over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Im gettin' Veiny!!

slimjones

Registered
Ive been taking the B12 from Synthetek and it's phenominal. I know it mentions better vascularity and im seeing it. I know they have a product to take me overboard but im pretty sure this is enough for now!!!

Attachments

• Veins.jpg
    Veins.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 11,236
Oh, and yes...it does look like im getting ready to crap my britches. I made her take the picture quick before i passed out. It's not a pose i like to hold for long...or really could hold for long! I like to call it the hemroid pose! hold for too long and your sure to get one!

lol. looking good bro! what else you running?

kinda look a little scary right there!

b 12 on the side, lol what the hell else r u on? u look red as a tomato.

What do you weigh bro? You are looking GREAT!

Oh i wont lie....it aint all b12! Im a tren fan....w/ some Test E....Ive been using Z's goods forever....Recently though the Tri tren he's got. Good stuff. Oh and yes, i do look red as a tomato...I was straining super hard to get them to pop out...thats why i almost passed out.....our hemi'd up and shit myself!

Oh i wont lie....it aint all b12! Im a tren fan....w/ some Test E....Ive been using Z's goods forever....Recently though the Tri tren he's got. Good stuff. Oh and yes, i do look red as a tomato...I was straining super hard to get them to pop out...thats why i almost passed out.....our hemi'd up and shit myself!

lol bro! i appreciate the honesty! i could tell you were a tren dude!

Defintely looking veiny. Keep up the good work,,its paying off.

impressive veins and you look pretty big too! How tall are you?

wow I didnt know b12 twelve did that?

wow I didnt know b12 twelve did that?

Yup. Even more from Syntheselen. And then the ultimate, of course, Synthelator.

Would you not say it was the fact your on tren and as you stated you trained ultra hard? I would expect to be veiny as your not carrying much fat really....or have you noticed an increase in vascularity from adding b12?

Would you not say it was the fact your on tren and as you stated you trained ultra hard? I would expect to be veiny as your not carrying much fat really....or have you noticed an increase in vascularity from adding b12?

Im 6'2....ive never been fat....i was always the tall skinny kid. My grandpa used to call me spaghetti arms cuz they just danged down by my sides. So as i started training really hard i was adding muscle to an already thin package. So yes, i was naturally vascular and had very low body fat, however i did in fact notice a pretty substantial increase in the size of the veins with B12 as they would pump up, the thicker ones really showed. I had a guy say that my arm veins look like straws! And i did also notice the veins in my chest, stomach and shoulders increas alot as well. Oh, and i shave my head clean everyday and the veins that shoot up from the middle of my forehead and go back across the top of my head are rediculous too as well as around my eye socket...you can see that in the pic. Im a big fan of the B12 but primarily because of the well being effect and ability to mash on food!!

If you do a search here for Ivan and his thread about Synthelamin, you will see that he got crazy veins too.

Oh, and yes...it does look like im getting ready to crap my britches. I made her take the picture quick before i passed out. It's not a pose i like to hold for long...or really could hold for long! I like to call it the hemroid pose! hold for too long and your sure to get one!

That's funny shit man! You look very good BTW, keep up the good work!!

Peace,
Max

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear