs showing (or so he says and we believe him) and he hasn't been over 1g (he only uses test). His diet is AWESOME though.

hahaha allirght then shakespeare.

who r u talking about? mike1107

On topic:

i believe it i know someone who is around 295 10% who just kept moderate dosages cycles where test didnt climb about 1g and cruise inbetween cycles, went at it thought for 10 years. it will just take time IMO. plus yes we are born with a certain amount of muscle cells but isnt that was igf1 lr3 is for :D

of course there is a limit, and its pre-programmed in our DNA. i dont mean certain people can get much bigger than others cause of genetics, i mean we are humans, and our DNA basically is a program to tell what species an organism will become.

no one will ever be 6 feet tall and weigh 1500 lbs ripped. its not within our DNA to EVER be like that. so there is absolutely a limit. now where that limit is i cant say. it seems that records are broken in atheletics constantly. there is an end point. no sprinter will ever hit 60 mph, we simple arent desgined for it, biologically or mechanically. no human will ever bench 5000 lbs, no long jumper will ever jump 250 feet. basic logic dictates there is a limit

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws