over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Imperial Excelsior and/or Thermal Spark

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
If any of you guys have any of the pre workout Excelsior left or the fat burner Thermal Spark 8/23 and earlier please hit me up in a pm. I'd make it worth your time. Thanks fellas.

Is Excelsior gone???

Predator in the UK has it

Bumping this up, still looking.

Saw some on ebay for ridiculous prices. Like $2-500 bucks. What's the deal with this stuff?
^^^ only 1 pill per day will make you 💪HUGE!!

i tried Excelsior only a couple of times before i gave it away lol. it is some insane shit, face melting off, supercharged, wont sleep for 48hrs type shit lol.

The first batches several years ago were crazy good unequaled focus probably containing an amphetamine family compound
I remember a half scoop at 5pm and i would lift any weught in sight for 2 hours and still be mentally wired for work for the following 4 hours then quite a crash. Was unique never experienced anything even close after that.
Following batches were still good but far from the early ones...
Was supposedly containing 3FMA a fluorinated amphetamine which givee extreme long lastic focus and motivation...

i tried Excelsior only a couple of times before i gave it away lol. it is some insane shit, face melting off, supercharged, wont sleep for 48hrs type shit lol.

For the party goers who don't want to take rec drugs or drink alcohol they could probably just take 1 scoop of excelsior and be gtg all night :D I considered it myself but I hate being wired on a night out.

For the party goers who don't want to take rec drugs or drink alcohol they could probably just take 1 scoop of excelsior and be gtg all night :D I considered it myself but I hate being wired on a night out.

DMAA? I've heard of people taking DMAA before going out and drinking.

DMAA? I've heard of people taking DMAA before going out and drinking.

I never responded well to DMAA. The focus could be amazing but I always crashed hard (within a few hours) from it. Excelsior was something else and just crazy. I feel like a proud mate because I got 100's of guys on here to try it :D As posted it's been said it may have contained 3FMA but I am unsure. I have never tried to find that ingredient but I suppose it would be interesting to experiment with low doses because on excelsior I felt at times I could get anything done :D

I never responded well to DMAA. The focus could be amazing but I always crashed hard (within a few hours) from it. Excelsior was something else and just crazy. I feel like a proud mate because I got 100's of guys on here to try it :D As posted it's been said it may have contained 3FMA but I am unsure. I have never tried to find that ingredient but I suppose it would be interesting to experiment with low doses because on excelsior I felt at times I could get anything done :D
You can find on some Netherlands based websites selling amphétamines as they are legal there... Thought about trying it because on Excelsior i was like a machine at the gym nothing ever came close including tren base or halo... But i felt it was very unhealthy for heart..was experiencing irregular heartbeats at night when on it for several weeks... Probably 10mg dose would be more than enough (amphetamines users reports mention taking 50mg at least

You can find on some Netherlands based websites selling amphétamines as they are legal there... Thought about trying it because on Excelsior i was like a machine at the gym nothing ever came close including tren base or halo... But i felt it was very unhealthy for heart..was experiencing irregular heartbeats at night when on it for several weeks... Probably 10mg dose would be more than enough (amphetamines users reports mention taking 50mg at least

Interesting. Wonder how much worse it would be than Adderall - at reasonable doses.

Excelsior was my favorite pre of all time. This stuff was EPIC! The energy, focus all on another level. Not just pre workout but for a long day at work or a kick in the pants when you need to get something done. I never went over a half scoop and that lasted me 10-12hrs and never interfered with my sleep. I only used it 1 day per week just because it was so strong and I didn't want to build a tolerance or abuse it. The newer batches aren't the same formula, I've tried them all and it's a very different experience than the older versions. I've always heard the rumors of 3FMA but can't confirm that.

Excelsior was my favorite pre of all time. This stuff was EPIC! The energy, focus all on another level. Not just pre workout but for a long day at work or a kick in the pants when you need to get something done. I never went over a half scoop and that lasted me 10-12hrs and never interfered with my sleep. I only used it 1 day per week just because it was so strong and I didn't want to build a tolerance or abuse it. The newer batches aren't the same formula, I've tried them all and it's a very different experience than the older versions. I've always heard the rumors of 3FMA but can't confirm that.

Hmm. I wonder if some one who is "in" with Imperial could ask..... You know a guy? lol

Hmm. I wonder if some one who is "in" with Imperial could ask..... You know a guy? lol
Looks like who ever ran Imperial is MIA. Pretty sure they had a bunch of people breathing down their neck from what I understand. I sure would love to see someone come out with an original Excelsior clone.

Looks like who ever ran Imperial is MIA. Pretty sure they had a bunch of people breathing down their neck from what I understand. I sure would love to see someone come out with an original Excelsior clone.
Great idea on the clone 😂 I would even pay $100.00 for the tub.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131