over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I have not been sick in 2.5 years.

thanks to vitamin D. I used to get bronchitis at least 2-3 times a year.
There is something really bad going on out there-bad strain lots of people sick it sounds like a TB clinic in my office area and I have been around more sick people in enclosed areas recently more than ever.

I have not had one degree of sickness in 2.5 years and I can trace it back to the use of Vitamin D, 2-4000 iu's a day in the summer and 4-6000 iu's a day in the winter. I have a huge bottle at work and will actually go around handing them out to the sickos to try and help them.

to me the most important benefit of Vitamin D is that is makes your immune system almost impenetrable.

Thanks goes to Dante (DC) who emphasized the importance of this (prohoromone) to me almost 3 years ago
I know a lot of people are like "yea vitamin d works we know" but I have written about it numerous times since then as John Meadows and others have and it is pretty much a miracle compound. Cheap and affordable and get the D3 OIL based capsules. I have given D3 to family members and freinds who were sick with the flu, bronchitis and etc and it knocked the sickness out in less than 3 days.

Great Post...I dont think I take nearly enough at only 2,000 a day. With my asthma i cant afford to get sick either otherwise it stays for weeks/months.

PS- Been using the MG powedere muscle for months...LOVE it.

thanks to vitamin D. I used to get bronchitis at least 2-3 times a year.
There is something really bad going on out there-bad strain lots of people sick it sounds like a TB clinic in my office area and I have been around more sick people in enclosed areas recently more than ever.

I have not had one degree of sickness in 2.5 years and I can trace it back to the use of Vitamin D, 2-4000 iu's a day in the summer and 4-6000 iu's a day in the winter. I have a huge bottle at work and will actually go around handing them out to the sickos to try and help them.

to me the most important benefit of Vitamin D is that is makes your immune system almost impenetrable.

Thanks goes to Dante (DC) who emphasized the importance of this (prohoromone) to me almost 3 years ago
I know a lot of people are like "yea vitamin d works we know" but I have written about it numerous times since then as John Meadows and others have and it is pretty much a miracle compound. Cheap and affordable and get the D3 OIL based capsules. I have given D3 to family members and freinds who were sick with the flu, bronchitis and etc and it knocked the sickness out in less than 3 days.

Thanks for posting this. I just had a child and havent been sick so much in my life. I just bought 2 bottles of 500ct 1000iu. Gonna try 6kiu a day for a while.

im gonna give this a try. I have been sick for the past 3 weeks. even after antibiotics I cant seem to get back to 100%.

The jury is still out on some of the benefits of vitamin D but all I know is I haven't even had a simple cold in over two years. My blood pressure has dropped, my achy joints and back pain has been greatly reduced.

Great Post...I dont think I take nearly enough at only 2,000 a day. With my asthma i cant afford to get sick either otherwise it stays for weeks/months.

PS- Been using the MG powedere muscle for months...LOVE it.

Same for me. I have asthma too. A cold goes straight to bronchittus.

This thread reminded me to go buy some Vit D last night.

i actually don't take vitamin D (besides whats in my multi).. but i've been taking various vitamins and antioxidants for about 3 years now and haven't been sick at all... i used to get bronchitis every year as well and now i don't anymore..... sometimes i feel the onset of sickness, but it doesn't progress.

i'll start taking D now since everyone says its so good!

Pure and Simple

Vitamin D works !! I'll be the first to say that i was a bit skeptical, but it works.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear