advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I think I have been kicked out of my gym.

You can't slip anything past Phil, some of the best research and reading comprension I have ever seen.

Absolutely! I stand chastised!:)

your right i probably would like you, then i would tell you to put your shoes on.;)

in honor of the man in the avatar i hide behind winning the nobel peace prize i offer you this

**broken link removed**

You Win

your right i probably would like you, then i would tell you to put your shoes on.;)

You win I put my shoes on.

I picked up some flat bottom Route 66 shoes at Kmart clearance sale today for less then 10 bucks. They come with 2 sets of shoe strings black and white. I didn't realize they are either/or. Since they were both half way threaded I thought that was the way they were supposed to be. You can imagine the problems that I had threading 2 strings in 1 hole much less tieing them. That wasn't the worst part when I got to the gym a few of the guys were givng me a hard time about the black and white double laces.

I like those

in honor of the man in the avatar i hide behind winning the nobel peace prize i offer you this

**broken link removed**

Yes those look pretty good. I think I will give those a shot, thanks and thanks for the olive branch:)

They come with 2 sets of shoe strings black and white. I didn't realize they are either/or. Since they were both half way threaded I thought that was the way they were supposed to be. You can imagine the problems that I had threading 2 strings in 1 hole much less tieing them. That wasn't the worst part when I got to the gym a few of the guys were givng me a hard time about the black and white double laces.

hahahahaha classic

good stuff... :)

You win I put my shoes on.

I picked up some flat bottom Route 66 shoes at Kmart clearance sale today for less then 10 bucks. They come with 2 sets of shoe strings black and white. I didn't realize they are either/or. Since they were both half way threaded I thought that was the way they were supposed to be. You can imagine the problems that I had threading 2 strings in 1 hole much less tieing them. That wasn't the worst part when I got to the gym a few of the guys were givng me a hard time about the black and white double laces.

Thats great...had me chuckling to my self. Aeliop, I would be one of the guys giving you some sh*t for sure ;) in good fun of course.

I kinda like those slippers humalog posted... I ain't gonna lie. I think I'm gonna order some. I can already imagine when i pulls those out. I now lift occcasionally lift w a p. lifter .. He already thinks i am a pussy b/c i bodybuild..haha

On a side note, this powerlifter i lift with is this 20 year old. I had seen him in the gym for about 4 years. I would always incourage him to keep bustin' a$$. He started at prolly 5'8, 170 soading wet. He immediately got into p.l. He is in college now (super, super intelligent as well), comes back in the summers and any break. He is now around 240 and is completely natural... kids strong as an ox. Doesn't even really compete just likes moving around wgt.

It gets worse

hahahahaha classic

Thats great...had me chuckling to my self. Aeliop, I would be one of the guys giving you some sh*t for sure ;) in good fun of course.

The story gets worse. While I was struggling with the shoes for quite awhile. I can tell Marilyn is getting fidgety. Moving around about 100mph, getting her gym bag out, being just utterly distracting me when I am struggling trying to put those damn strings in those little holes. It's past the time we are supposed to leave for the gym and I am still on shoe 1. Marilyn starts up with lets go, are you ready to go? I wanted to be at the gym already....... and I just explode "stop pressuring me" I scream "I can't concentrate with the pressure you are putting on me" She looks at me kind of dumbfounded and she's like "concentrate on what, tieing your shoes?" I said "well I can't see theres not enough light in here damn it"
She gets pissed and leaves the room to cook some chicken. Later on after the gym she asked what some of the guys were busting my balls about. When I told her she was like "Thats what you were doing?" I could of told you that, they give you 2 sets of laces.

I kinda like those slippers humalog posted... I ain't gonna lie. I think I'm gonna order some. I can already imagine when i pulls those out. I now lift occcasionally lift w a p. lifter .. He already thinks i am a pussy b/c i bodybuild..haha

I do as well. That damn Humalog, the guy has got some selling power.

On a side note, this powerlifter i lift with is this 20 year old. I had seen him in the gym for about 4 years. I would always incourage him to keep bustin' a$$. He started at prolly 5'8, 170 soading wet. He immediately got into p.l. He is in college now (super, super intelligent as well), comes back in the summers and any break. He is now around 240 and is completely natural... kids strong as an ox. Doesn't even really compete just likes moving around wgt.
Sounds like a good kid that has some fortitude and dedication. I am sure you have been a great influence on him.

Do you really think he thinks he is special for squatting 465lbs?

Ummmm....no. IMNSHO he isn't even hitting close to paralell in his pics either. Who knows? Maybe the camera battery wore out too soon to capture the ass to ankles set???:p

well...

The story gets worse. While I was struggling with the shoes for quite awhile. I can tell Marilyn is getting fidgety. Moving around about 100mph, getting her gym bag out, being just utterly distracting me when I am struggling trying to put those damn strings in those little holes. It's past the time we are supposed to leave for the gym and I am still on shoe 1. Marilyn starts up with lets go, are you ready to go? I wanted to be at the gym already....... and I just explode "stop pressuring me" I scream "I can't concentrate with the pressure you are putting on me" She looks at me kind of dumbfounded and she's like "concentrate on what, tieing your shoes?" I said "well I can't see theres not enough light in here damn it"
She gets pissed and leaves the room to cook some chicken. Later on after the gym she asked what some of the guys were busting my balls about. When I told her she was like "Thats what you were doing?" I could of told you that, they give you 2 sets of laces.

He was taking sooooooo long I thought he was building the shoes, lol....then, I realized, he has been struggling to insert two laces, two different colors in each hole...I asked, umm, hun, what are you doing?...you do know you don't actually insert both laces in each hole in each shoes right? he looks up......

the look..........PRICELESS:D

I did cook a whole meal waiting for the shoes to take him down:)....I asked why didnt you give me the damn things, I would of had them on, cleaned house, and been 1/2 way through nmy workout:)

You got to love the big guy:D muah!

He was taking sooooooo long I thought he was building the shoes, lol....then, I realized, he has been struggling to insert two laces, two different colors in each hole...I asked, umm, hun, what are you doing?...you do know you don't actually insert both laces in each hole in each shoes right? he looks up......

the look..........PRICELESS:D

I did cook a whole meal waiting for the shoes to take him down:)....I asked why didnt you give me the damn things, I would of had them on, cleaned house, and been 1/2 way through nmy workout:)

You got to love the big guy:D muah!

That is priceless!! That sounds like something right out of a page in my book...I would be nothing without my girl sometimes;)

A somewhat familiar story for me too!

hahaha. I am glad I am not the only one!

The scene: Brick's house, every Saturday morning. Brick's wife likes to hit the gym early. Brick would rather wait a bit after a couple of meals to hit the gym. Brick's wife is dressed and ready to hit the door, "Aren't you ready? I am ready to go now. If I wait too long I won't be in the mood". Brick's answer, "I don't want to rush, I rush all day everyday of the week. Its Saturday, chill a minute". Brick's wife, "Well, I am ready now". Brick, "Let me drink a protein shake first". Brick's wife is by the door tapping her foot staring at Brick. Brick drinks shake and says, "OK, lets go."

THE END (until the next Saturday)

Last edited:
hahaha....

hahaha. I am glad I am not the only one!

The scene: Brick's house, every Saturday morning. Brick's wife likes to hit the gym early. Brick would rather wait a bit after a couple of meals to hit the gym. Brick's wife is dressed and ready to hit the door, "Aren't you ready? I am ready to go now. If I wait too long I won't be in the mood". Brick's answer, "I don't want to rush, I rush all day everyday of the week. Its Saturday, chill a minute". Brick's wife, "Well, I am ready now". Brick, "Let me drink a protein shake first". Brick's wife is by the door tapping her foot staring at Brick. Brick drinks shake and says, "OK, lets go."

THE END (until the next Saturday)

very funny, and I'm glad I'm NOT the only one:)
Brick, has she left you to go get her work out?

Brick

I guess we can start a new thread on this subject, lol

oh,

I forgot to mention to you all...there were two guys in there lifting in FLIP FLOPS! out on main floor....of course no one said anything, but that's how it goes.

We have been going there for a long time, I know many members there, and it is a nice club walking distance from my house, so it's all good:)

Listen guys, I would never allow anyone to come in my gym with flip flops or bare foot even/especially hes one of my boys. The reason is it would set a bad example and the next minute other dickheads would do the same thing except some of them wont be so hygenic and would stink up the place, also accidents could also occur. Im sorry but if the lady told you not to wear flip flops and you did it again the next day, then what can I say?

And to be honest this barefoot squatting was started from my former hero Arnie, in the "pumping iron" days, but now I cant stand the fucking hypocrite and I think his training is bullshit compared to nowadays, thats why that arrogant fuckface never had any legs. I still see people trying to folow his footsteps with bare footed squats and the stupid arnold shoulder press and the donkey calfs with your friends sitting on you. Im sorry but its just gay, nearly as gay as 80% fans at the olylimpa watching kai green do his gay dance.
Sorry guys just had to vent:)

i dont think is vertially any benifit difference between bare and with shoes

its just gay, nearly as gay as 80% fans at the olylimpa watching kai green do his gay dance.
Sorry guys just had to vent:)
No bro, gay is sticking your dick up another man's asshole. You mean that you find going shoe-less unappealing. Write that next time.

No bro, gay is sticking your dick up another man's asshole. You mean that you find going shoe-less unappealing. Write that next time.

Thanks for the advice bro, I will do that next time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131