over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I EAT LIKE A FAT AS$ AT NIGHT, NEED HELP WITH APP. SUPPRESSANT

Wonderman

Banned
I find myself gorging icecream and anything else I can get my hands on at night. I eat great all day and than it all goes to hell at night. The ghrp-6 shots arent helping the situation. What is, hands down, the best appetite suppressant money can buy?? Thanks in advance for the help!!

Smoking :D

I find myself gorging icecream and anything else I can get my hands on at night. I eat great all day and than it all goes to hell at night. The ghrp-6 shots arent helping the situation. What is, hands down, the best appetite suppressant money can buy?? Thanks in advance for the help!!

the best appetite suppressant is actually free....it's called will power ;)

Lol, cocaine has worked too but i am not going down that alley. surely someone knows of a good appetite suppressant. What about hoodia.

phentermine is hands down the best but you need a scrip for the doctor. my wife is on it right now 37.5 mg but its just my 2 cents

just my 2 cents, supplement wise I use Alri venon for night cravings one around 8 am and the second around 3pm and that pretty much kills my appetite all day while I am trying to shed a few pounds, I have noticed that I start to become none responsive to them after around 4 weeks. I understand there are other like reductil and rimbonant available from some of the board sponsors, I beleive rimbonant works really well, I just have never used it, and if you do not mind polluting your body with one of the most addictive chemicals on the planet try a nicotine patch later in the evening. Hope some of this helps you out. I have added low dose clen to the alri mix before and had no problem with appetite and got some of the best shredding with a really tight low carb diet and my light workout routine followed by 30 mins cardio 4 times a week.

2 tablespoons of tasteless, high calorie, oil, an hour after your first meal, and an hour before your second to last meal at night.
Has worked for me better then Meridia.

drink a protein shake and some water.......

I agree with the Rimonabant(accomplia),i used it before at 20mg. a day-workes very very well.also,meridia is a very good product as far as phentermine,its good but if you take it too late in the day you will be up for a while before you go to sleep(its an amphetamine type),thats why i reccomend accomplia as my first choice(after about a week or two it will start working),and also meridia(10-15mg. a day is enough,and again it will take about a week or two to start working).they are both non-stimulant.

Will power? Boooooo, I want to be a cheater, the same reason I use AS:)

You want to be a cheater so you use AS??? Did I miss something here? :confused:

Right before bed time, huge glass of water, a banana with some peanut butter. Stomach will be so full you wont touch anything till you wake up!

Amphetamines would be the most effective but you won't get much sleep.

Sometimes hunger is actually caused by dehydration. I had this problem too so I upped the amount of water I drank especially later in the day.

Sugar is very addictive. You should just cut out the sweets, suck it up for a few days till the cravings goes away. I don't even think about Ben and Jerry's anymore. Damn that sounds good.:rolleyes:

The cheapest supplement is water, drink enough and that will fill you up, you will get used to not having sugar after a while, also a few raw almonds do the trick for me.

Thanks for all the great posts, I think I have enough info to go forward. Thanks again.

No no no,I think a few of you are missing the point.It sounds to me as if he's referring to curbing sugar cravings more so than appetite supressant(although that is the term that he actually used).The best thing bar none(and I know because nobody has sugar cravings worse than me),is ephedrine/caffeine.Nothing kills my sugar cravings more than this combo - it's the best thing you can do bar none.Trust me and try it,you'll see what I mean!!!!!!!

thats why...

Will power? Boooooo, I want to be a cheater, the same reason I use AS:)

drugs and supplements have such a bad aura... this is why people think so negatively of them and always will cuz this kind of thinking allows people to do so. Everyone wants some easy way to do things.... thats why they stop working out when their supps run out. This statement only perpetuates the stereotype of dumbass, drug dependent, non-committal bodybuilder.... even if this is a joking statement people read this and unconsciously agree. I say if one wants to stop eating... then stop eating... and expend more calories. IMO what one calls cheating with supplements and performance enhancing drugs, I call making things more efficient and with more horsepower!!

gooey

Syphrine has served me very well over the past few months.

I do like VanR suggestion have to give that a go when my diet isn't so tight.

I had the same problem with after 8:00 eating. so I started going to bed earlier and getting up earlier. the only time I ever enjoyed binge eating was at night.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131