over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need to say this........

PHIL HERNON

Banned
I will not make this a big embarassing drawn out diatribe here. About a year ago, Kaiser and OUCHTHATHURTS really saved my life in helping me deal with some personal problems that I will not disclose here. I just want to publicly say thank you. This may not be the forum for such an apology, but I want many on this site to know that some friendships here mean the world to me. I do not tell you guys enough. NO, I AM NOT DYING.........,I just want to say ,from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much.

ps. Fracaso Negativo, I know we talk about this all the time, but the mood struck me! Please forgive me BRO.:)

OMG ARE YOU DYING!?! ;)

Last edited:
Phil that is awesome that you posted this.. i too have made some very meaningful friendships online and its sad that SOME people have to think the way they do about the "internet"....

One thing I learned this year you got something to say to someone you better damn well do it.

I wish i had friends like that!!! :(

It's good to know you people there for ya man!

Maybe i'll make some friends here too!!

I'M GLAD THINGS ARE BETTER NOW, PHIL.

KAISER AND OUCH ARE PRETTY GOOD GUYS. BOTH ARE GIVING INDIVIDUALS, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.

nice gesture phil. Great to know some people show appreciation for others kind actions.

Maverick

Phil, you are a gentleman and a champion. You have shown a lot of heart and kindness and a willingness to help others in a very unselfish way. Kaiser and Ouch are really good people and we all need good people in our lives. I am glad to hear and very pleased to read this post from you to them and the rest of the family here. It shows great character and heart. Also pleased to hear that these guys had such a positive impact in your life!

Top post Phil!

hey Phil

I am glad you can look back a year later and see things in a postive way. I am glad that OTH and Kaiser were there for you too. They are good people. I know you have been through some VERY tough personal times in your life and you came through that tunnel standing up. But, I wanted to say for myself, I am glad you are here. You are a knowledgeable, colorful guy and I think that is great. (PS: I also like that these LBA's don't leave me bloated feeling like my other protein either :D )

Man...I'll tell you what Phil...all I can say is "Pay It Forward." OTH has been down a road with me as well...so have a lot of you on this board... I know when I joined this board, though, OTH, Kaiser, and JT were like big brothers to me. Great guys here...and as far as you go buddy...hahahaha... I think I've lost count of how many times you've saved my ass already. Brick and Oldfella are really bringing on a lot of wisdom lately. Man. I could go on...and on...and on...and add a LOT of really great people and friends that I've made on this board.

Now don't be talking about me behind my back bitches! I mean it! Don't you put that Evil on me! bwahahahahahaha.

Phil, you're very welcome man. I am glad things have turned around for you. email, PM or call me anytime. Say HI to the pretty little misses.

OTH, so you had to tell everyone. Cant keep your mouth shut. I'm coming for the spinners next.

It's o.k. BRO

I understand BRO. It's important that we spread the promuscle love to all the good BROS here at the best bodybuilding site on the web.

Phil Hernon has many sides - personally I prefer the wild Phil that was threatening to f--k up all the nerds at bodybuilding.com yesterday - but I can roll with the sensitive Phil too.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws