over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I got a spot in a video!!!!!

Favorite parts...

Tom, it's so flattering having you say this! Thanks man. Everyone, your positive comments make me feel way better about myself. As I'm sure most of you know I'm running on anavar/slin meticulous dieting and t-3. I'm just making the most of what I have to work with and keeping it healthy for me. Not going to lie. I really miss running the proper prep stuff.

My heart is in winning. But there is a limit I'm willing to pay and my wife and being there for her in the long run comes way before a plastic trophy. That's just how it is in my eyes.

I can thank Phil and Alex for bringing this to my attention.

CG

- "Can we get some shots?" Perplexed look, "Of what?"

- "I'm tired of being a bridesmaid." OK, I don't need that visual, thank you.

- "Looks like you have a full package." Hmmmm?

HAHA, CG I am SO TEASING! I'll never be as big or lean, so I'm just having fun ;)

In all seriousness though- big respect for your post.... I'm impressed that despite being so close to the show you didn't say "screw it" and kept at the usual game. You thought of how your life affected others, listened to the wisdom around you, and took it. Thats great... muscles don't make the man, character does. Best of luck in the show!

Last edited:
Thank You!!!

I'm reading this stuff and you guys are blowing me away!!

Thank You So Much!!!

CG

Tom, it's so flattering having you say this! Thanks man. Everyone, your positive comments make me feel way better about myself. As I'm sure most of you know I'm running on anavar/slin meticulous dieting and t-3. I'm just making the most of what I have to work with and keeping it healthy for me. Not going to lie. I really miss running the proper prep stuff.

My heart is in winning. But there is a limit I'm willing to pay and my wife and being there for her in the long run comes way before a plastic trophy. That's just how it is in my eyes.

CG

Proper prep stuff? Proper prep stuff???? :confused: Fuck the proper prep stuff! What you are doing now is working! You should feel proud as hell!!!!

wow!! you look great bro, i am very very impressed. keep pumpin:headbang:

Thanks for your contributions to PM

CG- I absolutely love your posts- you pull no punches but also listen to the the wisdom that comes from PMs core members. Your honesty and hard wark are much respected by me. Best of luck in your show and in keeping healthy for you and your wife- you look FANTASTIC. Great motivation!

Eric

Proper prep stuff? Proper prep stuff???? :confused: Fuck the proper prep stuff! What you are doing now is working! You should feel proud as hell!!!!

Yeah, I agree. I figured from that video that you were running a lot more than that, and if you look that good on just Anavar,t3 and Slin then that is just great. Im glad to hear that youre concerned about your health and havent thrown caution to the wind. Congrats on your physique, you look great.

CG

First place or not bro...you are a WINNER!!! It's guys like you that make me want to keep doing this for the next 20 years. I really mean that bro! Infact I'm going to try hard to make it this weekend for your show....I'd like to shake your hand!

That's what I call a Dedication, doesn't know age ! I don't know if I will keep up with BB when Im a lil older

you are an inspiration , for all of us , older guys.

Damn!!!!

You look amazing!!!!

:headbang:

No wonder you call yourself concreteguy, you look as hard as concrete! You seem like you've become a very humble guy...That's a very likable trait! A little humility goes a long way!! Best of luck to you, you look fantastic and I can't see anybody else beating you unless something goes wrong with your prep at the last second. Keep us posted!!!

Good God, ,you look Awesome! I've got 4 more years and I'll be hitting the 50 mark.
I know I could only wish to look half that good!

Whats your weight at now? Or in the video

Good luck on your show!

Your looking far better. You look amazing. Really though... video brings your physique to life. Your username suits you. Good to see your feeling better about things and your taking your health into consideration. I think those changes will make you. I will be shocked if you don't take 1st place cos you look immense. But like others have said your already a winner. Goodluck with everything. It would be good to train in your gym... maybe one day.

Good God, ,you look Awesome! I've got 4 more years and I'll be hitting the 50 mark.
I know I could only wish to look half that good!

Whats your weight at now? Or in the video

Good luck on your show!

Hey, I'm 5'10" and I'm at 204 there. Gotta get to 198 and stay full.

Thanks again everyone! Way humbled by all your comments:eek:

CG

HOLY FUCK!!!!
JOHN!!! YOU LOOK LIKE THEY MADE YOU OUT OF MARBLE!!!
i have never seen vascularity and graininess like that!!!
damn! i'm fucking jealous... I'll be sending you some pm's in a couple of days ;)

well shit i finally got to watch the video (can't watch youtube at work).

john you look fucking insane in that video bro!!!! :eek: :headbang:

You look GREAT!!!! Ok, NOW you can talk shit about you being bigger than me!!

buselmo, B-boy, having you guys way in and give me the "good to go" is way over the top for me. Huge coming form true member that really know the game. Hope I can walk the walk at this point. Been loading all day. May be an issue getting to 198. The scale is going the wrong direction. But I'm still cleaning up.

Phil, your funny! We both know I'm just a visitor in your world.

Phil, has been a true gentleman about this. He has had quite a hand to play in my "new, clean" approach. Thank you Phil! By the way, his help is all being volunteered by him. Can't say much more than that as a complement can ya?

The way I look today, I just wish it was today. God I hope I can hold this!

CG

please keep us updated.....win lose or draw you have already impressed the hell out of all of us with your transformation dedication and common sense approach to this. let us know how it goes. either way i'm already very proud of you and phil and alex as are all of us here on pro muscle. you have already won john.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131