over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable Dball/anadrol

southoftheborder

Registered
Many many year ago is when I last tried an injectable version of Dball. It was the mexican vet product Reforvit-B. Yes, long time ago.

Considering trying the injectable version of Dball and/or anadrol.

Can I expect less side effects (liver, kidneys) from the injectable version? How about its effectiveness compared to the oral version?

Reforvit-B was my favorite d-bol ever. Used 25 mg ed and loved it. I haven't run any of the modern injectables of drol or d-bol.

Reforvit and Brovel test were part of my first "mexican cycle". I remember that I had read somewhere that you could drink Reforvit B (because it was water based or something like that) and get the same effect. I actually squirted a 1cc shot in the mouth a few time(taking the needle out of course:)). Tasted awful...

How about those oil based modern version of inject dball/anadrol? Planning on doing test prop and inject dball (or anadrol).

I've only had results from injectable orals once and it was a blend of dbol and drol, I've tried others after and nothing. Not sure why but maybe I don't respond well to them my buddy loved it

Reforvit and Brovel test were part of my first "mexican cycle". I remember that I had read somewhere that you could drink Reforvit B (because it was water based or something like that) and get the same effect. I actually squirted a 1cc shot in the mouth a few time(taking the needle out of course:)). Tasted awful...

How about those oil based modern version of inject dball/anadrol? Planning on doing test prop and inject dball (or anadrol).

Ever run Quality Vet? I used to get their test and EQ in 50 ml jugs.

Ever run Quality Vet? I used to get their test and EQ in 50 ml jugs.

Yes I have. I tried them all in fact: Tornel, Brovel, Denkall, Ttokkio, Quality vet, Intervet, Fort Dodge. I lived in Mexico for over 10 years.

The Tornet and Brovel products were never very good in my opinion. Denkall and Quality vet much better.

Yes I have. I tried them all in fact: Tornel, Brovel, Denkall, Ttokkio, Quality vet, Intervet, Fort Dodge. I lived in Mexico for over 10 years.

The Tornet and Brovel products were never very good in my opinion. Denkall and Quality vet much better.
Ahh those were the good ole days. Miss my QV and Reforvit B dbol pills. Hands down best dbol I've ever taken still to this day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yes your liver values will be affected just like orals. However, your blood plasma levels will be more stable. All things considered, efficacy higher with inject.

generally speaking, the injection is better than oral , and injection will have less side effect than oral

I personally loved injectable dbol...what I noticed the most is that I just "feel" better on it and other injectable orals than I do when I take them orally in relatively decent dosages...my appetite stays higher, and don't feel as sluggish, therefore I make better progress...IIDK if they're any better than orally, in fact I've either read or heard on the boards that orally might actually cause more IGF release with certain orals...however if I can train harder, better, and my appetite isn't crushed then I make noticably better gains.

Has anyone tried oral-liquid Dball or anadrol? it's very easy to homebrew and good effects

The liquid and oral versions are the same as caps or tabs basically, same raws and ingested the same way. Just put into a solution and taken with a dropper or oral syringe.

The vet talk takes me back. My first cycle was Denkall 400.

OUCH!! That's all I have to say about that :D

I like a good oil based injectable. Brewed correctly it's smooth stuff but it's not always easy to find a good brewer.

I was under the impression that since it skipped the first pass, it wasn't as harsh on the liver but still affected it.

H

Wow, I remember the DK test 400. The guy i got it from said inject it into my quad and it wouldnt be so painfull. Lol i couldnt walk right for 4 days...good stuff.

Wow, I remember the DK test 400. The guy i got it from said inject it into my quad and it wouldnt be so painfull. Lol i couldnt walk right for 4 days...good stuff.

I alternated glute injects and had to keep my wallet in the opposite pocket as the injection for that week :D

The worst part, I paid $400 for a single bottle to run the cycle :eek:

As far as I knew, that was the going rate :banghead:

Awesome cycle though.

H

I alternated glute injects and had to keep my wallet in the opposite pocket as the injection for that week :D

The worst part, I paid $400 for a single bottle to run the cycle :eek:

As far as I knew, that was the going rate :banghead:

Awesome cycle though.

H

$400 for a single bottle?what cycle?:confused: you rich guy!

Lol, brings back so many memories...

Yes it does.

I think you could say that in the early 2000s, Mexico was the steroid capital of the world. There was a ton gear coming out of the country. And good quality options.

You could get:

Human grade products at good price with no prescription at any pharmacies. Sustenon, primoteston, sten, halo tabs but also primobolan and primo acetate tabs. Plus all kinds of goodies such as proviron, nolvadex, clenbuterol, HCG, growth hormone, ect

Real vet gear at most vets with no questions asked: Test, boldenon, nandrolone, ect from companies such as Brovel, Tornel, Intravet.

And a great many quality options from underground labs (designed for human use) such as Quality vet, Denkall,Ttokkyo.

Then it all went to hell after the US operation steroid grinder...

Last edited:
$400 for a single bottle?what cycle?:confused: you rich guy!

LOL, not rich, just thought that was the deal and it wasn't something I would be doing all the time anyways :rolleyes:

The cycle was great, 400mg a week and honestly, I couldn't have asked for more.

Except for a lower price tag of course :D

It's funny, $55 for the same thing now.

H

Last edited:
Reforvit-B was my favorite d-bol ever. Used 25 mg ed and loved it. I haven't run any of the modern injectables of drol or d-bol.

I used some REFORVIT B back years ago myself but I used mine orally. It was a decent product but the taste was horrific!

I used some REFORVIT B back years ago myself but I used mine orally. It was a decent product but the taste was horrific!

I used to drink Reforvit-B back in college. Tasted like strong salty chemically stinging cat piss. It gives me the chills hit thinking about it again.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity