over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Iain V is retiring from bb comp

Good for him I think it's the right decision. As said, he's up against a lot of good competition at the o and he'll likely not place top 10 so this year is the year and he can focus on family and just enjoying life without the constant pressure.

Good choice. He's a much heavier competitor and you can see by the body language in the first few moments of the video that he's been wanting to retire for a long time. It might be health problems, but it might also be burnout. He's reached his cap and probably won't ever get higher placings, and he might even just continue to backslide. Why risk your health as a top Mr. O competitor just to go backward every year? Hang it up.

CBum will do the same by 2025. My prediction.

Good choice. He's a much heavier competitor and you can see by the body language in the first few moments of the video that he's been wanting to retire for a long time. It might be health problems, but it might also be burnout. He's reached his cap and probably won't ever get higher placings, and he might even just continue to backslide. Why risk your health as a top Mr. O competitor just to go backward every year? Hang it up.

CBum will do the same by 2025. My prediction.
the difference is Chris will be a 4 or maybe even 5-time Classic Olympia winner and Ian will be a 6th place at best Olympia bodybuilder. It is not a shot at Ian at all, and 6 place at Olympia is better than most will achieve in their dreams, but Chris would be going as a historical champion. Gor Chris, win one more, and go out on top as a 5-time Olympian and the "best to ever do it in Classic", but also secret before anyone better emerges to beat him is the golden ticket. There are more and more classic guys climbing the ladder. Chris is the goat, but eventually, a la Phil Health, someone would / will eventually best him. He is extremely smart to win one or 2 more and get out of the game.

I think it's the chest, calves, back and pecs that made him retire. A chest like that never gets better, only worse. Scott Steiner syndrome. So "nerve damage" or whatever it is.

Something curious….

Chris, Melissa, and Iain got into some legal troubles last year, or 1.5 years ago, for getting gear shipped to them… takes a long while for legal ramifications to manifest. Melissa was out after that, now Iain just weeks away from the biggest show, and now murmurs of Chris being next to walk away.

Could be nothing, or could be coincidence. I don’t believe in coincidences though. Whatever it is, I hope it all works out for all 3 of them. It was some targeted bullshit they had to endure…

I have always liked his personality. To be fair it's perfect timing in many ways. One thing he missed out and it will definitely be up there with why he is retiring now (and not after the Olympia) is the fact I think it would only be a downward journey from now. He is retiring before that happens. As he stated he is fairly young but he has been competing and pushing hard for 15 years and his body is definitely starting to show signs it's not responding the way it used to do. If you couple that with less drive and motivation of course it's the right decision but I think even if he was 100% mentally willing I believe the only way he can go is backwards from here.

This years O is going to be the most competitive in years. You have new talent, most of the top regulars are still there and on top of that you have guys who have been competing the last few years who are really hitting their stride now. Even if Iain comes in looking decent he would be lucky to make top 10 this year with everyone who should be competing. He finished 11th last year and 7th the year before and I can't see him doing better. I think if the likes of Regan (fellow Canadian) were to beat him this year that would really hurt. Although forgetting individuals just overall the talent in this years O is going to very high so with all things considered I think it's a good decision. He has a lot to offer away from competing so I am sure this decision will only bring him joy.

He has been a top bodybuilder for years and had a great career. I think he has achieved everything his body will allow so he should only walk away and be proud of his accomplishments.
i used to say the same thing about last years mr o, and how competitive it is nowadays etc but when i watched some videos about past olympias i thought wow none of the guys on top today would be even close to be competitive 10-20 years ago when you had guys like ronnie, jay, kai, phil, dex, victor, prime ramy, and many others who would wipe the floor with today's lineup easily

the difference is Chris will be a 4 or maybe even 5-time Classic Olympia winner and Ian will be a 6th place at best Olympia bodybuilder. It is not a shot at Ian at all, and 6 place at Olympia is better than most will achieve in their dreams, but Chris would be going as a historical champion. Gor Chris, win one more, and go out on top as a 5-time Olympian and the "best to ever do it in Classic", but also secret before anyone better emerges to beat him is the golden ticket. There are more and more classic guys climbing the ladder. Chris is the goat, but eventually, a la Phil Health, someone would / will eventually best him. He is extremely smart to win one or 2 more and get out of the game.
For sure, bro. I hope Cbum goes as long as he can. I personally think Terrence has a better physique, but I'm not going to say he didn't deserve his wins. It's close and either one could be the champ imo. Him continuing to compete is amazing for our sport and attracting more people into the relatively hardcore end of it. He's had the most mainstream crossover since literally Arnold. But on the other hand, from the way his own words sound, his heart isn't in it and it doesn't seem like he's enjoying being a bodybuilder anymore. And that's 100% okay, he doesn't owe his fans or the bodybuilding community anything.

I wish them both the best and I have a feeling even after they're finished competing, they will remain part of the industry on the supplements/coaching/clothing end of thing and still helping our sport grow.

i used to say the same thing about last years mr o, and how competitive it is nowadays etc but when i watched some videos about past olympias i thought wow none of the guys on top today would be even close to be competitive 10-20 years ago when you had guys like ronnie, jay, kai, phil, dex, victor, prime ramy, and many others who would wipe the floor with today's lineup easily

Think about what you just wrote. Me stating this years Olympia is going to be competitive has nothing to do with what guys looked like 5, 10 or 20 years ago. It makes no difference at all. Even if the guy who finished 15th 10 years ago would win this years Olympia it would have no effect on what I wrote. A local football game with 2 shit teams could be super competitive because they are evenly matched. That being said the quality today is very good but that's besides the point.

Most years when you have the O there is usually a big favourite and for many years that was Dorian, then Ronnie and years later it was Phil. Some years you may have 1-3 guys that could possibly take it. This year you have Hadi, Derek and Samson who could legit take 1st. When people predict it's very mixed and that doesn't usually happen. Plus you have loads of guys such as Andrew, Curry and Krizo who could be in that second (maybe even first) group of people. The 6-10 spots will be ridiculously competitive and could go so many ways.

So my point is 100% correct that it's going to be a very competitive show with the potential of many people jumping up spots and others losing their usual placing. Speaking of Iain even if all the higher guys come in at 90% there is no way he could finish high because you have Hadi, Derek, Samson, Nick, Curry, Andrew and Hunter who are likely going to finish ahead of him. That is 7 guys and I haven't even included Ramy and Krizo. Plus you could be adding Regan or Nathan to that list as well. With all his recent issues he would struggle to be in that top 10 and you have lot's of guys in that potential 10-15 group (Brett, Ross, Fritz, Burton, Behrooz, Shier, Presti and Hassan) that could potentially beat him so the best case scenario is about 10th and the worst case is 15th or below.

Ronnie and Phils eras were not competitive. They wiped the floor. Last year we had a new champ, this year that could happen again. Theres about 3-4 guys who could win although I lean to 3 of them, Hadi, Derek and Samson. That is competitive.

Dudes wife gets pinched for buying his gear one time and he quits..I thought bodybuilding was hardcore🙄

Nothing happened she had to go to drug court no time just probation. It was a dick move for him to ship his gear in her name to the Bumstead house in Florida. But that ain't the reason he quit.

Think about what you just wrote. Me stating this years Olympia is going to be competitive has nothing to do with what guys looked like 5, 10 or 20 years ago. It makes no difference at all. Even if the guy who finished 15th 10 years ago would win this years Olympia it would have no effect on what I wrote. A local football game with 2 shit teams could be super competitive because they are evenly matched. That being said the quality today is very good but that's besides the point.

Most years when you have the O there is usually a big favourite and for many years that was Dorian, then Ronnie and years later it was Phil. Some years you may have 1-3 guys that could possibly take it. This year you have Hadi, Derek and Samson who could legit take 1st. When people predict it's very mixed and that doesn't usually happen. Plus you have loads of guys such as Andrew, Curry and Krizo who could be in that second (maybe even first) group of people. The 6-10 spots will be ridiculously competitive and could go so many ways.

So my point is 100% correct that it's going to be a very competitive show with the potential of many people jumping up spots and others losing their usual placing. Speaking of Iain even if all the higher guys come in at 90% there is no way he could finish high because you have Hadi, Derek, Samson, Nick, Curry, Andrew and Hunter who are likely going to finish ahead of him. That is 7 guys and I haven't even included Ramy and Krizo. Plus you could be adding Regan or Nathan to that list as well. With all his recent issues he would struggle to be in that top 10 and you have lot's of guys in that potential 10-15 group (Brett, Ross, Fritz, Burton, Behrooz, Shier, Presti and Hassan) that could potentially beat him so the best case scenario is about 10th and the worst case is 15th or below.
Love when maaaaa dude preaches 🙌🏻

Nothing happened she had to go to drug court no time just probation. It was a dick move for him to ship his gear in her name to the Bumstead house in Florida. But that ain't the reason he quit.
Shes a big girl. How do we know she wasn’t ok with it

Shes a big girl. How do we know she wasn’t ok with it
I am sure she did know...so maybe not such a dick move other than she getting popped maybe thought a female name wouldn't raise suspicion.

He was having issues with something in his overall life that was limiting his training if you were watching closely. Not sure if it was nerve damage or something hormonal metabolic but he seemed to be searching for something at the end like changing training methods and working with hypertrophy coaches. His head wasn't into it. I do feel he will come back at sometime in the competition mode

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131