over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm about ready to ROID RAGE!!

joeshow5

Banned
And I don't even use aas. I work at a gym and as a result have to talk to stupid people constantly. This guy was just telling me that steroids will will make my dick shrink and arteries so hard that they will break like glass. That is a quote. I told him he was wrong and he about threw a fit. He's a big ole fat guy and he works out for like 3 hours every other day. He lifts dramatically and works the same body part every workout. He walks around the gym like a freakin rooster and I just want to tear his head off!!
Okay I'm done venting. My shift is almost over, then I can walk around the gym like a rooster.

Mate, I wish you to have 1$ for every smartass I've seen at the gym and be a rich man. Don't bother, you will probably going to see manny more. And by the way tell that fat cnt that long time before your dick will shrink and your arteries will break like glass, he will be dead of heart atack.

Last edited:
joeshow5 said:
And I don't even use aas. I work at a gym and as a result have to talk to stupid people constantly. This guy was just telling me that steroids will will make my dick shrink and arteries so hard that they will break like glass. That is a quote. I told him he was wrong and he about threw a fit. He's a big ole fat guy and he works out for like 3 hours every other day. He lifts dramatically and works the same body part every workout. He walks around the gym like a freakin rooster and I just want to tear his head off!!
Okay I'm done venting. My shift is almost over, then I can walk around the gym like a rooster.

A couple of things:

1 - You should feel bad for this guy because he's trying to get some new friends. All of his old ones have left him because of his gym addiction. That's kinda obvious with him throwing around the same weights with the same exercises and all. :)

2 - You played into his hand by telling him he's wrong. He knows he's wrong, he just wanted your attention and arguments which he interprets as a conversation and possibly a future friend. He said something controversial, and you reacted. When nut cases say silly things, they're doing it because they want a reaction, again, which they react as a validation of thier point, especially if you don't "disprove" thier point.

3 - Don't rage over it, brother. Let him walk around like a rooster, let him talk about whatever he wants and do your best to ignore him, no matter how difficult you may think it is. So long as he doesn't bother you directly, just shrug it off and lift. If you really can't tolerate it complain. And if that doesn't work, get a new gym.

-BBB

just smile and say "thanks for the heath tip..... fat-ass."

thebrick said:
just smile and say "thanks for the heath tip..... fat-ass."
:D Yup:p

Since I myself am a verified short tempered asshole on most occasions and am generally angry at all times for usually no good reason, I offer the folowing advice:

Attempt to avoid freaking out over insignificant shit as it gets you absolutally no where but into trouble. I have just came to terms with the fact that I am generally surrounded by idiots at all times, and sincerely try to avoid conflict. Which leads me to the life of a hermit.

I'm sure that guy is an expert on many other topics as well.............

Warlord, I think you and I suffer the same disease GSD..."Generally Shitty Disposition."

GSD

I believe that GSD is an accurate assumption. I have never used that term before, but I like it and it has now been officially added to my vocabulary. Thank you DOGMA.

LOL!!! BrookBB has the right idea.

...and the "GSD" - hahahaha

be careful with GSD, it's highly contagious too

I prefer the term UMS (ugly mood swings) ;)

joeshow5 said:
dude, if you were wearin' your ipod in the first place, this would never have happened. even if there is no music on, bob yo head and ignore the fucker. this is how I avoid shitheads like that.
hell, I even ignore friends if I know they chat too much.

???

bahahaha!! make your dick shrink?my girl swears it's gotten even bigger :D now the nuts,that's a different story.they will shrink while on a nice cycle,but blow back up like grapefruits after some pct.

as for stupid people,i've determined that at least 90% of the people i see or hear speak in everyday life are beyond ignorant.i've learned to not waste 1 once of energy paying attention to them.i tune them out,and they become a silent blur.just ignore them or it will drive you crazy because they have iq's in the double digits.

my response to diet and/or training help question"cut your protein in half,double your carbs and fats,double the amount of sets your doing,and train 7 days a week".if they look at me funny and ask why,go into what seems to be a technical explanation.the hardest part is trying to keep a straight face:D

joeshow5 said:
And I don't even use aas. I work at a gym and as a result have to talk to stupid people constantly. This guy was just telling me that steroids will will make my dick shrink and arteries so hard that they will break like glass.

joeshow5 said:

should have told him, "so i'm assuming you have a small dick to go with your hard arteries then"???? :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws