Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
or Lamborghini, Bentley, Maserati, Aston Martin, etc.

I have been issued with raffle licences.

I was thinking of $100/ticket. For the Lambo/Ferrari, there will be 2,000 tickets. For the Bentley, Aston, etc, there will be 1,600 tickets.

You guys decide for each raffle what car I'll buy. Each raffle is drawn as soon as all tickets are sold. The car will be bought in your country and all on roads paid for. You decide the color. Insurance is your responsability.

This will be open to USA, Europe, UK, Japan and HK members.
Canada members would get a US car, so it would be their responsability to pay any duties to get the car in Canada. Same with any EU country that doesn't have a dealership in that country. For example, if you are from Estonia, the car will be purchased in Germany. Duties in Estonia will be your responsability. If you are in any Scandinavian country with your ridiculous taxes, you will still get a German car. I will not be paying $1mil for a Ferrari in your country just because your government are thieves.

The whole thing will be automatic through the board software. You will be able to buy tickets through the board without any human interaction. Once you win, you will be plastered all over the board, so everyone will see that it is genuine.

What do you guys think?

or Lamborghini, Bentley, Maserati, Aston Martin, etc.

I have been issued with raffle licences.

I was thinking of $100/ticket. For the Lambo/Ferrari, there will be 2,000 tickets. For the Bentley, Aston, etc, there will be 1,600 tickets.

You guys decide for each raffle what car I'll buy. Each raffle is drawn as soon as all tickets are sold. The car will be bought in your country and all on roads paid for. You decide the color. Insurance is your responsability.

This will be open to USA, Europe, UK, Japan and HK members.
Canada members would get a US car, so it would be their responsability to pay any duties to get the car in Canada. Same with any EU country that doesn't have a dealership in that country. For example, if you are from Estonia, the car will be purchased in Germany. Duties in Estonia will be your responsability. If you are in any Scandinavian country with your ridiculous taxes, you will still get a German car. I will not be paying $1mil for a Ferrari in your country just because your government are thieves.

The whole thing will be automatic through the board software. You will be able to buy tickets through the board without any human interaction. Once you win, you will be plastered all over the board, so everyone will see that it is genuine.

What do you guys think?

I love the idea and would definately participate.

Also, just so you guys are aware. If I do anything wrong, like not pay out the prize, it's fraud and I go to jail. These are real licences that I had to go through various checks to obtain and they are very tightly regulated, so there's no funny games here.
Also, myself and mods are not allowed to enter. If there's a complaint about the winner, again, I get investigated and then jail if it's shown that anything untoward happened.

:headbang:

I think it's a very cool idea.. You may want to specify which model of each is actually the one in the raffle. as some of them go way over the amount of money generated by the ticket sale

Im in! Not that I could afford to run a ferrari for long but will be fun while I can lol

This is probably the best offer I have ever seen, Im in

I think it's a very cool idea.. You may want to specify which model of each is actually the one in the raffle. as some of them go way over the amount of money generated by the ticket sale

Everyone gets to vote on what car will be drawn on each raffle. The number of tickets will depend on the car.

Example - used F430 of used Gallardo, new ZR1, etc. And I certainly won't mind doing a new Aventador if the ticket sales would warrant it. Used cars would be low mileage mint cars though.

I am thinking about $100 tickets, so the total number of tickets is kept small so everyone has a much higher chance of winning rather than with a cheap ticket.

2,000 tickets at $100 is better than 20,000 tickets at $10.

Everyone gets to vote on what car will be drawn on each raffle. The number of tickets will depend on the car.

Example - used F430 of used Gallardo, new ZR1, etc. And I certainly won't mind doing a new Aventador if the ticket sales would warrant it. Used cars would be low mileage mint cars though.

Count me in, I could use any of the above!

this board generates that much revenue? lol

22 young professional pulling up to work in a brand new Mazerati >;)

Im in!

To wet your tastebuds:

Ferrari F430

Attachments

• uA_800.jpg
    uA_800.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 1,444
Lamborghini Gallardo

Attachments

• sw_800.jpg
    sw_800.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,447