over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF1-LR3

Wow I just sat here and read this thread from start to finish. It answered a lot of my questions and gave me good incite as to what to expect ect. Thank you guys for putting this together and sharing all of your personal experiences and theory's. Special thanks to johnjuanb1 for your honest answers and data provided. Looking forward to my experience! If I feel I have anything valuable to contribute along my trials I will be sure to post.

Wow I just sat here and read this thread from start to finish. It answered a lot of my questions and gave me good incite as to what to expect ect. Thank you guys for putting this together and sharing all of your personal experiences and theory's. Special thanks to johnjuanb1 for your honest answers and data provided. Looking forward to my experience! If I feel I have anything valuable to contribute along my trials I will be sure to post.

I hope you enjoy your IGF1-Lr3 research. 😀

Still no reply on igf and joint pain. Tought it would ease my joints, not make them hurt (knees). I just hope its no djuretic in it.. (Siroxx igf) not much of a pump to b honest.

Still no reply on igf and joint pain. Tought it would ease my joints, not make them hurt (knees). I just hope its no djuretic in it.. (Siroxx igf) not much of a pump to b honest.

I haven’t used scioxx brand IGF1 but from the various brands of IGF1 i have used i definitely notice i look more detailed the next day even after the very first injection which leads me to believe there is a type of diuretic effect to IGF1-LR3. The pump should be ridiculous if you dose IGF1 at 100mcg. If you take it preworkout after a large carb/protein meal of say 50 grams protein/100 grams carbs then train an hour later with your IGF1 administered after the meal, the pump should be extreme. This has been my experience. I also get very tired after the injection but i force myself to go to the gym and it’s well worth it.

IGF1-DES would be the best for site specific muscle growth.
IGF1-LR3 would be best for overall recomp.

Is this still the consensus? Goal is rebuild atrophied areas post surgery and then recomp...

Grabbed a couple DES and one LR3 to compare... plan is 50 mcg in the sites needing boost immediately pre/intra workout with the DES and one more time in the same day due to short half life....

When I run out of DES...swap to LR3 which I'd do immediately post workout with carb/protein meal...50mcg IM. Sound about right?

Is this still the consensus? Goal is rebuild atrophied areas post surgery and then recomp...

Grabbed a couple DES and one LR3 to compare... plan is 50 mcg in the sites needing boost immediately pre/intra workout with the DES and one more time in the same day due to short half life....

When I run out of DES...swap to LR3 which I'd do immediately post workout with carb/protein meal...50mcg IM. Sound about right?

I would only use the des once a day and preferably intraworkout 15 minutes into lifting when lactic acid is present in the muscles.

With Lr3, postworkout is great!
I got good results that way. I would take it in my car right after my last set.
I loved preworkout LR3 also by micro injecting it into the muscle i was about to train in 5 sites with 10mcg in the muscle on each side of the body. So, 50mcg + 50mcg.

what is your take on IGF BP3? anyone's tried it?

Increlex has IGF1-BP3 added because it doesn’t have the LR3 attachment.
I’ve never tried Increlex. There are arguments both ways on each having benefits. I don’t know anyone personally who has used both and discussed which they preferred.

Thanks for recommending Peptide Tech. I haven't started using it yet, but I ordered 1 vial and they sent me 2.

I have a few weeks left on my cutting diet. Would it be useful to burn fat, or should I just add it in later for a bulk?

Hello guys, what difference is there between IGF1-LR3 and IGF2-LR3? I will start in a few days with the IGF2-LR3 and I would like to know if I have to do the same protocol.

Increlex has IGF1-BP3 added because it doesn’t have the LR3 attachment.
I’ve never tried Increlex. There are arguments both ways on each having benefits. I don’t know anyone personally who has used both and discussed which they preferred.

Increlex contains bio-identical IGF1 (The current FDA approved version for dwarfism doesn't contain IGFBP, the IGFBP could potentiate the IGF1 effect as it serves to free more IGF1 into unbound form in the circulation, but a simple observation in the Increlex ingredients will show IGFBP is not there). The Increlex is quite scarce product, and extremely expensive. Few (if any..) members here have used it, and proper usage may require 50 usd and more on daily basis just to give u some perspective.

Like explained well along this thread the LR3 stands for an addition of a "tail" added in a certain position to the IGF1 molecule, this makes the IGF1-lr3 much more potent. For a brief explanation refer to http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18567600 - "The actions of IGF-1 in vivo are modulated by IGF-1 binding proteins (IGFBPs), which generally act to inhibit IGF-I signalling. the analogue of IGF-I (LR3 IGF-I) has a significantly reduced binding affinity for IGFBPs". In simple words most of the IGF1 in the body is bounded to binding proteins (same as testosterone and other hormones), the binding proteins neutralize the hormone and turn it to not active, The new configuration helps IGF1-lr3 to travel in its active form in the serum and engage with the receptors much much more effectively. The article summarize and show the superiority of the IGF1-lr3 to the "regular" IGF1 - "Administration of LR IGF-I reduced the susceptibility of extensor digitorum longus, soleus and diaphragm muscles to contraction damage, as evident from lower force deficits after a protocol of lengthening contractions. In contrast to the mechanism of protection conferred by administration of IGF-I, the protection conferred by LR IGF-I was independent of changes in muscle fatigue and oxidative metabolism."

Till last years the LR3 version was considered a research grade hormone, and has never been approved for human use, but recently the FDA approved it for anti aging application under the brand Vicrin. We offer the Somedin which manufactured by the strictest USP standards in a western facility and offer it for fraction of the Vicrin's costs (620mcg costs 2500-4000usd at the clinics)

I'll offer 2+1 for any member, and will add extra gift of the top of this for any one who will log with full feedback.

https://sciroxxonline.com/19-hgh-igf

Thanks for recommending Peptide Tech. I haven't started using it yet, but I ordered 1 vial and they sent me 2.

I have a few weeks left on my cutting diet. Would it be useful to burn fat, or should I just add it in later for a bulk?

It’s useful for fat loss too.

how I use and benefit from Lr3 plus DES

I use Lr3 as a daily tissue injection for muscle recovery alongside gh and it produces strength gains as well as mass. I am a strength sport athlete and using Lr3 daily long term and then to include- in conjunction with DES on spot, I am able to push through PR's smoothly and find great gains, permanent gains. ( I do have to include, you have to eat acordingly, protein levels to feed the type of repair you are putting your muscles through or the application is a waste of time) Sciroxx productions

If you were using it for fat loss in a caloric deficit, how would you use it?

I’d probably just add a very low dose eod. I wouldn’t want to get low blood sugar from taking too much. I like it preworkout in the muscles I’m about to train. I’d start with maybe 20mcg bilaterally and adjust based on the pump i get and how i feel.

GH+Humulin R+IGF LR3 Protocol

What is the most optimal protocol when combining GH,-Humulin R,-and LR3?

Or should I even use all 3 together?

I was thinking GH and Humulin R preworkout, then LR3 5 hours after the slin after workout.

Any experienced suggestions?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner