over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Iain V is retiring from bb comp

I say he is overrated because he has been placing higher than he deserves to (IMO)

Going on stage with no calves, no back, no triceps and a second-rate chest and placing in the top 10 at the O is an absolute joke

It’s good that he’s realistic.. would be pretty comical otherwise
You're not a judge, so yes, just an opinion....

Mariusz is my favorite and the greatest WSM of all time, no one will ever change my mind. Honorable mentions go to Jouko Ahola, Jesse Marunde (RIP), Big Mikey Jenkins (RIP), and Kevin Nee
Some of these guys had great potential, but far from being the best... Lets not forget the real GOAT, Big Z! ;)

Some of these guys had great potential, but far from being the best... Lets not forget the real GOAT, Big Z! ;)
well…… Mariusz has the most wins………so just your opinion

I havent listened to much from him but in the recent pic posted he mentioned being able to run? What are his new goals? Is there a specific sport he’s training for or just trying to be healthier?
He did track and field in high school and always talks about that being his first love over bodybuilding

This guy has nothing to be ashamed about. To say he can only finish top 15 (right now) instead of top 5 at the Mr. O is still better than the hundreds of thousands out there who will never be there at all. I mean, even if he finished 15th (just using as an example here, as i believe he would place higher still), means only 14 others in the whole entire world are better than you....think of that. Guy was amazing while it lasted. We are all just one injury or some kind of nerve damage away from never being where we were at, or better. At that point, you have to reassess your life and career. Good for him on making this decision!

Anyone who posts like he didn't have a successful career is way off. Finishing even 10th at the O is an amazing accomplishment. As posted that's 10th in the world. However if you finish much higher then you start coming 10th then 13th then 15th and gradually getting worse then it's probably smart to retire. Iain hasn't done that because he improved then finished 7th twice and has now had 1 year down (11th) but I do think if he competes this year he will finish lower than the past so going now is probably a smart move. He is definitely on that downward slope imo. Even if he finished 7th again I don't think that would bring him any joy because he has been there before but I don't think he could ever beat that. Some guys just have bodybuilding and competing but Iain has a lot going for him so he can continue being successful regardless if he doesn't step on stage again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131