over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I think i'm in deep, HELP

robdarock

Newbies
I am sweating bullets right now. This deals with RSOC getting busted. I have a package that was suppossed to be here a couple of weeks ago. I was wondering why it was taking so long, well now I know. The question I have is am I just a sitting duck waiting for a controlled delivery? I have a feeling while they were surveilling him they were confiscating all packages going out and mine was one of them. Is there anything I can do, like return to sender or just flat out not accept it if it is hand delivered. If it is hand delivered it would have to be a controlled delivery. There is no possible way his package took 5 + weeks to get here. Can they still arrest me without me actually taking package? Is there ANYTHING I can do??

robdarock said:
I am sweating bullets right now. This deals with RSOC getting busted. I have a package that was suppossed to be here a couple of weeks ago. I was wondering why it was taking so long, well now I know. The question I have is am I just a sitting duck waiting for a controlled delivery? I have a feeling while they were surveilling him they were confiscating all packages going out and mine was one of them. Is there anything I can do, like return to sender or just flat out not accept it if it is hand delivered. If it is hand delivered it would have to be a controlled delivery. There is no possible way his package took 5 + weeks to get here. Can they still arrest me without me actually taking package? Is there ANYTHING I can do??

Accept it, and if they say something right off the bat, say your girl orders makeup from overseas and has it sent to you and you are not sure if it is hers so you are not going to open it. If they don't then just write "return to sender" on it and accidentally forget to take it to the post office for a couple weeks. You should be ok after that.

robdarock said:

Move to mexico but don't drink the water.

Kaiser said:
Accept it, and if they say something right off the bat, say your girl orders makeup from overseas and has it sent to you and you are not sure if it is hers so you are not going to open it. If they don't then just write "return to sender" on it and accidentally forget to take it to the post office for a couple weeks. You should be ok after that.

Absolutely HORRIBLE advice. Once you take it you are screwed. You should read legal muscle. I can just imagine after they arrest him and he tries to tell the judge that his gf orders makeup from overseas and the judges says oh YEA??????? Well then show me where she orders from and proof she has received packages before.

OR what if he accepts it and they do nothing because they have a warning unit in the box. He takes it inside, opens it up and BAM in they come.

OR you accept it and then they have a reason to get a search warrant and they come in.

Do NOT accept it.

Someone posted recently what to write on it. Something like in the interest of national security this is an unexpected package and I am not touching it or opening it. Then call the post office to come pick it up.

CROWLER

EDIT: I am not saying you should write something on it. I was saying that recently on this boars someone said to write something like that on the box. Sorry for the confusion what I am saying is do NOT accept it. This is straight from Rick Collins to me via phone conversation.

Last edited:
Thank you Crowler

Crowler said:
Absolutely HORRIBLE advice. Once you take it you are screwed. You should read legal muscle. I can just imagine after they arrest him and he tries to tell the judge that his gf orders makeup from overseas and the judges says oh YEA??????? Well then show me where she orders from and proof she has received packages before.

Do NOT accept it.

Someone posted recently what to write on it. Something like in the interest of national security this is an unexpected package and I am not touching it or opening it. Then call the post office to come pick it up.

CROWLER

Please do not give advice unless you are SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

Crowler said:
Do NOT accept it.

CROWLER

bingo.

write "unknown sender and contents. return to originating address." and then put it back in the mailbox.

chalk it up as a loss

Crowler said:

OR what if he accepts it and they do nothing because they have a warning unit in the box. He takes it inside, opens it up and BAM in they come.

OR you accept it and then they have a reason to get a search warrant and they come in.

Do NOT accept it.

CROWLER

Sorry, thats what I was told.
My wife does order stuff overseas, so proving it wouldn't be a problem, on my end to a judge. She also uses my Paypal account to pay for it so it comes in my name. Not sure if this would be a deciding factor or not in court.

PHIL HERNON said:
Please do not give advice unless you are SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

Phil I was not saying that he shoud write that on the box.
I was stating that someone had said that here recently.

What I did say was do NOT accept the package.

I actually got that advice directly from Rick Collins via phone convesation.

I take it you don't think that is correct? Also since you didn't ask Kaiser not to give advice unless you are SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING that you think he gave the correct advice?

CROWLER

Crowler said:
Phil I actually got that advice directly from Rick Collins via phone convesation.

I take it you don't think that is correct? Also since you didn't ask Kaiser not to give advice unless you are SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING that you think he gave the correct advice?

CROWLER

I think you took it out of context, Phil was probably referring to my statement, not yours. He probably quoted you instead of me as a "mortal of the story type of deal"

IMO funk no don’t accept it is not worth it.... Kaiser's sounds really good but here is the catch. Long story but worth telling. My buddy is a mechanic and works on. And next to the metro narcotics here in my town. he is always around these guys and sees a lot of shit that goes on.” the guys also luv to tell there stories. Any way he sees them all gearing up one day and one of the agents is wearing a fedx shirt. Well to make a long story short when they got back he asked what went down and they told him pretty much there whole procedure. Once they find a package (this was weed but?) they get one of there guys in a fedx, dhl, ups, ect....uniform and try to deliver it. They said as soon as the person accepts the package the arrest team move in. In this cause when they told the guy he had a package he said, "it’s my wife but am waiting for it” Done as soon as he gets it in his hand they move in!!! THIS IS NOT A STORY I HEARD FROM ANY ONE ELSE COMES STRAIGHT FROM MY BUDDY NOT A BUDDY OF A BUDDY SO...JUST BE SMART!!!

I appreciate everyones post. Can they still charge me somehow because RSOC has records of me and the package has my name on it. Im guessing I wont ever know if they dont deliver it, but will be on my toes from here on. The fact remains I know that package was sent, so what the heck happenned to it?

robdarock said:
I appreciate everyones post. Can they still charge me somehow because RSOC has records of me and the package has my name on it. Im guessing I wont ever know if they dont deliver it, but will be on my toes from here on. The fact remains I know that package was sent, so what the heck happenned to it?

Honestly if they really want you they will get you. If it comes just refuse it pretend you never ordered anything and say you refused the package in curt not knowing what it was. Know the flip side is I don't really think the government would be spending money and resources to track down users. If it's a small order then why would they set up a sting? Understandable if it was a huge order and intent to distribute. Good luck man but pass on this shippment and write it off...

LISTEN CAREFULLY

robdarock said:

Bro if you care about your life AT ALL then listen to me now...

Fist of all TWO things could be happening...

#1: Customs has opened it and siezed it and after a bit you will recieve a letter from customs explaining the seizure. And they will bait you by telling you can appeal thr seizure etc etc... If you get this, bite the bullet, and maybe scan the letter to your source.

#2: Customs has opened it and determined it was signifigant enough to set up a delivery...this takes time to get all the right people set up, so after all the time that has passed, if a 'postal' authority comes to the door, you can be assured it is indeed a fed ready to have you accept the pack, then usually within 15 minutes, your house will be surrounded and you will be in deep shit.

So do not accept shit, clean house <--- DO THIS!!!

Deny, deny, deny... Then if they pursue / continue to question, ask for a lawyer. Whatever happens, keep your trap shut, NO MATTER WHAT... They prey (the pigs) on people's fear and ignorance. Follow this advice and you will survive this..hopefully it is option #1 that happens./

Ivan, I am referring to a reputable domestic ug supplier that currently got busted. RSOC

bro...

odds are unless heavy order ....it may go away... If not trust me that return to sender shit is a crock of bullshit....been through it..... just dont accept anything by personal delivery and if left there have postal pick it up as wrong delivery ...leave it alone dont fuck with it, bring it in house just let the loss go. Lay low a while as they may just knock and want to talk with you....just clean up a bit and play dumb....

clean house....dont accept anything.....plain and simple

OOPS!

Well still like we said clean house -- but yeah if I were you I would have to beleive the feds are aware of your dealings with RSOC.

robdarock said:

Be safe and clean house anyway.
AG
www.ag-guys.com

If they want you, they will get you. Doesn't matter what you do or say.

All these three instances have happened to me:

1. Package gets intercepted by customs. They wait 4 weeks for the lab results to come in to confirm indeed it's something illegal. Package was addressed to a fictitious name, to a PO Box. I (real name) was the owner of the box.
They get a search warrant and kncok on my door at 7am - feds and customs officials. I never saw the package never mind accepted it. My house was raided.
There was 500 d-bol in it.

2. Package gets intercepted by customs. It's addressed to a fictitious name to a PO Box owned by a friend. He just moved. Using the info of the box's owner, customs/feds stake out his house (that he just moved out of). One day he goes by there (empty house) to get his mail. They follow him. As it happened, he came to my house after that. They recognise my house, and they get a warrant on it. I get raided again. This was over $160 worth of gear.

3. 10,000+ naps get mailed to an address on the other side of the city, 50 miles away. Not my name at all. Not my address either.
Customs and feds raid my house. When I asked the head inspector why, he said 'It was a package from Romania of steroids. Your Romanian and a pro bodybuilder. As soon as the paperwork came accross my desk, I knew you had to be involved'. When my girl said - 'So you are here because he is romanian?' He said 'Yes'.

In all three instances the warrant was performed on the HOUSE, not on any person. That way, they can search the entire house, regardless of who owns it or who lives inside it.

Customs and postal officers have at their disposal anything they choose, including assault teams supplied by the feds, immediate warrants, etc. While the feds do pretty much everything by the book, customs and postal inspectors don't because they can get away with A LOT more than the feds, and they are the ones doing the inevstigations. Once they did their part, then they give your case to the feds. And that's when you get away with things if they did things wrong, the way they did with me. But until then, they will turn your life upside down.

robdarock said:

refuse pack, clean house and PC, read Legal Muscle

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner