over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If your dieting ......

Ali

Registered
You need to check out waldenfarms.com I'm sure this is not new to many people but i thought i'd introduce it to a few that have yet to try them out.

They make everything you can imagine CALORIE FREE! Salad dressings, chocolate/caramel/marshmellow dips , ketchup , ect ect...

I am eating my bannan with chocolage dip now and its too good to be true :)

And for you guys working with Phil...i checked and he approves this stuff as well .........at least he did for me :)

Haven't tried the peanut butter, but i have tried their salad dressings and chocolate spread and syrup.

Splenda is used in all their products. You can find them in whole food stores or some local grocery stores.

Peanut Butter, Marshmellow didn't taste good! "my opinion" Alot of the other products taste pretty good.......

PB is HORRIBLE DO NOT BUY IT

The maple syrup is a lifesaver. Luckily the plant/headquarters is 5 min from my house so I can just drive there and pick up my orders!

PB is HORRIBLE DO NOT BUY IT

The maple syrup is a lifesaver. Luckily the plant/headquarters is 5 min from my house so I can just drive there and pick up my orders!

Lucky!! I haven't tried the maple syrup but definetly will try it out. The chocolate syrup is pretty dam good.

You need to check out waldenfarms.com I'm sure this is not new to many people but i thought i'd introduce it to a few that have yet to try them out.

They make everything you can imagine CALORIE FREE! Salad dressings, chocolate/caramel/marshmellow dips , ketchup , ect ect...

I am eating my bannan with chocolage dip now and its too good to be true :)

And for you guys working with Phil...i checked and he approves this stuff as well .........at least he did for me :)
I think the shipping is the shits..I would love to try the ketchup but one bottle 12 oz is $3.99 plus shipping of $8.95..Now i see where shipping is for 1-10 items for the same price, but who is going to buy 10 bottles not knowing if your going to like the stuff and I'm not going to buy 1 bottle to find out for a total of $13.

I think the shipping is the shits..I would love to try the ketchup but one bottle 12 oz is $3.99 plus shipping of $8.95..Now i see where shipping is for 1-10 items for the same price, but who is going to buy 10 bottles not knowing if your going to like the stuff and I'm not going to buy 1 bottle to find out for a total of $13.

Any whole food market type of grocery store typically carries waldenfarm products. Chamberlians, Whole foods, ect ect... Even Publix grocery store has there salad dressings.

Fyi...i have their ketchup and it taste pretty good, but more like a cocktail sauce then actually ketchup. I like it though

Any whole food market type of grocery store typically carries waldenfarm products. Chamberlians, Whole foods, ect ect... Even Publix grocery store has there salad dressings.

Fyi...i have their ketchup and it taste pretty good, but more like a cocktail sauce then actually ketchup. I like it though

Cocktail, That is a good way to describe the ketchup.........

BBQ is pretty good!

Well, I'm a choc-a-holic......so I might have to go pick up some of the Chocolate Syrup!!!! -StOrY

Well, I'm a choc-a-holic......so I might have to go pick up some of the Chocolate Syrup!!!! -StOrY

I find myself once in awhile during the day taking a small scoop of their chocolate dip...Its just too good to be true lol

I like some of their products, the salad dressings do not work for me. We have them also at Kroger grocery chain.

I am sort of reminded of the Sienfeld TV episode about the "Fat Free" yogurt that wasn't.

I like some of their products, the salad dressings do not work for me. We have them also at Kroger grocery chain.

I am sort of reminded of the Sienfeld TV episode about the "Fat Free" yogurt that wasn't.

If this stuff wasn't calorie free i can promise you i would of gained 15 pounds in stead of lost it :) Try out the honey mustard and the balsmic vineager. Those are my fav. 2 salad dressings.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws