over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Im curious

I'm on zero gear right now. Been off for a couple months for a reason. My last lab 8/02/2021 my total test was 118 ng/dL (193-740).
Getting re-drawn this coming Tuesday. My PCP said he'd put me on TRT if my value came back the same as last month. So it's very
likely that I'll be on TRT for as long as I feel it's making a positive impact on my mental & physical health. Possibly for life?!

Plus I love it here. Been my home for a looong time. I'd like to think that I've grown wiser because of it.

I'm on zero gear right now. Been off for a couple months for a reason. My last lab 8/02/2021 my total test was 118 ng/dL (193-740).
Getting re-drawn this coming Tuesday. My PCP said he'd put me on TRT if my value came back the same as last month. So it's very
likely that I'll be on TRT for as long as I feel it's making a positive impact on my mental & physical health. Possibly for life?!

Plus I love it here. Been my home for a looong time. I'd like to think that I've grown wiser because of it.
How do you feel with your test being so low? I know when day I will have to go legal too.

Up until a few days ago I felt ok. I've got a little anxiety creepin in now. Could be the shit storm I'm neck deep in at work
but it's more than that I think. My motivation is lacking. Sexual desire has definitely been affected. More emotional.
I feel less "me" and not healthy if that makes sense.
I'm really looking forward to being back "on" even if it's just 10-15mg/day. Testosterone is such an amazing/powerful hormone!

Up until a few days ago I felt ok. I've got a little anxiety creepin in now. Could be the shit storm I'm neck deep in at work
but it's more than that I think. My motivation is lacking. Sexual desire has definitely been affected. More emotional.
I feel less "me" and not healthy if that makes sense.
I'm really looking forward to being back "on" even if it's just 10-15mg/day. Testosterone is such an amazing/powerful hormone!
Those are definitely the symptoms I would be expecting. The anxiety really takes more then a couple questions to figure out. I definitely having trouble keeping my poise when work is stressful. Sad stories and sick shit... Thanks you for the feed back. Did you do a PCT for now to get the 118 numbers?

I'm 53 yrs old. The 118 is what little fight my Leydig cells have left in them.
At least it's not zero I suppose. Starting to feel that way unfortunately.

I'm 53 yrs old. The 118 is what little fight my Leydig cells have left in them.
At least it's not zero I suppose. Starting to feel that way unfortunately.
That is a good attitude!! I am 20 years younger then you. I would say that is a good number for as many years you have been on. I have always used HCG since i started. Thanks for the feedback!!!

i guess many are only on trt after some bad experiences (or even totally off)
i am on trt and recently even swtiched back from "self-trt" with inj. to my urologist prescribed gel trt.
the good thing is you can maintain with very very low doses, many people wont believe it unless they try.
growing is another story but i guess that this time is over due to my health

I’m lifetime natural and have been on this site for 10 years.

I skip some of the extremely in depth drugs chat as it is just not relevant to me, but generally speaking I still read about the drugs/protocols etc just out of interest.

There are/have been many regular members who posts extremely insightful information about training/health supps/nutrition/etc, which makes this site invaluable even if not using drugs.

I’m not on anything..haven’t been for years..about to start a generous prescribed TRT..but this shit and the science behind it always pulls me back.

even if I weren’t about to start TRT, I feel I would’ve always come back simply for the entertainment of it..I actually just love seeing how this stuff works…and what I should have done correctly in my youth

Being natural, I am not interested in discussions about drugs or TRT in depth but it is always good to have some knowledge and in this place there is information that does not come to light in other official places. I also like to be in those places where there is more talk about contests, and so I get a more complete picture.

There are a few posters that leave great posts, in general there is a lot of activity (sometimes more than I would like, lol), it is a fairly diverse community.

No gear, but learning and researching is my jam, so I'm just soaking in the knowledge and figuring out what I'd like to do going forward. Great community here.

How do you feel with your test being so low? I know when day I will have to go legal too.
Just run trest solo. Will tank your test and I hear it’s not 100% pleasant (most people feel off) but it’s better than nothing I imagine.

lol
i didnt know ppl came off.
wtf
the only times i havent injected something over the last 20+ years is due to handcuffs.
PRO MUSCLE!!!!
Ya me too. 18 years on at this point. I haven’t cycled in 13 years. I’ve got all the kids I want so I’ve been blasting and cruising

Well I joined this community around the time of my first test shot. But over the years I realized that I'll never have a physique even remotely resembling a competitor. So blasting large amounts of gear seemed futile, especially considering I've got heart disease in the genes.

These days I stick with a slightly aggressive trt, and I am contemplating adding 1-2 iu gh per day since I'm not getting any younger. But I simply like this community, and there is a lot of good health/harm reduction info here.

Thats a lot more than I expected. I think its awesome that this place has SO much to offer everyone from the newest and curious to the most advanced. Awesome! Im trying to get on that national stage myself, ive done a couple of shows and am working towards next fall. Really happy to be here and I am definitely learning more than I expected.

Ya me too. 18 years on at this point. I haven’t cycled in 13 years. I’ve got all the kids I want so I’ve been blasting and cruising
bro this is one of the strnegst pm threads yet. a guy selling gear who doesnt use gear asking who else doesnt use gear. wtf

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131