over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I want to buy you a Ferrari

Every time I go to key west I rent one the whole week. I gotta find a gf so I can go again:)

Oh yeah, count me in for a few tickets

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

O , I'll take you to key west just to see your big ass on a vespa. No cuddeling though!

Bud honestly those things are a blast was seeing a girl about a month ago that rode one... I would wake up intentionally before her so I had an excuse to putter around on it and pick us up breakfast.... Place for breakfast is literally 2 miles away somehow i'd put like 25 miles on it each trip haha

bro trust me, the vespa does have its advantages :love:

when climate is warm nothing better!

incbb

O , I'll take you to key west just to see your big ass on a vespa. No cuddeling though!

Lol I was there in march with my ex. We had an awesome time riding around the island.

I love it there. Reminds me of good times I guess

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I didn't read thru this whole thread, but I'd def be in for a ticket! :headbang:

I trust you BigA

One way to show people this is legit is to do an inexpensive car that would have a low number of $100 tix like say a used Audi A8
**broken link removed**

$67k didved by $100 per ticket is 670 total. You could wrap that up in a day or two and show the full process from A to Z

I trust you BigA

One way to show people this is legit is to do an inexpensive car that would have a low number of $100 tix like say a used Audi A8
**broken link removed**

$67k didved by $100 per ticket is 670 total. You could wrap that up in a day or two and show the full process from A to Z

That is actually a really good idea IMO. Perhaps test the waters with a more affordable car, maybe even offer up new cars that only cost $65k max. Heck I think the Ford Mustand GT500 costs only about $60k loaded to the gills. Doing that like you say would allow us a much greater chance of winning and make the contest last a much shorter time since the # of tickets would be about 1/2 or less of what youre looking at for some of the other cars. Maybe Big A would consider this?

Once that is tested and goes off well, up the ante to the exotics?

Yah I am just concerned about hitting the ticket sales numbers. Hell doesn't even have to be one that expensive or anything at all! Used lotus elise is right around 30K these days and well those things are TOO MUCH FUCKING FUN!

Yah I am just concerned about hitting the ticket sales numbers. Hell doesn't even have to be one that expensive or anything at all! Used lotus elise is right around 30K these days and well those things are TOO MUCH FUCKING FUN!

Good point, any Lotus would be a blast. Heck, even brand new arent those things around $80k or so ?

Good point, any Lotus would be a blast. Heck, even brand new arent those things around $80k or so ?

Cars Trucks | eBay

Evoras start out at around 90K

They don't hold there value at all though, but a 2 year old one with less than 10K miles and youll be paying around 55K. Frankly there not worth the MSRP in the slightest. MUCH better cars to be had around 90K. Hell you can pick up a high mileage F430 at 100K these days. Ferrari F360 for 65K (granted the 360s have a host of issues from mechanical to handling, but its still a Ferrari!)

Looks like a good deal of Elises standard and Super Charged are around the 25-35K mark.

I found one with a salvage title for 19K lol, perfect condition at the dealership. Personally I don't care about the salvage title on this type of car, it can't depreciate further and is still a blast and great little car to get groceries in.

Salvage title never bothered me as long as everything on it works but I may be new to the site so I understand if I can't participate but I'd glady throw down money for the inexpensive prize raffle and the exotic too.

I'd be more inclined to hop in the inexpensive raffle considering the insurance on an exotic would probably murder me. :eek:

Salvage title never bothered me as long as everything on it works but I may be new to the site so I understand if I can't participate but I'd glady throw down money for the inexpensive prize raffle and the exotic too.

I'd be more inclined to hop in the inexpensive raffle considering the insurance on an exotic would probably murder me. :eek:

Salvage title is more than fine on a non exotic, my first real car was a 2007 BMW 335i w/ a salvage title. Got it when I first started getting into cars and wasn't sure if it was the right hobby for me or not. Thing was a BLAST! Absolutely perfect no issues, etc.

You can pick up salvage title F cars pretty cheap these days in comparison issue is you can't buy the ferrari post warranty expiration renewal... Thus very susceptible to extreme repair bills.

Insurance isn't too bad believe it or not.

I'm in my mid 20s, three speeding tickets on my record and one accident and my rates are more than reasonable.

If we're going to do a more inexpensive raffle, why not do one people can get excited about??

How about a $1000 beater which "might" have 20k worth of serostim in the trunk?

See how fast you sell tickets for that lol

Salvage title is more than fine on a non exotic, my first real car was a 2007 BMW 335i w/ a salvage title. Got it when I first started getting into cars and wasn't sure if it was the right hobby for me or not. Thing was a BLAST! Absolutely perfect no issues, etc.

You can pick up salvage title F cars pretty cheap these days in comparison issue is you can't buy the ferrari post warranty expiration renewal... Thus very susceptible to extreme repair bills.

Insurance isn't too bad believe it or not.

I'm in my mid 20s, three speeding tickets on my record and one accident and my rates are more than reasonable.

Really??? I had no idea I'll have to start doing my research into salvaged cars then I mean I've seen them on used car sites they will usually say "salvaged title" obviously but yeah never thought of that.

I driver 91 LS400 so anything would be better than that right now cause it's not shy on gas.

I always assumed rates would start out in the thousands a month and seeing Im a nursing school student and I work as a security guard during graveyard that's why I'm leaning more towards the inexpensive raffle lol

Really??? I had no idea I'll have to start doing my research into salvaged cars then I mean I've seen them on used car sites they will usually say "salvaged title" obviously but yeah never thought of that.

I driver 91 LS400 so anything would be better than that right now cause it's not shy on gas.

I always assumed rates would start out in the thousands a month and seeing Im a nursing school student and I work as a security guard during graveyard that's why I'm leaning more towards the inexpensive raffle lol

Oh goodness no, the car I use as my primary vehicle on my policy is the most all the additional ones are around the same price point but are around 1/2 as much as they are add ons or something of that sort.

I pay less for my insurance than the girl I've been seeing lately who drives a Rav 4, granted she has 3 accidents lol.

Feel free to PM me don't like to post exacts in public if you need info.

in for a test raffle with a lower priced car. I think you'd have more traffic on that as most people can't afford the upkeep of a high priced exotic. however I'd be down for 5-10 tix on each raffle

in for a test raffle with a lower priced car. I think you'd have more traffic on that as most people can't afford the upkeep of a high priced exotic. however I'd be down for 5-10 tix on each raffle

At $100 a piece, or you figuring the ticket price to be lower because the car is less expensive? I like the idea of having the ticket at $100 because it keeps the odds up of winning and completes the raffle faster hopefully.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws