over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do you want to be “jacked”?

I started because was really skinny... now i want to get "jacked" to best my previous stage look and if possible one day go up weight categories.

Most need attention, mostly because of undervalued feeling. Especially guys who want to be freaks without even competing and doing whatever it takes - when you compete you just have to adjust to level of other competitors, when you don't it's only problem with your head. No one with good mental health look for attention.
That requires psychologist help. Don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with it. I was there too (i mean need of becoming a freak). You can like it or not, thats fact. True can be uncomfortable. I started doing PEDS early. Need of impress others is my answer in terms of myself. The reality is, that this is answer for most. And that's caused by feeling undervalued. Of course everyone says they live their dream life. Taking grams of PEDs only to impress strangers. Doesn't it sound weird?
And yes i also have this problem taking PEDs only for looking good. Although i've became successful in different areas in my life which should be enough to feel confident without need of building it up by PEDS, its still there.. I'm not going to stop, you just have to accept you're sick ;)
i would wager most on this board probably fall within the top 5-10% of wage income earners.. at least within the USA.
so it makes sense that those with a drive to 'perfect' their physique, also have a drive to perfect other areas in life.
others who are still trying to get their life in order, once there, will more than likely see the same success.

i would wager most on this board probably fall within the top 5-10% of wage income earners.. at least within the USA.
so it makes sense that those with a drive to 'perfect' their physique, also have a drive to perfect other areas in life.
others who are still trying to get their life in order, once there, will more than likely see the same success.
I strongly disagree with that supposition. I know there are a handful of us up there but I suspect most of the board is middle of the road. Part of the reason you see so few truly freaky, developed bodybuilders in public is how expensive every aspect of this sport can be.

I strongly disagree with that supposition. I know there are a handful of us up there but I suspect most of the board is middle of the road. Part of the reason you see so few truly freaky, developed bodybuilders in public is how expensive every aspect of this sport can be.
I'm not saying most on the board have your size or physique quality. You(and others) are outliers. 99.999999%ile
But most on this board are outliers when compared to general population. Most just want to look better or a bit freaky to an extent(freaky to the casual eye)
This same drive to have a better physique than Joe Public seems to also carry over to other aspects of life.
Yeah most here don't have slin/growth/AAS/food dialed in like you(and others).. but most on this board are much more disciplined than general population.

I'm not saying most on the board have your size or physique quality. You(and others) are outliers. 99.999999%ile
But most on this board are outliers when compared to general population. Most just want to look better or a bit freaky to an extent(freaky to the casual eye)
This same drive to have a better physique than Joe Public seems to also carry over to other aspects of life.
Yeah most here don't have slin/growth/AAS/food dialed in like you(and others).. but most on this board are much more disciplined than general population.
and that workout discipline seems to also reflect in the professions(and resulting income levels) 'seen' on the board... i only mention wage/income/profession,
as i was attempting to confirm 'aDw32' post on being successful, etc.
excuse the excessive chit-chat, this rib injury has limited my mobility, so i'm somewhat stuck in the house.. weather isnt helping either.. :)

I wasn't disagreeing on physique - I was disagreeing on income. I guarantee the majority of this board is not in the top 5-10% of income earners in US.

This sport is so damn expensive and I agree that there are a few of us on here who can afford that level.

But some of the best guys to ever step on stage weren’t financially successful. Jay was. Ronnie is not the best at business for example.

I know Toney Freeman and he no joke told me he used to hide and stash his prize money under his mattress he was so broke.

If some of these guys with crazy genetics had the money and resources along with work ethic I agree, we would see a lot more bodybuilders on stage.

I wanted to be a freak like Lou Ferrigno in the Incredible Hulk. I wanted power and to shock people. I started benching at age 12. I got gyno and thought it was breast cancer. My doctor said to stop benching and it would go away. It didn’t. At age 18 a girl dumped me and told me friend I was so skinny it made her want to puke. I saw Arnold in Predator opening night, Friday, that night. Monday I joined the gym with a friend. It was so painful! I hated it! I’m not a quitter and was addicted within a month. Funny thing is benching pressing again at 18 made my gyno finally go away. It must have raised my testosterone enough to counter the estrogen? 6 months later that same girl saw me and told my friend I got too big and looked like a freak in a bad way. Women!!!!
No she had a wet pants but hated to admit she fucked up braking up with you and she knew she had no chance so she started talking shit.

I’m a drug addict and it’s either pinning hormones or smoking the pipe and I opted for the hormones solely based on not having the finances to afford the latter.
charming

I agree. Talking to sponsors and helping to resolve problems, far too many can only afford like 2 vials of test and maybe 1 bottle of oral and can't afford any more. Not having the cash to rebuild their wallet up to a purchase amount for the items they need. Can't tell you how many times I covered for the difference. Over 20 years (probably thousands). And y'all know who you are. LOL!

Seriously though, it's been a pleasure. I consider so many of you friends.

I have a speech impediment - never really got made fun of because I was always among the taller/heavier guys - but I never wanted that to be a possibility so I hit the weights so people would think twice before making a comment - just stuck

watching the original Incredible Hulk, playing with all my he-man, and watching the cartoon. Then as I got older, I used to ride my bike to a well-known basketball court here and all them brothers coming out of prison were straight jacked!!!!! i was hooked as a kid!!!!

1 feel damn good having the body of superhero
2 feel also damn good to be able lift things other people struggle with
3 everybody treat you with respect if on top of physique you are decent human being
4 it is so much easier to make good impression on opposite sex
5 guys admire you as well
6 mean guys think twice before they start mess with you
7 you are safer on everyday basis
8 you probably learnt how to cook so you can make even chicken rice broccoli appealing to even 6 year old girl
9 you have something what keeps you going - no matter how fucked up day it was you are gonna clear your mind or at least not think about it during your workout
10 you make getting old slower and you will feel better being old and active vs old an inactive

1705574717613.jpeg
Saw the Incredible Hulk show when I was around 5-6 years old. I knew, immediately, that I needed to look like this guy "when I grow up".

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131