over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Instant anxiety relief

You need to get your psyche brain chemicals in balance. This is what causes it. And you'll think you're life is over and going insane, but you're not. It's chemicals in your brain.

lol
i have yet to find a scale to balance my brain chems. ;)

100% i agree that your environment heavily contributes to mood.

just this idea of "balancing" brain chem not so much.

its too fluid to balance.

life=drug response i brain.:lightbulb:

lol
i have yet to find a scale to balance my brain chems. ;)

100% i agree that your environment heavily contributes to mood.

just this idea of "balancing" brain chem not so much.

its too fluid to balance.

life=drug response i brain.:lightbulb:

True, however, I know this is what cured me. When I changed my total environment, my anxiety diminished and did not return. It was bad too. I was always the fearless guy, that would do anything others would be fearful of. Anxiety is not being a pussy and many don;t understand that. It's a chemical thing in the brain, often caused from depression. Many times people will find relief from anxiety with speed-like drugs, which seems counter productive to the highly anxious state, but it works as mood improves and stabilizes things. For me, that was moving to a sunny place and getting back to the gym.

I went from totally fearless of anything, to not being able to walk to the fucking mailbox, to back to where I was, being fearless.

True, however, I know this is what cured me. When I changed my total environment, my anxiety diminished and did not return. It was bad too. I was always the fearless guy, that would do anything others would be fearful of. Anxiety is not being a pussy and many don;t understand that. It's a chemical thing in the brain, often caused from depression. Many times people will find relief from anxiety with speed-like drugs, which seems counter productive to the highly anxious state, but it works as mood improves and stabilizes things. For me, that was moving to a sunny place and getting back to the gym.

I went from totally fearless of anything, to not being able to walk to the fucking mailbox, to back to where I was, being fearless.

bro i agree 100% with that.
i was making a playful joke with the balance comment.
you know for fun... seems ppl are way too serious recently.

moving is actually one of the most stressful event in our life.

watch the video az posted on the docs talking about stress.

stress however simple way of explaining a mountain of complex shit, thats where things become problematic.

drugs are only gona fuck this all up, especially speed. lol
:eek:

lol

the reality is..

there needs to be a ratio of the two in order to be genuinley effective

you can not buy what is good online.

all this cdb ppl are talking is from hemp. various types of hemp oils have been around for years. this is modern bandwagon marketing.

can was a "medicine" to me before 99.999998% of the world ever put the two words in the same paragraph. sorry. lol

This is mostly true to a fault but living in Colorado there are some hemp only farms that have many strains of hemp that are cbd only or have a small enough amount of thc to legally sell nation wide. Your completely correct about the ratio balance and how it affects you. In cancer patients high thc is absolutely needed. Minor pain relief, anxiety, cbd alone can help and obviously the strain charlottes web is a super high cbd and less than 1 percent thc and it’s eliminating or rapidly slowing down seizures in children. Good hemp oil/ cbd oil definitely has a place. Finding the right strain is another story.

Selank nose spray works almost instantly. It doesn't come with the tolerance / withdrawal / rebound anxiety issues you'd get from benzos.

Selank, weed, Kratom....all of these I feel very quickly

My girl gets pretty bad anxiety and I got her to mess with each of these (NOT into supplements at all) and now she loves em.

This is mostly true to a fault but living in Colorado there are some hemp only farms that have many strains of hemp that are cbd only or have a small enough amount of thc to legally sell nation wide. Your completely correct about the ratio balance and how it affects you. In cancer patients high thc is absolutely needed. Minor pain relief, anxiety, cbd alone can help and obviously the strain charlottes web is a super high cbd and less than 1 percent thc and it’s eliminating or rapidly slowing down seizures in children. Good hemp oil/ cbd oil definitely has a place. Finding the right strain is another story.

the thing is even if it has 1%thc its illegal! lol
in most places.

for years hemp products have been available, hemp. like hemp oil. even pure hemp oil can potentially have some thc, enough to cause faulse posative on a drug test, particularly when used over time.

this amount of thc is tiny, nothing remotley feelable. i forget the legal peramiters for thc concentration but pretty sure you need to go more the 2 places to the right of the dot.

so we talking far less then 1%thc.

1%thc for sure falls into the ratio catagory.:lightbulb:

true charolettes web is gona have more then .05%thc.

seems like you know that, n i know that so we just to two pot heads babbling to the rest of the class. lol

:D:love::p

100% i think all this has a place. just we are confusing what that place may be in the persuit of selling ppl shit.

Everyone loves jumping straight to drugs... :confused:

OP - Look into Ashwaghanda and Rhodiola. I know the title references "instant" solutions but using adaptogens might help reduce the chances of these episodes where something strong like a benzo, xanax etc is needed... Worth a shot IMO at least

chewing some black pepper can help pretty rapidly

give it a google

According to a scientific review published by Ethan Russo in the British Journal of Pharmacology, cannabis and pepper have very similar chemical traits; pepper has a “phytocannabinoid-terpenoid effect,” which is known to help with pain, depression, addiction, and anxiety.

Selank, weed, Kratom....all of these I feel very quickly

My girl gets pretty bad anxiety and I got her to mess with each of these (NOT into supplements at all) and now she loves em.

Weed helps, but it interferes with my ability to focus at my job the next day. I can only have it on weekends. Kratom just makes me feel awful as soon as it wears off. I get withdrawal after one dose now.

I don't have tons of experience with selank yet. It seems mild but helpful. I'm not sure yet if I prefer it or n acetyl selank for stress relief.

chewing some black pepper can help pretty rapidly

give it a google

According to a scientific review published by Ethan Russo in the British Journal of Pharmacology, cannabis and pepper have very similar chemical traits; pepper has a “phytocannabinoid-terpenoid effect,” which is known to help with pain, depression, addiction, and anxiety.

I tried smoking black pepper once....its hard to keep lit....:D;)

I'm gonna look into beta blockers and some form of HTC for sleep

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Just go to a Dr. if he won’t treat you get a second opinion. Why he’s talking to you about ADD instead of crippling anxiety I don’t get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone loves jumping straight to drugs... :confused:

OP - Look into Ashwaghanda and Rhodiola. I know the title references "instant" solutions but using adaptogens might help reduce the chances of these episodes where something strong like a benzo, xanax etc is needed... Worth a shot IMO at least

This^^^^

I noticed a huge difference once I started taking two Ashwaghanda doses, one in the am and one at night. Having less issues since

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to distinguish when anxiety becomes fear. The key is fear is anxiety that designates a specific object. Anxiety isn't bad. It is a warning sign necessary for survival.

You have to distinguish when anxiety becomes fear. The key is fear is anxiety that designates a specific object. Anxiety isn't bad. It is a warning sign necessary for survival.

Yes. I read theory that in today's world where man no longer requires those instincts of preservation those attributes become distorted and amplified. Like you say anxiety isn't necessarily bad but it gets out of control for many of us. We still need to address it somehow be it meditation, medication, masterbation or any of the many other member suggestions. Understanding what your saying is very helpful in early detection but that knowledge on its own won't "cure" the issue unfortunately

Last edited:
Stop all drugs, try some meditation for a while. Then there is Dr. prescribed drugs as more of a last resort.

Provided all the steps are taken to confront and solve the issue naturally and with vidual effort, Glutathione relaxes me to a great extent. If anything it clears my mind to the point that I can focus on what needs to be done to solve the problem I'm facing which is causing said anxiety.

Provided all the steps are taken to confront and solve the issue naturally and with vidual effort, Glutathione relaxes me to a great extent. If anything it clears my mind to the point that I can focus on what needs to be done to solve the problem I'm facing which is causing said anxiety.

something ill share on this...

when i get bad "freak outs" i know super scientific medical term here but works for many things. so when my head is seriously fucked, one of the biggest sensations that i get/identify is that it feels like my brain is both short circuting ( like lighting bolts ) and that im suffocating. not literally, more like it feels like my brain is sufficating/dying/starved for oxygen maybe...

hard to describe and not always talking about anxiety, really anxiety is much less then this sorta thing, the severity varries but can be from anxiety to full fuck me psycosis, like i am a dangers screaming foaming at the mouth psycotic fuck.

:D

horrible, and the feeling after is even worse, like a hangover.

now i am not suggest "can" for the op here, what i want to do is try to enlighten you a lil. see in that state, can really helps me. well not usually in that moment, nothing will. but "can" makes that suffocating feeling go away, its like my head can breath. i know it may sound wierd but that the best way i can tell you, like going from drowning to breathing from an oxygen mask.

to the point of when back to more normal state im in tears cus of how horribley fucked up n violent i was. its shameful, feeling.

now there have been a lotta ppl trying to figure out, well if" can" is sooooo bad (;) ie govt lies ) then why does it help sick people so much?

good question right.

you guys see me talk all this bs about antiox n how important i feel they are, well what i think is really going on here in my case is the "can" is acting as a super powerful antiox, particularly for the brain.

now, that is my "feeling" but there is some science behind it. the fedfuks hold a patent on canabinoids as neuroprotective agents.

understand that mother fuckers???
big bro been lyin his mother fucking ass off all these years cashin in on your suffering and waiting to cash in more!

so "canycan" is not the devil but, it is one of the strongest antiox you can find particularly for brain health. i am happy to discus the details of that more with anyone interested but i dont wana side track this or get this deleted cus this is about antioxidants in general and how they impact brain/health and emotion.

so emotion. emotions are drugs mother fuckers!!!
emotion usually we talking dopamine! fight or flight!
serotonin comes into play too but i think for many cases really the jacking of dopamine drops serotonin and can become part of systemic innflamation, cortistol also super important here.

anywho... this shit is jacking you metabolizm and creating all kinds of voodoo chemtistry in your body that heavily increases oxidation.

your body is unable to deal with the excess stress this sorta deprives you of o2( kinda sorta but potentially im talking on funky super micro level, mitochondria n shit ) of so, the basis of YOU can not handle the work load n this shit leads too all kinds of unpleasant ness.

i am not necesarily saying that antiox are gona fix all your mental problems. what i am saying is for those who have higher oxidation levels, higher stress, higher emotions you guys are suffering because your body can not get rid of toxins.

this is giant! im not talking about little stuff. sick people react much better to antioxidants then healthy people in my experience.

that is something to think about when we start asking about too much antiox.
maybe a "normal" person could encouter something like that. but a sick person whos body is swimming in there own waste is suffering n this leads too all kinds of bad things down the line. very serious diseases n shit;

G mentions the glut, and 100% after my first time there i had that wave of clarity feeling, like fresh air on my brain, sorta like the "can" effect.

as i keep telling most, very few understand the antioxidant part of "can", really how many can afford to use at the level required? thats being done for a reason. just like so many other things that have a negative impact on your health.

just some food for thought for ya.

;)

also why more drugs is not gona = better you

now time for next round of antiox so i stay... was goan say sane but.... who am i kidding. lol

:headbang:
:sta:-wars

LK3 Is like a combo of Dr.Oz and Dr.Phil......if Dr.Oz and Dr. Phil dropped a huge amount of acid....:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear