over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I might have liver faillure

Anyone try ashwagandha? I believe some say it's better than rhodiola.

It's my favorite herbal. It's fairly subtle, as these things tend to be, but I find a mild but noticeable anti-stress and relaxing effect. Improved sleep. I have used the NOW foods brand as well as Himalaya.

Anyone of you guys feel groggy in AM after prebed 5HTP dosage?
It kept me groggy. Now that I think back on it, I should have worked with the dosages some more. I may try it again because I'm having trouble getting through the night.

no, but don't forget im pretty crazy... lol

I smoke 10-20g of weed a day to stay "normal". that doesn't make e spaced out or tired either.

I also take 1-3g a day of rho.

theanine is a white kind of fluffy powder, it doesn't taste band, a little sweet.

1/2 oz + a day? What do you do for work?

It kept me groggy. Now that I think back on it, I should have worked with the dosages some more. I may try it again because I'm having trouble getting through the night.

That's my deal. I fall asleep OK, usually exhausted. But if I wake up at 3 or 4 am for some reason, then I'm often unable to get back to sleep. This is when I worry or stew about things.

That's my deal. I fall asleep OK, usually exhausted. But if I wake up at 3 or 4 am for some reason, then I'm often unable to get back to sleep. This is when I worry or stew about things.
Also consider this... this summer, the moon is at perigee which means it's closer to the Earth. This whole summer, June, July, August, September, you will see these so-called "Super Moons" in the night sky. Studies have shown that the additional brightness can cause sleep disturbances but also the additional gravitational pull. There are some interesting articles on it.

It would not take a lot to convince me (I'm no astronomer) but it wouldn't take a lot to convince me that the proximity of the moon has some mild effects of behavior (like sleep disturbances).

It's my favorite herbal. It's fairly subtle, as these things tend to be, but I find a mild but noticeable anti-stress and relaxing effect. Improved sleep. I have used the NOW foods brand as well as Himalaya.

I've never heard of it, but it sounds interesting.

Lol that's insane you must have a stupid high tolerance
It reaches saturation, ive been there before. Now days if i took 2 hits i would bee gone.... haven't smoked in years can't handle it anymore.

Last edited:
It reaches saturation, ive been there before. Now days if i took 2 hits i would bee gone.... haven't smoked in years can't handle it anymore.

this is correct. but in order for me to get what I want out of it in terms of a medicine or supplement this is how I need to use it. when I take breaks ( non voluntary ) it fucks me all up.

to get back to normal it takes like 3-4 weeks of heavy ( normal ) use. the first few days a smoke again my head can be a lil spacy and what most people like as the rec side of it hits me a bit, which I don't really like.

Yep only way for me to smoke weed is constantly or not at all, now its not at all.

Really leaves a bad taste in my mouth to come here with your concerns and misfortune and need answers right away and not keep us updated on what's going on. I hope he's ok but I think that is piss poor and inconsiderate. Next time instead of offering good advice we should just tell you to go to the hospital and leave out concerned board bros from wondering.

I'm not sure why the OP hasn't come back to the thread, but he did reach out to me through PM. I'm not going to mention what he told me, that's up to him to come back and update the thread, but I'm sure his mind is elsewhere at the moment.

If you can't cut someone some slack when they are sick as hell, when can you. I mean really.......?????????????

Dude you might be dying and I like watching train wrecks keep me updated...:banghead:

Last edited:
I'm not sure why the OP hasn't come back to the thread, but he did reach out to me through PM. I'm not going to mention what he told me, that's up to him to come back and update the thread, but I'm sure his mind is elsewhere at the moment.

I have to wait another 2 weeks for the next bloodwork.
I will post my values....
My eyes are normal now... and I feel GREAT off the steriods.
After more then a year of cycling, I forgot the feeling of being "normal".
Strangly... but my libido is sky high :banghead:
Morning erections etc.... The last months my libido was very low.
I didn't do a PCT. My shrunken balls returned to normal.
I did use a little hgh and I think it's great for PCT
Also my energy levels are back to normal. I felt so tired all the time.
I'm also very very hungry all the time. So I guess my liver is doing better now.
I do feel A LOT better.

I still don't understand why my liver gave me problems on test tren boldenone and hgh...
I think it's the Synthol...

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear