over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin vets

_JIM_

Newbies
I myself am keen on pre-workout Humalog. My question is, how long of a period of time(weeks) have or would you use insulin for?

I myself am keen on pre-workout Humalog. My question is, how long of a period of time(weeks) have or would you use insulin for?

if all you are taking it on workout days then either do low carbs the off days or take glucophage on the off days , that will greatly prolong how long you can run it.

if you take it every day I'd go two-three weeks on one week off , humalog is said to be much better for NOT raising your insulin dependance so maybe longer , I prefer to error on the side of caution though.

if all you are taking it on workout days then either do low carbs the off days or take glucophage on the off days , that will greatly prolong how long you can run it.

if you take it every day I'd go two-three weeks on one week off , humalog is said to be much better for NOT raising your insulin dependance so maybe longer , I prefer to error on the side of caution though.

Ive been doing 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off, just want to try something different while dieting for a show to keep me somewhat full. And I only take 10-14iu pre workout on training days usually.

No don't do no low carb shit! Man grow! Eat a good amount of everything to stay balanced

Think u should switch to Humulin r as its going around r has more of muscle building effects

Oh to
Answer your question I'll run it for 6-8 weeks then break for 4

I run it only when on GH, and only when my GH dose is greater than 2.5iu daily.
I try to stay on GH all the time, but when I look back at my journal, it shows that I am only on it about 70% of the time due to running out and not re ordering in time, or just having other things in life getting in the way.

Unless u check ur fasting blood glucose your just guessing. A monitor is only 50-60$

Thanks for the input. Ive heard sooo many varying views on this subject from 5 weeks on 5 weeks off, 3 weeks on 1 week off, 8 weeks on 4 weeks off, 5 weeks on 1 week off and so on. I actually want to use humalog pre workout at a low dose (5-10iu) for the entirety of my contest prep with a majority of my carbs centered around my workout.

Unless u check ur fasting blood glucose your just guessing. A monitor is only 50-60$

I found one at Walgreens for $19 on sale. Comes with 20 test strips and works great...

I found one at Walgreens for $19 on sale. Comes with 20 test strips and works great...

Wow! I need to get me one of those.

Was that the everyday price? Or sale?

I would also go with R over humalog.

There is a guy over on another forum that has been running humulin-r for a year straight.

He has worked up to 105 ius per day :eek:

He has also gained 40 lbs and stayed 1-2% within the same bf range in that period. He takes 15 ius at every meal.

He came off for a week or two, had his blood glucose levels checked and they were completely normal.

I would never do this but just food for thought...

It was a Walgreens product, on special which is probably the everyday price.
They have about 20 different models there

Pay attention to the price of the test strips that the device uses, because that is how they make their money.

Pay attention to the price of the test strips that the device uses, because that is how they make their money.

:yeahthat:

I got a nice meter several years ago not thinking about the stips and the little fuckers i have to get are about $1 a piece!!

Im gonna invest in a new one that uses differant strips

I use log pre Wo ...I only train 4-5 days a week with weights ....Am working my way into R for breakfast and log for pre WO ....I use it all the way thru my off season (6 months)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws