over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin - prescription needed?

Ha ha ha ha if a pharmacist refuses to sell a diabetic R insulin and they happen to die that guys career is OVER and who ever he works for is getting their ass sued, the law is in effect to PROTECT diabetics in case of an emergency.

Wouldn’t they be in the situation if they sold someone who doesn’t know or makes a mistake and dies?

I never said you could not walk in and get it. The only place that I have heard people getting it easily is Walmart. Most other places make you jump through hoops not to mention no pharmacist likes to respond to “you have to sell it to me it’s the law” they can call 911 a lot easier for you lol.

The post I made was more about the difficulty’s of getting the needles. No needles no injection.........I guess you could snort it.

No this guy is right for some areas. I used heroin for 20years and it became a huge problem for many drug addicts and steroid users trying to get syringes. Walmart was the only place in a city with over 500,000 ppl that would sell syringes or insulin without a script. And u could only buy them twice a year and they took all your info. But ive been flat out refused both countless times. And im not a typical looking drug user or overly large steroid user as far as steriotypes go. Just asshole pharmacies IMO.

Thanks, idk why I got such backlash. The pharmacist where I live look into your history for everything and anything. Just because their is a law saying you can have it, and buy it doesn’t mean you won’t get hassled for it. All this falls under pharmacist discretion at the end of the day. All I was saying is that FDA and DEA have come down soo hard on the pharmacist because mostly this opioid crisis shit. These big name companies rather not risk anything.

Im well informed of the the law guys, I don’t think it is bad advice about me warming the concern you may get for asking or demanding for a bottle of insulin. Like I said in my post YOU CAN GET IT but be prepared and the shit is way more dangerous to a non diabetic novice than someone who’s been taking slin their hole life( but then a again you would have a history of that).

Last edited:
I believe in the United States you need a prescription for most if not all insulins. Here in Canada its all OTC, I can walk in right now and get Humalog :):)

I just called the local Walmart here in Michigan, and they do sell insulin and syringes over the counter. Novalin N and Novalin R, as someone else mentioned.

Thanks everyone.

I believe in the United States you need a prescription for most if not all insulins. Here in Canada its all OTC, I can walk in right now and get Humalog :):)

Not true at all.

Those f$ckers sold me the insulin but wouldn’t sell me the syringes. Imagine if I was a poor homeless diabetic. Such a stupid, stupid way to go about things. So many asinine laws.

Depends on the one you go to

I went to one and asked for a 28g 1 cc 0.5 inch needles, and the lady pulled the whole box out, and is like: “You want the whole thing?”

I’m like: [emoji52]...yes [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on the one you go to

I went to one and asked for a 28g 1 cc 0.5 inch needles, and the lady pulled the whole box out, and is like: “You want the whole thing?”

I’m like: [emoji52]...yes [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. I read that you don’t need a prescription because of a law passed to protect against the transmission of HIV. I guess some pharmacies are more cool than others.

Anyone seen or use that new inhale insulin???? If so how does it work?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws