over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF, PMGF, Gh Cycle Log

Getnbiggger

Featured Member
Featured Member
Registered
Well I began my IGF, PMGF and Gh cycle in full force yesterday. I had been running 6 i.u GH ed, split between morning and pw since NOV 2006 along with my AAS. I put IGF1 in the mix @ 60 mcg three days pw split between morning and pw (30 min after GH) since last week and already began feeling incredible pumps and increased vascularity. I received my PMGF from IBE in record time, yesterday, and did my first shot last night. I will be doing 150 mcg two days per week the eve before trianing the following evening. I am also doing 375 mg sus 3x week, 200 mg. masteron 3x week, 300 mg EQ 3x week and 50 mg. dbol daily. The AAS have been doing since Jan 1. I will post regularly with my progress. Setting my sights on Nationals this Nov. in Atlanta.

So altogether thats IGF1 180mcg/wk, PMGF 300mcg/wk, GH 42iu's/wk, and 1125mg Sus/wk, 600mg Masteron/wk, 900mg EQ/wk, 350mg Dbol/wk.

Holy Shit. GOODLUCK! All the best!

Last edited:
Thats the total and while it may sound like alot, I have been competing for over 15 years and training for 25 years. I will keep you all posted on the progress and hope to post pics along the way. I have already posted pics from 2005 in the members pics forum.

Getnbiggger said:
Thats the total and while it may sound like alot, I have been competing for over 15 years and training for 25 years. I will keep you all posted on the progress and hope to post pics along the way. I have already posted pics from 2005 in the members pics forum.

while i havent tried pmgf i have done alot of igf and loved it(just a whole different level).im very interested in how you do with this cycle.im curious to see how the igf and pmgf work together.even though someone might say how could you tell what was working.i think you will be able to tell if/when the igf and pmgf start to work.there should be crazy pumps and just amazing muscle thickness.keep us posted.

Well Im on my second full week ot the "cycle" and so far the effects appear to be that I am definately having painful pumps while working out. I am also site injecting the IGF in my biceps which appear to be much fuller. I also look much fuller and harder overall. One thing that is peculiar and I do not know if I can attriute this to the "cycle" but I am having the wildest most vivid dreams and sleep very soundly. My appetitie is through the roof but that is probably more from the EQ than anything else. My weight is the same but I also appear to be much leaner.

Getnbiggger said:
Well I began my IGF, PMGF and Gh cycle in full force yesterday. I had been running 6 i.u GH ed, split between morning and pw since NOV 2006 along with my AAS. I put IGF1 in the mix @ 60 mcg three days pw split between morning and pw (30 min after GH) since last week and already began feeling incredible pumps and increased vascularity. I received my PMGF from IBE in record time, yesterday, and did my first shot last night. I will be doing 150 mcg two days per week the eve before trianing the following evening. I am also doing 375 mg sus 3x week, 200 mg. masteron 3x week, 300 mg EQ 3x week and 50 mg. dbol daily. The AAS have been doing since Jan 1. I will post regularly with my progress. Setting my sights on Nationals this Nov. in Atlanta.

So you are using IFG and MGF at the same cicle? where ou bought the IGF and the MGF if you dont care to share?

Zuke said:
So altogether thats IGF1 180mcg/wk, PMGF 300mcg/wk, GH 42iu's/wk, and 1125mg Sus/wk, 600mg Masteron/wk, 900mg EQ/wk, 350mg Dbol/wk.

Holy Shit. GOODLUCK! All the best!

Nice cycle Buddy. All the best with your contest prep.

Respect.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner