over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I thought there wasn't a test

Stayinfit

Registered
for growth hormone. I was just watching the news and part of this new NFL deal is that they want to be able to test for growth hormone. Was there a new test developed for GH? Just curious. Thanks!

I heard about the test a few months back. I think the Tour de France or bicycle racing is where it was first introduced.

You thought wrong. They can test for HGH only if it is a blood test. Urine test won't detect it, but blood will.

Let's hope the NFL doesn't start testing for that.

Baseball has been using these tests. But, there is a short window to were the test is effective.

Testing for AAS, now HGH .. What next?

Prohormons then athletes getting in trouble
for having too much caffeine in their system

I am taking a collection to start a football team
were AAS is mandatory .. not only mandatory
but VERY high levels of it.

If any athlete is under a certain level, they are BANNED! PERIOD!

Gettin tied a dis shit!

Mantus

everyone switched from test to growth in sports anyways....they will start testing for GH and people will go to peptides....then the next thing....athletes will always look for an edge...

everyone switched from test to growth in sports anyways....they will start testing for GH and people will go to peptides....then the next thing....athletes will always look for an edge...

I remember there being a thread about drug testing in the nfl and division 1. People were saying they were warned ahead of time for tests, even "random" ones. I have no doubt they use fast esthered compounds year round

I remember there being a thread about drug testing in the nfl and division 1. People were saying they were warned ahead of time for tests, even "random" ones. I have no doubt they use fast esthered compounds year round

What do you do to get your abs like that?

Do you use any products for that or just diet alone?

I mean I am sure you use AAS, but anything special
to cut?

I was cut before but not as big as you. I would like to
get that build you have. I think it looks good. . Even little
smaller than that I wouldn't mind

What do you do to get your abs like that?

Do you use any products for that or just diet alone?

I mean I am sure you use AAS, but anything special
to cut?

I was cut before but not as big as you. I would like to
get that build you have. I think it looks good. . Even little
smaller than that I wouldn't mind

A lot of it is just genetic shape, and a lot has to do with me training weighted abs a lot or super setting ab exercises. I try to do 6 sets (3 supersets) 2-3 times per week. Other than that, just basic aas like test and tren helps, along with hgh I started 7 weeks ago

There has always been a test for GH, the problem is, GH clears your system in a very short time. The new test can detect GH in a 24-48 hour window because it tests for "connective tissue repair markers" or something like that, still a short window though...

they can already test for the GH peptides, if you look in the IOC's banned list, it has GH Secretetogues on there.

They have got to let them have something ffs.

Seems to me, as if the NFL, or perhaps the media, react worse to AAS use vs Rec Drugs Use..

Id rather have my fav player on gear than cocaine.

lol

A british rugby player was the first to test positive for GH a while ago. A few months later he had committed suicide, poor guy.

they can already test for the GH peptides, if you look in the IOC's banned list, it has GH Secretetogues on there.

Not necessarily. I'm sure GH has been on the list for decades. The WADA retain the right to retest samples for 8 years after collection, as detection gets more refined.

Even this GH test is possibly not airtight. I think the first positive athlete didn't contest the results and bring it to court. I saw some experts being skeptical whether it would hold in court.

Then again I remember mauro DiPasquale claiming he failed a few WBF athletes for growth... and this was in the early 90s!

Aside from DiPasquale's claim, the first positive was a UK rugby player IIRC. As said, it requires a blood draw. The blood draw itself was controversial, some viewing it as too invasive, almost like an operation. :D

Last edited:
Athletes will always find a way to beat tests. As Victor Conte once said, the cheater is always one step ahead of the tester.

thanks

Well that cleared up alot what I had heard. My buddy who uses it only before contest says he doesn't get much size from it, but since he trains more often closer to a contest it helps with recooperation and getting cut. He's lucky, he gets the real Humatrope from Lilly. Some lady he knows has a kid who gets it for his definciency in gh levels and they get a few bricks extra each month.

Testing for AAS, now HGH .. What next?

Prohormons then athletes getting in trouble
for having too much caffeine in their system

I am taking a collection to start a football team
were AAS is mandatory .. not only mandatory
but VERY high levels of it.

If any athlete is under a certain level, they are BANNED! PERIOD!

Gettin tied a dis shit!

Mantus

So we're starting our own team? I'm a servicable left tackle.....err......was 12 years ago at least, could probably still do it. Can we get Maurice Clarrett? I need someone to drink w/ on the sidelines.....

I work with a guy who plays running back for my school and that guy smokes weed quite a bit. I asked him about the drug testing and he says they always tell him the day before and he always passes as a result. I dunno if he uses gear, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws