advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am often asked what does rhodiola do...

Dr. Zakir was on something big before he died, I still have some notes from him.

soooooo....

what was it! lol

I love rho, I think it is a great sup and one that gets better the more you use it.

the combination of things I take makes an amazing difference, as noted its when you stop that you really see it.

I'd like to hear some other feedback on dosages and what you guys are taking.

I take WWWAAAAAYYYYYYY more than any of this is saying.

when I was using rigs caps I was taking 8ed.

now with just powder scoop 500+ mg per admin.

actually im running out of stuff right now and have an old bag of rho that turned into a solid block that I had to smash into little pieces so im just swallowing rhodiola crunchies right now! lol

they look lark broken shards of volcanic rock!:eek:

more than 2g ed.

but I am out of most of my other stuff, so compensating with this.

Looks like ill be adding another one from your list LK3.This is the type of info that we all will benfit from.Health,longevity,looking great,and a feeling of gerenal well being is what a lot of us are looking for.

soooooo....

what was it! lol

I love rho, I think it is a great sup and one that gets better the more you use it.

the combination of things I take makes an amazing difference, as noted its when you stop that you really see it.

He was doing research on microRNA.

So does Rho need to be cycled or can you just stay on and keep getting all the positive benefits?

So does Rho need to be cycled or can you just stay on and keep getting all the positive benefits?

No cycle, just stay one, 100 to 150mg once or twice per day, take it on empty stomach or 1 hour after meals. If you have high blood pressure than take only 50mgs 2 x day.

No cycle, just stay one, 100 to 150mg once or twice per day, take it on empty stomach or 1 hour after meals. If you have high blood pressure than take only 50mgs 2 x day.

Emeric,

Is there a brand you like that contains 100-150mg and has a ration of 3:1 of rosavins to salidrosides?

I found this product with that ratio but it is 250mg per pill. Would this work?

Rhodiola Rosea 250 mg Standardized Extract 250 mg 90 Capsules 2511 | Rhodiola Rosea | Piping Rock Health Products

Thank you

Looks like ill be adding another one from your list LK3.This is the type of info that we all will benfit from.Health,longevity,looking great,and a feeling of gerenal well being is what a lot of us are looking for.

CD Liz and Animal have been at this for years.

Ak

Why not just order from the sponsor here vrsupplies. they have it in bulk powder or caps and its the best quality you will find.

That's always a possibility. I am looking for the 3:1 ratio of 3:1 of rosavins to salidrosides that Emeric recommends.

As far as I know LK3's does not have that ratio? If it does, by all means he will be my to go guy. He is the best sponsor around and I love all his healthy products :)

That's always a possibility. I am looking for the 3:1 ratio of 3:1 of rosavins to salidrosides that Emeric recommends.

As far as I know LK3's does not have that ratio? If it does, by all means he will be my to go guy. He is the best sponsor around and I love all his healthy products :)

Check with him to verify the 3:1 ratio. I know he always has the best quality of everything so I cant imagine that it wouldn't be.

I found 3 brands which has this ratio 3:1 . LE , Now and natures way. But all 3 has more 250 mg per cap upto 500 mg . None of these 3 have the active substance 100-150 mg Max dose caps which is what Emeric recommends . Natures way brand looks out of equation anyway as I read a review on Amazon where someone emailed natures way asking them if theirs is sourced from russia , Siberia etc (places where it should come from) but they replied in all honesty saying no its actually sourced from some place in China .

I found 3 brands which has this ratio 3:1 . LE , Now and natures way. But all 3 has more 250 mg per cap upto 500 mg . None of these 3 have the active substance 100-150 mg Max dose caps which is what Emeric recommends . Natures way brand looks out of equation anyway as I read a review on Amazon where someone emailed natures way asking them if theirs is sourced from russia , Siberia etc (places where it should come from) but they replied in all honesty saying no its actually sourced from some place in China .

Typically, Rhodiola is administrated in 100 to 150mg dosages 2 x day, 15 to 20 minutes before eating(Soviet scientist recommendation).

I just have the standardized extracts, really all you do is take three scoops of one, 1 one scoop of the other, toss in a bag and shake! lol

im not sold on one ratio being the answer though...

you will see various things.

in real life I take this as long as I have it, I only stop if I run out.

been using it for YEARS.

that said I do run out 1-3 times a year for a week to a month or 2...

I try not to though.

just real world experience though, take it for what you will... lol

I just have the standardized extracts, really all you do is take three scoops of one, 1 one scoop of the other, toss in a bag and shake! lol

im not sold on one ratio being the answer though...

That makes sense you can take 3 scoops of one and 1 scoop of the other. What is your ideal ratio?

How many mg is in one scoop?

You can sell it in caps too? How many mg are in each cap?

Thank you :)

LK3 I am curious if you could list out everything you take in a given day. I love your posts but you do intrigue me because I remember you stating you smoke loads of weed and I have seen many of your posts were you state you are taking large doses of various products. How do you know what is doing what? Do you have a base of supplements you take through the year then add new things so you can gauge their effectiveness?

This tread is going in a wrong direction so I am out.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws