over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I admit it, I am a pussy

alan1973

Kilo Klub Member
the whole time running a cycle with 400mg/wk of Test E, I was sick.
Now that I am off, I feel much better. I made gains, but being sick really takes the energy outta ya.
Also, those deep injections would not be so bad if it weren't for the pain I would feel 2 days later and for 3 days.
Oh, i musta shot one time in a vein even though I double checked, I had a 20 minute coughing attack that scared the shit outta me.
I have run anadrol and d-bol (not together) in the past along with liv-52 and always had perfect liver value tests after a cycle. But I have nice puffy nipples to show for ithe d-bol.
Anavar worked great and I kept every pound I made from it. no sides whatsoever.
Same with O.T. and Primo, but Primo is WAY too expensive to try again.
Winny sucks...made me lose hair and I could not drink enough water in the day to get rid of the dry feeling.
Actually, to get to the original point...I fucking hate needles.
I still have a bunch left over and some Test E and i don"t want to touch it again...but if I don't, I'll feel like I wasted money.
i don't care if I get flamed, I am just tired of it and I plan to stick with Orals from now on and in light dosages since I know they work well.

I am highly susceptible to losing hair and Gyno.....well, those sides are hard to avoid, however taking an AI during cycle did not help much and the Nolva (from Chem one) is not fixing things fast enough.

some of you guys are fucking genetic masterpieces that can do load of shit and have no real sides but a few zits. me, I am a fuckin mess.
I have no desire to compete in a bodybuilding contest and because of injuries I will never powerlift again. I just want to make my 60 minutes, 5 times a week workouts really count. and If I want an oral only cycle, so be it.
I am lucky that low dosages actually work for me since I can barely afford any gear as it is anymore. and I get Liv 52 dirt cheap.

besides, things are coming down hard on everyone. Military folks are getting popped left and right lately, instead of chasing murderous meth dealers, the Feds are chasing guys is great physical shape that harm no one. Again, i am a pussy, cuz I have a family and this is all not worth it, really. in fact, I plan to limit any further talk about illegal activites as much as I can...unless i really need to chime in.

i have a lot of respect for the many members of this board who are able to do what they do and get the results they say they are getting. it takes a shitload of self-discipline, hard work and a shit load of balls. Really results won't ever come from a bottle or a syringe, it comes from the heart. and you get what you put into it. As long as I am healthy, my intesity in the gym will be 100%, but not on a Test cycle.

I am gonna do a cycle of Phera-mass and Andgrogenerator and some T-bomb II for 6 weeks (got the T-bomb as a gift!!). I will post the results. If I do well, then I will stick with what works and what is "legal" to get.

But who knows, with my reputation on this board I might become the (cheaper)pro-hormone guru and try them all out. and I won't pull any punches either.

This board is loaded with awesome knowledge, if some of these damn newbs would actually use the search button before making redundant questions they may learn something...I know I did in the 16 months I have been a member. I have also matured a lot. I came here looking for a quick fix. I read a lot, experimented a bit and came out of it with only one issue, the Hypertention (thanks to the Tren). I am on meds for that though. other than that, I look good for a 34 year old desk jockey.

DAMN.....Did I just ramble on about nothing or what???
y'all can just ignore this thread if you want. I am gonna leave it up for a while just so I can look at it again a few times and I may delete my post later unless someone says I should leave it.

I dont think you sound much like a pussy. You just sound like a man who has tried something that obviously didnt work for him and decided it wasnt worth it and decided to move on. My advice to you if your really going 'natural' and you want the best bang for your buck spend your time and money on dieting and food. It took me FOREVER to learn that food is the most anabolic substance on earth and if you control your intake in the right ratios of nutrients, vitamins, carbs, proteins, fats you can change your body dramatically. If your going to use supplements use the time proven, tried and tested products like vitamin/mineral packs, Omega3's, Creatine and Whey.
I would also suggest in a few months having some blood work done to see where you stand with everything inlcuding testosterone,FSH,LH. Good luck to you bro!

for the puffy nips you got,ive read that letro at 2.5mgs per ml will actualy
get ride of your case of gyno.only what ive read,no personal experience.look
into it.good luck.

I dont think you sound much like a pussy. You just sound like a man who has tried something that obviously didnt work for him and decided it wasnt worth it and decided to move on. My advice to you if your really going 'natural' and you want the best bang for your buck spend your time and money on dieting and food. It took me FOREVER to learn that food is the most anabolic substance on earth and if you control your intake in the right ratios of nutrients, vitamins, carbs, proteins, fats you can change your body dramatically. If your going to use supplements use the time proven, tried and tested products like vitamin/mineral packs, Omega3's, Creatine and Whey.
I would also suggest in a few months having some blood work done to see where you stand with everything inlcuding testosterone,FSH,LH. Good luck to you bro!

I am not looking to go natty, just have learned that I need to stick with stuff that makes me feel good, not like shit. I have tried all kinds of things other than what I mentioned. I can honestly say that I know what I want now.
I have left over orals too that I will use up. Just in lower dosages so I get a mild effect and no sides (at least I know my DBOL works, nothing in our GNC here seems to.) i would think that after 34 years I could figure out my body and its nurtritional needs, but I still haven't

No offense meant but you seem as though you are trying to justify this to yourself. I'm sure people will reccomend you do differently but if you want to do only oral cycles thats your choice.

And yes pins suck.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510