over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin Resistance, not much talk about it around here

So I'm a bit confused, if your blood sugar and a1c are normal, you think (or your doctor does?) that you are insulin resistant because you have low shbg?
This had nothing to do with shbg but Dr. Ford Brewer has been talking quite a bit about having patients with normal a1c and normal fasting BG but were full blown diabetics (who though they were normal).
I thought that was pretty interesting but have been to bogged down with other stuff to look into it.

This had nothing to do with shbg but Dr. Ford Brewer has been talking quite a bit about having patients with normal a1c and normal fasting BG but were full blown diabetics (who though they were normal).
I thought that was pretty interesting but have been to bogged down with other stuff to look into it.
Type I or II? They are such completely different diseases, it's funny they have such similar names

Was hyperinsulinemia at play with these people?

I've asked this question in regards DNP and what mechanism of it lowers insulin resistance. It's unclear whether it's from loss of fat or a different unknown means. But it does substantially reduce insulin resistance.
Having not tried it, anecdotally I would imagine it's a combination of fat loss and something else

Using a blood glucose monitor throughout the day is a wealth of information. Knowing your fasted glucose levels AND how fast you are clearing glucose throughout the day will let you know how insulin resistant or sensitive you are.

the normal dosage for normal people? Can you take it at night even if you have a large meal before bed?
- Per individual serve of Berberine, the ideal dosing seems to be between 500 – 1,500 mg to elicit the desired effects.
- Consistent dosing, taken just before or as you are consuming food will be best to ensure absorption. I take 750mg with my first meal and 750mg with my evening meal. Or when i train noon, I take 500mg with my first meal, 500mg before training and 500mg with my evening meal.
- Another way to supplement with Berberine is before cardio or training.

Berberine improved lipid metabolism also, not metformin.

Using a blood glucose monitor throughout the day is a wealth of information. Knowing your fasted glucose levels AND how fast you are clearing glucose throughout the day will let you know how insulin resistant or sensitive you are.
I believe mr Theobald is BIG on this 😉

Was hyperinsulinemia at play with these people?
I think it had something to do with it but im not 100%. He was talking about it in one of his carona virus videos but I cannot remember which one and he has been releasing them everyday which makes it harder to pinpoint haha

I like 500mg after a meal that has more than 50g of carbs. Max 1500mg per day.

I do not use post workout regardless of carbs as I believe glut-4 should but upregulated from training.

I just use 1000mg after cheat meal

Leaving your estrogen go higher, and adding a small bit of tren to your blast goes a long way in thst regard Tbh. They both increase slin sensitivity.

Also eat lower carb when you're cruising not gaining mass

My am fasted glucose has risen up over 100 on 3iu gh, was in the 90s.

Bodyfat and over eating aren't a problem, I'm lean and small (not a bodybuilder). Cardio is already at 40m ed and already been taking 1g berberine.

I'm assuming the gh and carb intake is the issue? Average daily calories are only 3k. High days I train , 3 days, 500 or so g carbs. Low off days are around 200.

I'm guessing my next step should be to back off the gh or lower carbs?

Also, is it true var and drop, maybe even tren are good for insulin sensitivity outside of possible bf reduction?

Right now only taking 400mg prop. I typically test my am glucose 8 hrs after my last meal in the am. My numbers just shot up from 80 and 90's to over 120 in the span of a week doesn't make much sense as diet is the same, gh has been at 3 iu for a while and I've actually gotten leaner.

i'm perplexed why my fasted is usually around 100. casein and a fiber supplement worked for awhile. berberine did nothing, metformin sr at 1000mg is doing nothing. DNP did nothing. i have very low shbg as mentioned earlier in the thread. my levels after meals are always fine. i carb cycle. i dont force feed anymore. i have lost weight. am i missing something?

i'm perplexed why my fasted is usually around 100. casein and a fiber supplement worked for awhile. berberine did nothing, metformin sr at 1000mg is doing nothing. DNP did nothing. i have very low shbg as mentioned earlier in the thread. my levels after meals are always fine. i carb cycle. i dont force feed anymore. i have lost weight. am i missing something?
What is you A1C. My fasted is high 90's. But my A1C is about 5.0. Which I would like to be lower but I can live with that as the peak and clearance time on metformin is lower and quicker to clear.

What is you A1C. My fasted is high 90's. But my A1C is about 5.0. Which I would like to be lower but I can live with that as the peak and clearance time on metformin is lower and quicker to clear.
gonna check it on my next round of bloodwork. elevated FBG is new for me so never had a reason to test A1C

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws