over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do you want to be “jacked”?

I agree. Talking to sponsors and helping to resolve problems, far too many can only afford like 2 vials of test and maybe 1 bottle of oral and can't afford any more. Not having the cash to rebuild their wallet up to a purchase amount for the items they need. Can't tell you how many times I covered for the difference. Over 20 years (probably thousands). And y'all know who you are. LOL!

Seriously though, it's been a pleasure. I consider so many of you friends.
1705597992860.gif

i would wager most on this board probably fall within the top 5-10% of wage income earners.. at least within the USA.
so it makes sense that those with a drive to 'perfect' their physique, also have a drive to perfect other areas in life.
others who are still trying to get their life in order, once there, will more than likely see the same success.
This is a very interesting observation and might have some real validity to it.

I was a skinny pushover who could get beat up easily, had very low self esteem, was bullied, and didn't get any of the girls.

All those MFers responsible created a monster 💪

I was a skinny pushover who could get beat up easily, had very low self esteem, was bullied, and didn't get any of the girls.

That’s good shit right there!

Re: monster
I have other reasons for becoming a monster. And it's becoming more along the lines of possession these days.

This is a very interesting observation and might have some real validity to it.
Speaking of income. Today management had a regional call and asked for volunteers to take severance package. I stepped up.
Have a ton of personal shit I have to deal with. That I've been masking and pushing down with debauchery.
I think I've mentioned this before, but I've been thinking of quitting for a while.
70? I may not make it out of 2024

Speaking of income. Today management had a regional call and asked for volunteers to take severance package. I stepped up.
Have a ton of personal shit I have to deal with. That I've been masking and pushing down with debauchery.
I think I've mentioned this before, but I've been thinking of quitting for a while.
I’m thinking I have to catch up on something, but what does 70? Mean??

You taking a nice severance package for some time off and move on to another career change, or retire?

I’m thinking I have to catch up on something, but what does 70? Mean??

You taking a nice severance package for some time off and move on to another career change, or retire?
There's a thread on what's your plan at age 70.
I'm taking time off, and will just focus on my cardio workouts. After my son's spring football season, I'll probably go back to San Diego for the summer. I have a small townhome there and a house in TX. There's a fight circuit I may get into between SE TX and Baton Rouge when I return to TX. I know for sure I want to start competition amateur boxing. At 50/51.
Getting amped watching these Sean Strickland videos.
:)

There's a thread on what's your plan at age 70.
I'm taking time off, and will just focus on my cardio workouts. After my son's spring football season, I'll probably go back to San Diego for the summer. I have a small townhome there and a house in TX. There's a fight circuit I may get into between SE TX and Baton Rouge when I return to TX. I know for sure I want to start competition amateur boxing. At 50/51.
Getting amped watching these Sean Strickland videos.
:)
I’ll have to find that thread. I’ve been navigating here as a new posting member after joining a while back, but still only dedicating time to my other board with posts and whatnot.

Sounds like you have some solid options for now before deciding on if/when you want to get back into career mode, if at all.

Fight Club!!! 😂

Turn of events. Resignation package was denied or rather another long term project was just funded and I was asked to stay. I didn't start the formal process anyway.. more like took the day off, but my direct boss and his direct sent me a 1on1 meeting invite for an 'urgent call'. Only issue is I have to travel into some satellite sites every few months. work face to face with some of the other leads and design guys. Back to the office initiative. Right now I'm 100% virtual office. There are no engineering offices in my metro so I have to badge into an official site on occasion. Either or Im good

Well, is this a good thing, or are you bummed out about staying??

Sounds like not so bad opportunity, but I don’t work in your industry, so my opinion is moot.

Well, is this a good thing, or are you bummed out about staying??

Sounds like not so bad opportunity, but I don’t work in your industry, so my opinion is moot.
I don't have to stay. Staying means just less hassle trying to figure out what I'm going to do next. Been with the company for over 20yrs. Been in tech for nearly 30. I could easily land another gig with another tech company. Just a hassle as most don't offer remote positions these days.
So I'd have to relocate.. more than likely to Dallas where most tech companies are HQd these days. I like where I'm at in this part of TX. Atlanta is another metro I could relocate to. My older kids are there and most of my grandkids. But alas. I like SE TX.
If it came down to it, I'd want to work for an alphabet shell company. Worked for a while in traffic interception.. I laugh when guys talk about 'use secure email..' anyway..

I am first generation American (born in the 60's), and my Grandfather and Dad were short, naturally muscular-stocky, military, police, types immigrated from Eastern European Countries (very tough and hard cultures). They were also both mentally and physically abusive towards me, so I had this twisted conflict in my head of admiring them and wanting to be just like them to fearing them deeply and wanting to be able to protect myself from them. Unlike them I was tall and lanky. I started doing pushups, pullups, calisthenics, and isometrics when I was 10 in my basement and out in the woods behind my house. As soon as I started Jr High School and had access to a gym (albeit a shitty one), I stayed after class and joined the weight lifting club. It was more powerlifting focused than bodybuilding, but our teacher was a tank of a man and between hitting puberty, getting a real appetite, and doing heavy compound lifts, I put on some size. It wasn't just about physical appearance for me, as my Grandad and old man knew how to fight (they were Sambo wrestlers and boxers), so I wanted to learn. I joined the wrestling team, and one of our coaches was also a Judo instructor at a local dojo and he let me attend and take Judo for free. I kept powerlifting as well, and eventually filled out my 6'2" frame and went from 150 lbs soaking wet to around 195 lbs by the time I graduated HS. Then I discovered AAS in college and a few good Test, Deca and Dbol cycles later I was 260 lbs. Now, I didn't look like a bodybuilder, I looked like a football player, but I was strong, pretty quick for my size and while no state champ, still a decent wrestler and Judoka. During college went to Platoon Leaders Class over my summers, and upon graduation was commissioned a USMC Officer and went off to TBS. Went to MP school and served in the Provost Marshal's office (which for anyone non military reading this is basically USMC Military Police) Went off to Kuwait and Iraq for Operation Desert Storm. Got out and served in civilian law enforcement for a few years and there I was....just like Grandpa and Dad..... big, muscular, strong, military and law enforcement trained and war hardened. Over time I left the professional tough guy careers behind me and became a suburban husband, father and businessman. While I was hard on my kids in some ways (expected high marks in school, sports participation, leadership qualities, for them to be honorable to each other and their friends) I was always very careful to demonstrate my love for them, regardless of my disapproval for some of their actions and choices. While there may have been a small handful of interactions that involved a swat, it was never anything close to the beat downs and ass kickings I took as a child. Unlike Grandad and Dad, I was loving, kind, considerate, compassionate, affectionate, understanding and supportive and I managed to break the cycle of violence.

I don't share any of this out of arrogance or ego. I am humbled by the life I have had and the opportunities God has given me to grow, and I feel blessed by both the good and bad things that have happened to me. I share it to sum up....what motivated me to be jacked to begin with was to live up to the toughness and masculinity of the male role models in my life while hoping to one day defend myself from their onslaught. What eventually took over, was motivation to be a truly ALL positive role model to my kids and demonstrate balance between physical strength, emotional toughness, intellect, and kindness. I am almost 60. I still work out daily and I still use PED's (cycle small blasts over my TRT). My kids are in their 30's. They work out and one uses PEDs (mildly and cautiously). I have a ten year old Grandson via my middle son. He started doing pushups, pullups, calisthenics, in his basement this year to stay fit for soccer and Jiu Jitsu. Thank God it's not because he feels a need to defend himself from adults who would harm him.

If anyone is curious, I never ended up challenging my Grandfather nor my Dad physically, although I certainly stood up to them emotionally later in life when they attempted to bully me. I was also kind, respectful, and gentle with them as they went through their physical demise and passing. I do not resent a single thing they did to me. They brought our family to America and my kids and grandchildren have the life they do because of the hardships the generations before me endured. Every name they called me, every taunt, every open hand and fist, and even the flurries of them...... fucked up as it may be, I fear who I might have turned out to be had those things not shaped me. God Bless them all...may they rest in peace.

I am first generation American (born in the 60's), and my Grandfather and Dad were short, naturally muscular-stocky, military, police, types immigrated from Eastern European Countries (very tough and hard cultures). They were also both mentally and physically abusive towards me, so I had this twisted conflict in my head of admiring them and wanting to be just like them to fearing them deeply and wanting to be able to protect myself from them. Unlike them I was tall and lanky. I started doing pushups, pullups, calisthenics, and isometrics when I was 10 in my basement and out in the woods behind my house. As soon as I started Jr High School and had access to a gym (albeit a shitty one), I stayed after class and joined the weight lifting club. It was more powerlifting focused than bodybuilding, but our teacher was a tank of a man and between hitting puberty, getting a real appetite, and doing heavy compound lifts, I put on some size. It wasn't just about physical appearance for me, as my Grandad and old man knew how to fight (they were Sambo wrestlers and boxers), so I wanted to learn. I joined the wrestling team, and one of our coaches was also a Judo instructor at a local dojo and he let me attend and take Judo for free. I kept powerlifting as well, and eventually filled out my 6'2" frame and went from 150 lbs soaking wet to around 195 lbs by the time I graduated HS. Then I discovered AAS in college and a few good Test, Deca and Dbol cycles later I was 260 lbs. Now, I didn't look like a bodybuilder, I looked like a football player, but I was strong, pretty quick for my size and while no state champ, still a decent wrestler and Judoka. During college went to Platoon Leaders Class over my summers, and upon graduation was commissioned a USMC Officer and went off to TBS. Went to MP school and served in the Provost Marshal's office (which for anyone non military reading this is basically USMC Military Police) Went off to Kuwait and Iraq for Operation Desert Storm. Got out and served in civilian law enforcement for a few years and there I was....just like Grandpa and Dad..... big, muscular, strong, military and law enforcement trained and war hardened. Over time I left the professional tough guy careers behind me and became a suburban husband, father and businessman. While I was hard on my kids in some ways (expected high marks in school, sports participation, leadership qualities, for them to be honorable to each other and their friends) I was always very careful to demonstrate my love for them, regardless of my disapproval for some of their actions and choices. While there may have been a small handful of interactions that involved a swat, it was never anything close to the beat downs and ass kickings I took as a child. Unlike Grandad and Dad, I was loving, kind, considerate, compassionate, affectionate, understanding and supportive and I managed to break the cycle of violence.

I don't share any of this out of arrogance or ego. I am humbled by the life I have had and the opportunities God has given me to grow, and I feel blessed by both the good and bad things that have happened to me. I share it to sum up....what motivated me to be jacked to begin with was to live up to the toughness and masculinity of the male role models in my life while hoping to one day defend myself from their onslaught. What eventually took over, was motivation to be a truly ALL positive role model to my kids and demonstrate balance between physical strength, emotional toughness, intellect, and kindness. I am almost 60. I still work out daily and I still use PED's (cycle small blasts over my TRT). My kids are in their 30's. They work out and one uses PEDs (mildly and cautiously). I have a ten year old Grandson via my middle son. He started doing pushups, pullups, calisthenics, in his basement this year to stay fit for soccer and Jiu Jitsu. Thank God it's not because he feels a need to defend himself from adults who would harm him.

If anyone is curious, I never ended up challenging my Grandfather nor my Dad physically, although I certainly stood up to them emotionally later in life when they attempted to bully me. I was also kind, respectful, and gentle with them as they went through their physical demise and passing. I do not resent a single thing they did to me. They brought our family to America and my kids and grandchildren have the life they do because of the hardships the generations before me endured. Every name they called me, every taunt, every open hand and fist, and even the flurries of them...... fucked up as it may be, I fear who I might have turned out to be had those things not shaped me. God Bless them all...may they rest in peace.
Great freaking post!! Very inspiring!!

I don't have to stay. Staying means just less hassle trying to figure out what I'm going to do next. Been with the company for over 20yrs. Been in tech for nearly 30. I could easily land another gig with another tech company. Just a hassle as most don't offer remote positions these days.
So I'd have to relocate.. more than likely to Dallas where most tech companies are HQd these days. I like where I'm at in this part of TX. Atlanta is another metro I could relocate to. My older kids are there and most of my grandkids. But alas. I like SE TX.
If it came down to it, I'd want to work for an alphabet shell company. Worked for a while in traffic interception.. I laugh when guys talk about 'use secure email..' anyway..
Good deal! Sounds like you have a good plan figured out and I’d likely do the same thing versus starting over with another company if you don’t have to.

For me personally, I fell in love with training first and foremost. Then I fell in love with the entire process, the discipline, the diet, sleep, health monitoring, it keeps my life balanced, focused, and in check
The physique is a side effect of the love of the process and came naturally (lol) through putting in the work. Being jacked can actually be annoying sometimes as I get comments every time I leave the house. Judged differently positively and negatively. Not that I would change a thing lol

Yeah, I followed my dad a bit too. He still works out in his mid 70s. I had asthma since I was 8, and hated team sports anyway, so training alone fit nicely.
I also responded quickly when I started at 15. Today, I think it looks "odd" to be without muscle. Not in any dysmorphic sense, just preference.
I feel the same way about muscle. Looking normal is a little odd to me. Like your body is unfinished. Anything further is hard to verbalize. Just because I like it is as sophisticated as I can get.

Two things happened around the same time (when I was about 24). One, I was drinking WAY too much and I needed something else to replace that. Two, I started going bald; and I didn't want to be a skinny, bald white dude. If I was going to be bald, I needed to be bald and muscular, lol.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws