advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am getting my bloodwork done in 6 days.

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
It's almost time to get rolling for the summer. With that in mind I've been eating clean except on weekends...staying safe....doing cardio.

I've also been taking red yeast rice, niacin, fishoil, co-q10, eating lots and lots of vegetables.

I am pretty excited to see how everything looks.

That's good to hear. I get mine done 4x/yr. Does that make me paranoid?

PB

This is a good reminder to everyone to stay on this shit.

Anyways, based on how your looking these days, staying lean. I bet you will be surprised how things are looking. Please scan your results and post them... jk

Yes, you big bastard....

That's good to hear. I get mine done 4x/yr. Does that make me paranoid?

PB

It makes you paranoid! What a great thing to be paranoid about though, your health. I think that's pretty cool.

I should do it, Phil!

Is this like a contest update? Tomorrow will you post a thread that you are getting bloodwork done in 5 days? :)

You guys will all be hoping my heart will just clog up and I'll tip over in the hopes that my annoying posts will end!

Just wait though, man....I am going to post pics this summer...man..

".I'll be so ripped you'll be able to see my liver!" Remember when you typed that out? I crack up frequently when I think about that. :D

Honestly, Alex...that was EXACTLY my intention.

This is a good reminder to everyone to stay on this shit.

Anyways, based on how your looking these days, staying lean. I bet you will be surprised how things are looking. Please scan your results and post them... jk

I'd like to keep the board members thinking about it. Some guys are just hoping or lying to themselves.

Also....I told someone tonight that you had motivated me to set a new "walking around lean" standard for myself. I never have thought of myself as fat...even when I am a bloated, ugly, retard...but seeing pics of how lean you stay all the time.... Well, it makes me want to try it to get there and stay there for a year. :)

If I can make myself take a couple days off of training before the blood draw...I believe I'll have a spectacular result. :cool:

My problem in the past has been elevated liver enzymes due to muscle damage. I was freaked out....took a four days off training the next time and I was normal.

I read some info on that on this board and was greatly, greatly relieved.

Is this like a contest update? Tomorrow will you post a thread that you are getting bloodwork done in 5 days? :)

:D

OK JT, I'm having mine done on wednesday (April 15th)... who'll be the first one to post his results??? :p ;)

That's when I am getting mine done!

:D

OK JT, I'm having mine done on wednesday (April 15th)... who'll be the first one to post his results??? :p ;)

I am getting paid on that day. The only thing that bugs me is taking time off from training. I have trouble doing that..... for some reason going in sore really affects my results. I fear that I am constantly over trained. :eek:

Rhabdomyolysis...... lol. Isn't that where you've got extreme muscle breakdown? I doubt it's that bad, but I wonder. :mad:

I just read this study on how exercise elevated liver enzyme test for seven days.

Now suppose it's taken a couple days after a heavy squat day?!

The conclusion was interesting for anyone here who is getting their bloodwork done.

The liver function parameters ALT and AST were SIGNIFICANTLY ELEVATED for seven days after the exercise. In addition, LD and in particular, CK and myoglobin showed highly elevated levels.

I want you guys to actually read it and let me hear your opinions.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Muscular exercise can cause highly pathological liver function tests in healthy men.doc
    31 KB · Views: 10,306
Last edited:
JETHRO, the solution to that worry is to have the GGT value done as well. It's more liver specific. This has been posted about many times here in the past.

I appreciate that KillerStack!

JETHRO, the solution to that worry is to have the GGT value done as well. It's more liver specific. This has been posted about many times here in the past.

Now that you bring it up again ....I do remember.

The thing that sort of bums me out is that Niacin, Aspirin, Red Yeast Rice can all cause elevated ggt numbers. Shit man....it seems like if you take something to keep your cholesterol numbers good....your liver takes a hit! :mad:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear