over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I feel horrible!

Hey Method2Madness,

I wanted to apologize for being a dick. My posts were way out of line, and considering how I don't have any children of my own, they were made out of complete ignorance.

it's just.. not that long ago, I saw a father yelling (more like screaming) at his poor little son. The boy was bawling his eyes out, and the father was going batshit insane. I have no idea why that was happening, but it was really a heart wrenching sight.

but that was no excuse to be a dick to you

I know you aren't a bad father, and I know kids can really make anyone lose their temper. So I wanted to say that im sorry for butting in when I had no clue what im talking about.

No mods told me to say that btw. I genuinely am sorry. I hope that the efforts you are making to better yourself are rewarded.

cheers
This is an awesome post. And I can fully understand your anger when seeing a youth being punished (or worse, abused). In all the years I've been here, seldom have I seen such a heartfelt retraction - and to do it on your own volition... Cheers to you, sir.

Just saw this post. Good luck madness with each child it's different as they all have different temperaments the great thing is you see an issue you want to curb to become a better father. I think that's great, to acknowledge the issue now is a first step. You will notice each child you have, you learn something different how to raise and be different with the next one which only reflects back to the way you handle the oldest. Good luck my brother I feel your pain it's an inner struggle that we all have to want and make out children good people. I have four from ages 20 to 4 so I know exactly where you are no worries you will get there. Just love them they are the greatest gifts we can ever ask for.

I understand how seeing something like that can trigger some harsh emotions, we're only human, it would certainly bother me as well. My son, and soon to be son(s) have never and will never be subject to that kind of behavior. Man to man, I appreciate the apology.
Peace :cool:

Hey Method2Madness,

I wanted to apologize for being a dick. My posts were way out of line, and considering how I don't have any children of my own, they were made out of complete ignorance.

it's just.. not that long ago, I saw a father yelling (more like screaming) at his poor little son. The boy was bawling his eyes out, and the father was going batshit insane. I have no idea why that was happening, but it was really a heart wrenching sight.

but that was no excuse to be a dick to you

I know you aren't a bad father, and I know kids can really make anyone lose their temper. So I wanted to say that im sorry for butting in when I had no clue what im talking about.

No mods told me to say that btw. I genuinely am sorry. I hope that the efforts you are making to better yourself are rewarded.

cheers

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Changing the way I'm wired to react is the hardest thing I have EVER had to do; harder than any academic class, professional goal, or contest prep! But I certainly believe that it will be by far the most rewarding pursuit of my life. Since the second he was born nothing has mattered more to me than him and I'll be damned if I pass on my worst quality to him the way my mother did to me.

Just saw this post. Good luck madness with each child it's different as they all have different temperaments the great thing is you see an issue you want to curb to become a better father. I think that's great, to acknowledge the issue now is a first step. You will notice each child you have, you learn something different how to raise and be different with the next one which only reflects back to the way you handle the oldest. Good luck my brother I feel your pain it's an inner struggle that we all have to want and make out children good people. I have four from ages 20 to 4 so I know exactly where you are no worries you will get there. Just love them they are the greatest gifts we can ever ask for.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Changing the way I'm wired to react is the hardest thing I have EVER had to do; harder than any academic class, professional goal, or contest prep! But I certainly believe that it will be by far the most rewarding pursuit of my life. Since the second he was born nothing has mattered more to me than him and I'll be damned if I pass on my worst quality to him the way my mother did to me.

We're in the same boat. My mom was the one who taught me anger and how to react emotionally instead of how to intelligently respond to things. I have been estranged from her almost 15 years...She is a vicious person. Now that I am engaged, I am considering giving her an opportunity to "redeem" herself by having her, my dad, and myself go to therapy. It's a hard move for me, as it will bring up a lot of pain...But, everyone deserves a second chance.

It can be a very difficult struggle, but one that is necessary. I am by no means out of control or abusive, but I recognize how this pattern of emotional reactions has contributed to a very stressful environment professionally and for myself and my family. My children deserve a dad who knows how to be angry without losing my temper. Good luck with your reconciliation.

We're in the same boat. My mom was the one who taught me anger and how to react emotionally instead of how to intelligently respond to things. I have been estranged from her almost 15 years...She is a vicious person. Now that I am engaged, I am considering giving her an opportunity to "redeem" herself by having her, my dad, and myself go to therapy. It's a hard move for me, as it will bring up a lot of pain...But, everyone deserves a second chance.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131