over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do you want to be “jacked”?

Most need attention, mostly because of undervalued feeling. Especially guys who want to be freaks without even competing and doing whatever it takes - when you compete you just have to adjust to level of other competitors, when you don't it's only problem with your head. No one with good mental health look for attention.
That requires psychologist help. Don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with it. I was there too (i mean need of becoming a freak). You can like it or not, thats fact. True can be uncomfortable. I started doing PEDS early. Need of impress others is my answer in terms of myself. The reality is, that this is answer for most. And that's caused by feeling undervalued. Of course everyone says they live their dream life. Taking grams of PEDs only to impress strangers. Doesn't it sound weird?
And yes i also have this problem taking PEDs only for looking good. Although i've became successful in different areas in my life which should be enough to feel confident without need of building it up by PEDS, its still there.. I'm not going to stop, you just have to accept you're sick ;)

I see what you mean, but certainly, in society, humans seek attention in some way in order to be valued or admired by their peers.

It is the group mentality and collectivism that is impossible to eradicate in most people. Capitalism and individual freedom is supposed to make people have a different kind of self-esteem, but you still see the same patterns of imitation and giving importance to the rest of the community, because its corporations and advertising that indoctrinate people into homogeneity.
In other societies it is religious morality or state propaganda.

At the end of the day you cannot be free and authentic in a society or you will be marginalised.

I don't see that as an individual problem that psychology can solve because psychology is a tool of power to generate homogeneity.

Feeling that confidence that comes from people looking as you enter a room is addicting. You get that feeling of, "I know I'm the Alpha in this room." I know that other things can make us feel this way, but it just feels good. Training to be huge, along with Kickboxing and BJJ just brings that confidence to a whole other level. Like anything can happen and I'm ready for it.

I had a paper route as a young boy. I guess I was about 10 years old. And there were some guys about 20 years old on my route that were always lifting weights in their garage or driveway, depending on the weather. They looked absolutely great IMO, then again, at 10 years old, everyone looks big to you. But I thought I was looking at Mentzer, LOL, I think as a kid you always look up to the older kids. In the following years was the golden age of BBing, with Sergio, Arnold, etc. and I thought that's what a man should look like.

I've been able to build the muscle over the years, but staying lean enough to be "jacked" is no picnic for me. I just like food too much! Always feel like I'm a solid 10-15 pounds of BF away from being legitimately jacked. LOL Oh well, always something to shoot for.

I am a simple guy. There are no reasons other than the feeling it provides that comes from doing everything that needs doing. That's really all there is for me.

They don't want a fat guy but what you consider Skinny is probably what makes many women drip. There are studies online that show the shape/look woman are attached to..it's more the "fit" look that could easily be natural.
youve been reading way too much main stream media. No ...and no.

I wasn't disagreeing on physique - I was disagreeing on income. I guarantee the majority of this board is not in the top 5-10% of income earners in US.
Agreed Im actually quite confused how anyone would say such a thing. If this was a porsche owners board I could see where someone might think that. I dont associate bbing with top 5 percent or even ppl with much above average income whether serious or casual bbers.

I wasn't disagreeing on physique - I was disagreeing on income. I guarantee the majority of this board is not in the top 5-10% of income earners in US.

In the UK steroid culture from the late 90s and early 00s was always guys on the fringe of society. Bouncers, roadmen and guys in and out of prison.

It's maybe different now but yeah these guys certainly weren't high earners.

It’s not that I want to be. I just am. Damn these Viking genetics😜

i want to be jacked so I can look bigger and more powerful against the average obese trucker at Walmart

IMG_0622.jpeg

And to intimidate pretty boy man buns from trying to flirt with my wife

IMG_0623.jpeg

If i can have a physique similar to these I’d be happy an unstoppable

IMG_0624.jpeg IMG_0625.png
Dunno how much gear it’ll take but this is the goal look

The only thing better than being able to kill a man with your bare hands is looking fucking shredded as you do it!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear