over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injecting Gear Sub-Q

AAS=ass
gh and slin=delts
scar tissue is bunch of balonnie..sometimes go 3cc in each ass cheek per day for months on end! you can go into scar tissue dont matter it always get to blood and never fails...no quads I dont like it

AAS=ass
gh and slin=delts
scar tissue is bunch of balonnie..sometimes go 3cc in each ass cheek per day for months on end! you can go into scar tissue dont matter it always get to blood and never fails...no quads I dont like it

No the case Redneck. You seem to know all on all posts. Thought you hate slin BTW? SQ absorbs much greater SQ than IM- fact. Why not quads for AAS? I been nailing them for years and my tes level was greater than 1500- and I test regular. So whats up? My IGF-1 tests between 500-600 every time on only 5 and no slin. I really think you are a troll. Prove me wrong- post some pics. Dated of course...

No the case Redneck. You seem to know all on all posts. Thought you hate slin BTW? SQ absorbs much greater SQ than IM- fact. Why not quads for AAS? I been nailing them for years and my tes level was greater than 1500- and I test regular. So whats up? My IGF-1 tests between 500-600 every time on only 5 and no slin. I really think you are a troll. Prove me wrong- post some pics. Dated of course...

lol. Listen I have been using AAS before you were on this earth.Quads are fine for AAS but I don't use em cause I dont like it and 99percent of time when you hear some newb passing out in his bathroom it is from quads..so please tell me why a recreational user running three cycles a year two shots a week needs to use anything but glutes? Glutes will produce highest concentration of any injection sight so it is most effective...search nandrolone deltoid vs gluteal injections if you dont believe me. For gh you can use SQ, only IM, or both..not gonna make a huge difference either way. In fact many use IM exclusively for gh. in the end you make an argument over nothing...this shit dont matter what matters is the quality of the drugs,the time on the drugs, and the dosages. stop wasting my time people pay me thousands for this info

Last edited:
How long does it take to push the gear through a 30g pin???

Well, my HRT is 125mg/w T-Enathat(0,5ml). Split into 3 shots. (m/w/f ). So it's 0,5ml/3 shots. It's every time totally small amount of oil. So normally it takes about 1 minute to push trought 30g. But i do it really slow, because of i want. You could do it in 30sec if you want.

lol. Listen I have been using AAS before you were on this earth.Quads are fine for AAS but I don't use em cause I dont like it and 99percent of time when you hear some newb passing out in his bathroom it is from quads..so please tell me why a recreational user running three cycles a year two shots a week needs to use anything but glutes? Glutes will produce highest concentration of any injection sight so it is most effective...search nandrolone deltoid vs gluteal injections if you dont believe me. For gh you can use SQ, only IM, or both..not gonna make a huge difference either way. In fact many use IM exclusively for gh. in the end you make an argument over nothing...this shit dont matter what matters is the quality of the drugs,the time on the drugs, and the dosages. stop wasting my time people pay me thousands for this info
First off you don't know me, my usage or education. I am not a "recreational user" nor do I use Deca. And yes you seem to know some things so I know you are legit- just an asshole. And yes it is about the quality of the drugs and how one responds. BUT....don't generalize motherfucker cause I am not a bitch who passes out in a bathroom. I have been shot, stabbed, fucked up many of smiles I have used 18 guage 1.5" before when needed. And paid for this information as you stated? Joke you are. My advice guys is what is true regarding IM and SUBQ not this fraud and I will leave it at that.

AAS=ass
gh and slin=delts

I disagree...scar tissue is REAL

I'm on HRT doses. I tried injecting .25cc TestE SubQ in abdomen. Huge mistake, nice big swollen lump that was extremely painful and itchy. Ended up draining about 17cc of thick, chunky blood / fluid / ? using a 5cc syringe and 18Ga needle a week later. Won't be trying that again anytime soon.

Good luck.

I disagree...scar tissue is REAL

of course it real I never said it wasnn"t but dont matter because hormone will always find its way to blood. but yes if you are experienced you should rotate as often as possible... still many dont. I'm talking 3cc each cheek a day for 6 months on end very very common.

OUCH

I'm on HRT doses. I tried injecting .25cc TestE SubQ in abdomen. Huge mistake, nice big swollen lump that was extremely painful and itchy. Ended up draining about 17cc of thick, chunky blood / fluid / ? using a 5cc syringe and 18Ga needle a week later. Won't be trying that again anytime soon.

Good luck.

Was this from UG gear? Did you bake it? that doesn't seem like a normal reaction. I wonder if it matters how much abdominal fat one has. more fat =more area for absorption?

of course it real I never said it wasnn"t but dont matter because hormone will always find its way to blood. but yes if you are experienced you should rotate as often as possible... still many dont. I'm talking 3cc each cheek a day for 6 months on end very very common.

3CC/day? Ya right bro. You are a liar. And in case you missed chemistry 101 a cc refers to a gaseous substance and an ml refers to a liquid. You mean 3ML ED of what substance at what mg/ml? This will be good....

3CC/day? Ya right bro. You are a liar. And in case you missed chemistry 101 a cc refers to a gaseous substance and an ml refers to a liquid. You mean 3ML ED of what substance at what mg/ml? This will be good....

He said hes been juicing for a while, not that he knows chemistry. And I don't think the compound and concentration matter here because the point he was trying to make is he sticks a lot of oil in his ass very frequently, that's it.

Last edited:
A cubic centimeter is simply a measure of volume. Gas, Fluid, Solid, doesn't matter, it applies to anything. If your going to call somebody out for no good reason at least make sure you get your info right.

A cubic centimeter is simply a measure of volume. Gas, Fluid, Solid, doesn't matter, it applies to anything. If your going to call somebody out for no good reason at least make sure you get your info right.

MOTA you are absolutely correct. Redeck is a rogue member and has gotten under my skin. Please reaid this current thread- this eill explain it all. Sorry for the misinfotmation as I was factually incorrect. ;)

Redneck's posts- they speak for themselves: He is a purported guru or pro or whatever. Draw your own conclusion as he contradicts himself often. Only reason I give him any creedence is because he is very smart, entertaining and witty. Peace out brotha
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/73198-gh15.html

Was this from UG gear? Did you bake it? that doesn't seem like a normal reaction. I wonder if it matters how much abdominal fat one has. more fat =more area for absorption?

UG. Filtered, not baked. Used the same gear, same vial, IM before and after the SubQ experiment with no problem.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131