over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I want to buy you a Ferrari

im in, ill go for a few tickets,, id keep the car for few months then sell it,, and hello new gmc truck and gh, peps, and gear for next 5-10 yrs lol..
Going off rough retail numbers on used F430's, you'd have a good 90-100k left after buying a new GMC (unless we're talking Sierra Denali), so your cycles for the next 5-10 years would look like Munzers with 3x the GH, lol.

Going off rough retail numbers on used F430's, you'd have a good 90-100k left after buying a new GMC (unless we're talking Sierra Denali), so your cycles for the next 5-10 years would look like Munzers with 3x the GH, lol.

2500 duramax 4x4, lifted wiith all the goodies,, yea will still have alot left over for mad cycles,, maybe throw in a nice bike and camero ss for the wifey... lol

im in for $100 its worth the try.shoot i spend $100 in mcdonalds why not for a car lol. if i win can i have the car replaced for life time supply of hgh with lables ha ha just kidding u can keep the lables LMAO. no all jokes aside thanks big A thats really awsome of you to do

Great raffle/contest going on here. Unfortunately I cannot enter. It would be too expensive paying gas and insurance on my dream car ferrari. Whoever wins, is a lucky mofo. :p

Cool idea!

Other good car choices might be: Nissan GTR, Infinity g35/37, Subaru impreza sti, bwm m series, Mercedes amg series, Mitsubishi evo... some of those cars are cheaper and tickets might sell faster?

My boss has a Ferrari 430 and that thing is amazing. We took it out and the acceleration on that car is unreal!

From what he told me you have to buy a used Ferrari before you can buy a new one. He is the second owner of his Ferrari and it still has less than 10k miles.

Holy SHIT!!!

DAMN BIG A!!! VERY FUCKIN COOL!!!:headbang::love::headbang:

BTW Guys, all of what rAJJIN said is true...except maybe kicking his ass on the jet skis....I can't vouch for that as I couldn't even see.:D:p:eek::D

:lightbulb:If I weren't a mod, I'd be buying all the tickets I could afford as this is probably the best chance you'd have at actually winning something of this magnitude!:eek:

I am thinking about $100 tickets, so the total number of tickets is kept small so everyone has a much higher chance of winning rather than with a cheap ticket.

2,000 tickets at $100 is better than 20,000 tickets at $10.

I agree. I have done this in contests in our area but the cars were not that nice. THe draw I was in was for a porsche 911, M3 stuff like that. This is awesome! Id be in on that.

How will the draw be done, what method for randomizing it? I would guess its done on the computer somehow? I would like to know how that works.

Oh also, I assume that all taxes are to be paid by the winner? So in the US you have to pay the sales tax?

Yes, you are correct. However, all that has been taken care off in every aspect. USA is not the centre of the universe.

Wondering how that works for the winner. How is the transaction done to not arouse and trouble in the US? I am assuming the feds are notified somehow and then you have to pay income tax on it to the IRS.

Wondering how that works for the winner. How is the transaction done to not arouse and trouble in the US? I am assuming the feds are notified somehow and then you have to pay income tax on it to the IRS.

So there would be sales tax at abour 7% or so and then it would count as income on your federal/state tax returns and the winner would pay that, right?

Last edited:
I'm in! another possibility could be like 1000x$100 for a new nissan GTR. I think a lot of us would be much more likely to be able to afford and maintain one of those as well :D

Maintenance costs on the GTR are actually on par with the F430. Here's a maintenance breakdown of the F430

Major Service every 31,000 miles 1,200-1,500$
Oil Change every 5,000 miles 300-450$
Clutch/flywheel 20K miles +/- 4-6,000$. 3K if flywheel just needs resurfacing

Maintenance costs on the GTR are actually on par with the F430. Here's a maintenance breakdown of the F430

Major Service every 31,000 miles 1,200-1,500$
Oil Change every 5,000 miles 300-450$
Clutch/flywheel 20K miles +/- 4-6,000$. 3K if flywheel just needs resurfacing

the clutch/flywheel is the expensive part. Does the gtr need the flywheel/clutch done that often?

the clutch/flywheel is the expensive part. Does the gtr need the flywheel/clutch done that often?

Not to my knowledge, I have only driven one once. Its a very high power car but since its a larger company they can afford potential transmission issues/longer warranties.

For my next clutch/flywheel I am having an aftermarket kevlar coated one put in. Apparently the friction points aren't the same but seeing as I don't track this one there shouldn't be an issue. Price quote was 3,700 installed but around a 40K life on average.

Theres also places like this
Ferrari Service Specials Available at the Auto Gallery Ferrari in Los Angeles

I've been using autogallery now since I move to LA, great service specials. + Ferrari Club America membership and you save 10% on all service/parts costs etc. Really helps out alot.

EDIT - For the most part service prices are right about the same as Porsche. Some things are actually cheaper. Clutch obviously not so much. But brake pads etc. Especially if you buy yourself through suppliers like Ricambi.

Last edited:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner